New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: NEW TO ARISTOCRAT! But have some simple questions...  (Read 271 times)

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
NEW TO ARISTOCRAT! But have some simple questions...
« on: February 13, 2024, 02:58:00 PM »
Sorry if this is so long....

I am a new owner of the Aristocrat platform (MK7 Veridian Widescreen) and while I know Bally WMS and IGT in my sleep, some of the Aristocrat stuff is foreign to me so I apologize in advance if these questions are stupid…lol

What I have accomplished in learning…

I know how to change the games, follow the Par sheet per game (if I have them), installed TITO system for SPC and non SPC games.

Some questions I have…

1 - RAM CLEAR THE SAME GAME - Lets say I setup a game and want to RAM CLEAR THE SAME GAME to change the settings. How do I do this in the setchip? I don’t see a ram clear option without change jurisdiction or VAR or any other setting. Is there a simple RAM CLEAR process I am not seeing? I know how to clear the ram if changing games but not the same game.  Again, I am coming from Bally and WMS where to change settings you have to ram clear and then reset the game.

I have setchip 7.02.71.01 (7.00.67.00 & 7.01.42.00) on the same card.

2 - TITO Communication - I am using Tito@Home for this machine and it works flawlessly. The problem is I use networking for my entire slot room and I tried to use the Marc Davis Aurdrino Tito device and the machine won’t recognize it. Not sure if this is compatible or not. Anyone using Marcs Tito with this or Bettor Tito Deluxe?

3 - Setchip Setting questions - Can someone explain what the following settings mean so I get a grasp on these?
   a) Mystery (Enabled or disabled)
   b) Game Configuration Index?
   c) Set EGP (yes or No)
   d) VAR - This one I pretty much understand, my question is why would one game you set that for different payback % and other games let you change in gameosetup? Maybe it’s just the way it is. Is there any rule of thumb with this option? Seems like 99 is a go to if you don’t have a par sheet? But that sometimes leads to lower payback, yes?

Overall this platform isn’t as complicated as I thought it was going to be. So far, I have been able to run all the games with the same setchip installed and most of the time I just need to swap the games and not even run the setchip. Of course unless I need to make a change to the VAR settings or what not.
-------
Charles

Offline idesign

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: NEW TO ARISTOCRAT! But have some simple questions...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2024, 06:44:35 AM »
1......At t he bottom on the opening screen you can clear settings and ram

2.......I don't know

3.......a) don't enable
         b) GFI usually sets to number max coins per line on a single denom game.  Default is 0
         c) don't change
         d) Single denom games you have to set the specific variation (percentage).  Multi Denom games you set variation to 99, then can change percentage and max bet per denom.  You can also just enable a single denom in a multi denom games and play it as single
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal