New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bill Validator Stacker Error  (Read 25713 times)

Offline Les

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Les New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Bill Validator Stacker Error
« on: February 07, 2016, 09:06:00 AM »
Hello -  I've got an IGT Game King machine. When I check for any tilts the message states "no tilts" while the main door is open. As soon as I close the main door I get a message "Bill Validator Stacker Error."  I've removed & put back the cash box tons of times & the lever seems to stay up & locked. I've even taped the cash box door. There are no blockages anywhere that I can see. Suggestions ???

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Bill Validator Stacker Error
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 09:20:07 AM »
Welcome to NLG Les. Is the b/v cycling correctly? If it is like a regular slot, at the top of the stacker cage inside there are a couple of slides. You might try to tweak those up a little to make the stacker mate closer to the b/v.

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Les

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 09:43:53 AM »
Thank you for the welcome & your reply. I shall get to it today & try your suggestion.

Offline Les

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2016, 12:13:33 PM »
Well, no luck but thanks.  Yes b/v is cycling correctly & no tilts until I close the main door.

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 12:18:11 PM »
You don't have an extra can to try in it do you? I actually had to replace one once I couldn't ever get it to stop throwing that error.
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Les

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 01:19:57 PM »
You've got ESP. I intend to order another can today. Thanks !! Let you know in a week or so.

Offline Les

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 04:33:11 PM »
Cash can came but no help. Same problem - no tilts until front door is closed. I got this machine recently & the bill acceptor worked periodically but the main door after a day or so would not close. The door was adjusted to close via an adjustment on the door but the bill acceptor no longer worked and I got the "Bill Validator Stacker Error.  Is it possible that the door optics are the problem?  Is so, how do I adjust them?

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 04:53:18 PM »
What type of bill validator do you have and what type of cabinet?  Not likely that your optics are the problem or you would have a Door Open M error message when the door is closed. 

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2016, 05:49:45 PM »
When you seat the cash can is the release lever returning to the full upright position? Sometimes you really have to snap that can in place to seat it right. Or it may be catching on something...

Offline Les

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2016, 03:14:28 PM »
It's a WBA 12/13 & a 19" wide cabinet and yes the lever snaps into position. All seems tight.  Hope I've answered what you want as I'm quite ignorant on this. It's an IGT Game King table top machine.

Offline bpracer

• Reputation Power: 50
  • bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2016, 03:52:06 PM »
It's a WBA 12/13 & a 19" wide cabinet and yes the lever snaps into position. All seems tight.  Hope I've answered what you want as I'm quite ignorant on this. It's an IGT Game King table top machine.

You have tried bending up the tabs in the back that the stacker cage sits on?

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2016, 04:51:59 PM »

Maybe you could post some photos showing the inside of the WBA housing, stacker and cash box areas, or any other places folks are thinking might be the problem, someone might notice something amiss.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Les

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2016, 04:38:58 PM »
Some pictures I took.

Offline Les

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2016, 04:52:31 PM »
More pics.

Offline Les

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2016, 04:53:26 PM »
more pics

Offline Les

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2016, 04:55:19 PM »
more

Offline Les

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2016, 04:57:18 PM »
more

Offline bpracer

• Reputation Power: 50
  • bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2016, 04:59:34 PM »
Stick a screwdriver under these and bend them up slightly.

Offline Les

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2016, 08:59:48 AM »
Thank you for the suggestion. I bent the 2 locations up but to no avail. I just don't get it. The machine says no tilts until I close the main door then Bill Stacker Error. All is tight and lever is up. Since I'm a pessimist so I guess I'll be playing with coins only !!

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2016, 09:45:26 AM »
Have you disassembled the cash can to see if there's anything blocking the signal that passes through that lower edge for the two pieces you adjusted? While you have it apart you can check for any gears that might not be aligned or reasons it may not be operating smoothly. Doesn't work anyway so you really have nothing to lose. The error won't show up till you close the door because the machine doesn't check for proper insertion until it is closed. Always open and close the door several times after attempting different fixes to clear any possible stacked errors issues. Two error episodes requires two successful door closes with no errors to clear

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal