New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally Alpha Blazing 7 - Correct Bios, OS & Game  (Read 278 times)

Offline SlotMachine4You

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • SlotMachine4You New User barely matters.SlotMachine4You New User barely matters.
  • NLG
    • SlotMachine4You
Bally Alpha Blazing 7 - Correct Bios, OS & Game
« on: February 03, 2024, 11:06:49 AM »
I have a Bally Alpha 9000 Blazing 7 I'm trying to get running.

I had one in the past and noted it has an extra set of chips installed on a PCI board which I have installed.  I also have an S6000 Game Converter (ASGS9000C000-03) for S9000.

Trying to figure out the correct Bios, OS and Game card combination.

Tried 300M and 807 Bios.  I also have a 256MB Blazing 7 CF Card (ASGBL7311600-01).

Any help would be appreciated.  The machine is in real nice condition.

Thanks,

Mike

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: Bally Alpha Blazing 7 - Correct Bios, OS & Game
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2024, 01:15:23 PM »
Is this a newer S9000 elite or the older one with small lcd screen on the belly?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline pbwizard25

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • pbwizard25 New User barely matters.pbwizard25 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 02:34:43 PM »
300m chip needs a 336os

Offline SlotMachine4You

• Supporting Vendors
  • SlotMachine4You New User barely matters.SlotMachine4You New User barely matters.
  • NLG
    • SlotMachine4You
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2024, 05:57:51 AM »
Its the older one with the small LED Screen.

Thanks for your reply.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2024, 09:15:33 AM »
If you are using the PCI card with the eeproms, I think you need a game card that goes with the eprom board.  It is not the game card you list because those are for the S9000 elites with the lcd's in the topbox.  I believe you also use the older OS/Bios 807 bios with 317  OS.  Since I've never worked on the those early alphas's personally I don't know the name of the "game" cf you need.  But I'm pretty sure it is one that is universally used for all the games that use the PCI card for the eproms, but could be wrong since I've seen some with art specific to the theme on the LCD screen.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline SlotMachine4You

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG
    • SlotMachine4You
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2024, 02:52:44 PM »
Thanks Rick and pbwizard -

Machine is up and running with the AVOS00000317-02, the ASGS9000C000-03 S6000 Game Converter for S9000 Alpha, and the 807 Bios.

:applause:

Offline SlotMachine4You

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG
    • SlotMachine4You
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2024, 02:55:10 PM »
Pic

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal