New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: 1005-13L WIRING W-1046-1747  (Read 5564 times)

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
1005-13L WIRING W-1046-1747
« on: November 29, 2015, 08:33:31 AM »
a friend of mine asked me if I could build him a machine with watermelons on the reals
so I would help storage and I picked up this machine that has no top box but I want to use these real. the machine is a 3 line multiplier
normally I can decompile the wiring and figure out how to rewire it to another machine this machine has instead of three wires going in for the three lines and four wires going out for the four payoffs it has about 30 wires going into the real machine
I really do not want to make the hundred and twenty mile drive to Carson City Nevada to get the wiring schematic if somebody has one that they scanned in I would really appreciate it
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 04:38:27 PM by shortrackskater »

Offline OldReno

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
Re: 1005-13L WIREING W-1046-1747
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 12:06:03 PM »
Sounds like you're in Sacramento?
What kind of machine will you make?
Single line, 3 line?
You will be limited by the reel disc cuts.
How many kinds of pays do you want?
How many different kinds of symbols?  Just watermelons?
How many max coins can be played in it now?
The real picture of the Face on Mars.

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 12:22:04 PM »
I am going to try to build it into a 742 case the reals have bars watermelons and sevens I'll building into a three-line machine on quarters
however the hopper have to pay out relays the wiper plate says LF and HL two different payout feads

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 12:35:29 PM »
excuse me LF and HF
damn smart phone

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 01:27:29 PM »
Of to Reno next Saturday
old reno I am in colfax
about 80 miles from you
but I will be in Sun Valley early Saturday morning for coffee at hobee's

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2016, 06:22:12 PM »
ok houses are on the market everything's clean ready to go back to this machine I need the wiring for the real machine for a 1005

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2016, 08:17:08 PM »
still no luck trying to test out these reels I need the wiring for this machine

Offline OldReno

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2016, 11:57:36 AM »
If you cannot find schematic, your wiring is going to be dependent on your cuts in your reel discs.
Map out where the symbols index to, mark them as such (e.g. ch,  or,  be, pl, etc.  -- in your case melons and bars) and that will be your cuts that you wire the reel boards to.
Start 3rd reel with 90 wire (grey) is feed wire to power through the reels.
91 wire should be 2nd coin played, and 9(0) whatever is 3rd.  These are all selected by odds disc in top unit, and then run back down to power the reels for pays.
Unless you change your reel discs and reel strips, what you got is what you have to wire it up to.
Pays go in SERIES from 3rd reel to 2nd, to 1st and then with hot signals down to payboard.  Generally that is.........
The real picture of the Face on Mars.

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2016, 03:37:48 PM »
okay here is my dilemma line 1 input to real reader number 3 is the 90 wire
on bars it comes out in the 34 goes to Real reader number 2
comes out of number 2 with the 35 to the number one real reader
comes out with the number 47
and so do melons and sevens
line 2 has a simular wiring all the way across to one wire for all three symbols line 3 has the same thing to one wire for all three symbols
I have to go show one of my houses this afternoon but I wanted to write all this down before I forgot it as I get older that gets easier I did find the standard blue yellow wire for 20 has an input on bars for line one and input on bars for line to in an input on bars for line 3 only on the 1 wheel

Offline Denmark

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Denmark New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: 1005-13L WIRING W-1046-1747
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2016, 03:44:59 AM »

Im pretty sure the blue Wire in this case is for the jackpot bell...

Hans
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 12:12:59 PM by Denmark »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal