New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: A golden Game Maker!  (Read 1936 times)

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
A golden Game Maker!
« on: March 21, 2015, 10:58:27 PM »
Oh... I did it again. Soon as I fixed my last Game Maker, I bought another! Found this in CL a few days ago. The post showed pictures of the screen message that said safe ram clear needed. So I drove off and came home with the biggest Game Maker I've ever seen! I think it's a 17" screen. It just needed a new battery, and a clear. Then I went through and did the usual stuff... tightened the main door, which was about to fall off, replaced bulbs, etc.
The top unit's lock didn't have the key but I was able to peel open the plastic cover someone made and just reach in my arm to fuss with the lock. I got it unscrewed but forgot the catch had either a screw or nut holding it on, so I got clever and stuck cell phone in and shot a picture upward too see it was a nut. Reached in with my teeny wrench and got it off.
And ... to replace the lock, I finally used one of the cool thumb locks I got from Roz!
Machine works great... EVERYTHING worked ... just needed cleaning and tightening.
And... it's made of gold!  :rotfl:
I wonder where this came from? I've never seen one like it.
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline 89chevyman

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • 89chevyman New User barely matters.89chevyman New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Re: A golden Game Maker!
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 11:09:08 PM »
I must say, that is one of THE BEST looking machines I've seen. BEAUTIFUL :hail: :hail: What a find. I agree I've never seen one like that before, wonder if it was a prototype :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: Anyway, had to comment on it, even if it is a Bally Game Maker. I am currently in possession of a V7000 Game Maker. I got it from a friend(?) that wanted to sell it with a stand and old school chair. Couldn't pass it up. I haven't had a chance to fire it up and see whats what, but the price was worth the chair and stand alone. Shoot, the stand still had the factory plastic coating on the top!!! The real downside is the friggin' weight. It has what I believe is a 19" CRT. Took it and the hopper out and still damn near got a hernia just moving it off of my hydraulic stand to the regular stand. Not looking forward to moving it around to get it detailed and fired up. Not to mention this is the 1st Game Maker I've ever worked on (a challenge from what I'm gathering from posts or lack there of). Anyway cool looking machine, enjoy.

Chris

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: A golden Game Maker!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 11:45:28 PM »
Thanks Chris!
Funny... something like 75 views and finally a single response! A nice one too.
I've been busy working on another GM that I bought about two weeks before. That one is finally fully working, and sold to my neighbors.
I'm hoping tomorrow they'll pick it up and I'll have more room for the big gold one, which I haven't even cleaned yet. I'll post another picture soon as I do. Yes... this one weighed a TON, even with the monitor pulled out. Thanks to the help I've had here, I'm a little better with these games.
I know the first thing most always is check the MPU battery. It's always dead!
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal