New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Black Gold Wild software question  (Read 614 times)

Offline br549autosales

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
Black Gold Wild software question
« on: May 11, 2021, 09:57:56 PM »
Can someone please tell what bios chip, OS card & game card is the correct combination for a Quick Hits 5 spinning reels machine that is a 300 max bet? Here is the game card that was in it when I got it but the OS card was missing. I have several other OS cards & bios chips I can try. I also have both types of MPU boards for this game I can use.

Offline pbwizard25

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • pbwizard25 New User barely matters.pbwizard25 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Re: Black Gold Wild software question
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 04:57:21 AM »
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=4288
Here is a link that will answer your question, maybe print it out so you can check it for every machine you get.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 08:59:43 AM by shortrackskater »

Online rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 06:20:06 AM »
OS 317/BIOS 807 or higher will work on those.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline br549autosales

• br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2021, 07:55:09 AM »
Thank you sir, I appreciate it

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2021, 10:43:07 AM »
Ok I am using the bios, game & OS cards you suggested but after I cleared the machine and put the OS card back in to bott the game up, after the 5 reels started spinning about 15 seconds later call attendant came up so I turned the reset key & got this message. Could I have a bad MPU possibly or bad software?

Online rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2021, 02:35:14 PM »
Error message says the sjur chip is bad.  Try an sjur chip from another mpu to see if it works.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2021, 03:36:53 PM »
Thanks Rick, I changed the jurisdiction chip & the game booted up just fine but I'm getting a door open s, I know that's the stacker switch but I'm using a TITO in this game because it came without a bill acceptor & I'm using it for free play at home. Which 2 wires need to be bypassed on the back of that switch? There are 4 wires plugged into that Cherry Switch

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2021, 11:12:04 PM »
I figured which 2 wires to bypass to clear the error but I have no sound, both plugs are plugged in behind the reels for audio & speaker out plus I also swapped the audio amp with another one, still no sound though. Any idea what else I can look for or try?

Online rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2021, 07:49:32 AM »
Is the audio jack in front of the MPU plugged in?  If it is, then I would put some headphones there and play the game to see if you hear anything on the headphones just to make sure you don't have an issue with the mpu.  If you hear sound from the MPU, I've had a few of these S9000 with burned out reel backplanes where the amp plugs into, they are usually some burnt traces on them.

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2021, 08:47:43 AM »
Thank you sir, I will try that. But yes tye audio jack was plugged into the front of the MPU. I'll try the headphones this afternoon.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal