New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Printer won't work  (Read 2252 times)

Offline Kooper06

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Kooper06 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Printer won't work
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2022, 06:54:50 AM »
Okay while I’m waiting to order the SG363’s from RB for the machine with the SG312’s. If you can guide me on my good machine that’s printing out but not split paying.

My White Ice machine has a SB100136 and SG598’s. I read your comments on the enable of Split pay and changed my hopper amount to $10 and have about $20 in quarters in the hopper. I put a ticket in there and at $8.50 tried to cash out expecting the hopper to pay out and it only print out a voucher. I did a auto config and then a hopper test. The hopper works fine so it has to be my settings. This is what my settings are at:

3.1.11.1 Split Pay - Enabled
3.1.4 Limits:
        Hopper - $10
        Bill Limit - $1000
        Jackpot Limit - $1000
        Credit Limit - $1000

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 352
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2022, 07:05:48 AM »
After enabling split pay, did you enter the split pay amount 3.1.11.2?
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 411
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2022, 07:09:51 AM »
You've set it to pay out from the hopper if you have more than $10 in credits...you ONLY have $8.50.
All you're going to get is a ticket for $8.50
You NEED to have more than $10 in credits accumulated on the machine for it to do both.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2022, 07:15:21 AM »
You've set it to pay out from the hopper if you have more than $10 in credits...you ONLY have $8.50.
All you're going to get is a ticket.

The hopper limit is the max it will pay from the hopper NOT the minimum.
 :duh:

• Sr NLG Member
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2022, 07:17:36 AM »
I agree with you RB, but he only has $8.50 in credits at the moment... all he gets is a ticket right?

For example...>>> If he had $18.50 in credits, then he would get a $10 in coins from the hopper and a ticket for $8.50?

I don't know....I thought it would pay out coins if the credits were equal to or less than ten bucks too.

His seems to be backwards?

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2022, 07:28:23 AM »
It should if the the split pay limit was set after enabling it. See reply #21.

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2022, 07:38:57 AM »
I read that in your Reply #21 and that's what I thought too?

He needs to throw in a $10 bill and a $5 dollar bill to see if the machine spits out $10 in coins from the hopper, and prints out a $5 dollar ticket?

Something is backwards here.

Offline Kooper06

• NLG
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2022, 07:45:52 AM »
I’m telling you guys are the BEST!!! I set the 3.1.11.2 limit to $10 and changed 3.1.4 Hopper Limit to $300. Installed a $17.50 voucher and then cashed out. It gave me $10.00 in coins and a $7.50 voucher! It works Like a champ and I can’t thank you guys enough!!!

RB, I’d like to order those SG363’s from you… If you can tell my how much I well send it to you via Venmo. I don’t need the Version Chip. It has a VS011GX1 installed.

One Machine Down and One More to Go!!!

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2022, 07:49:41 AM »
I would like to see both boards and the chips that are installed on them. The 598s are best suited for the 1270 MPU S2000 enhanced, 363s for 50x MPU. Post a couple pics if you can or email me if you can't get them to post.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 09:44:34 AM by RB »

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2022, 07:59:09 AM »
I’m telling you guys are the BEST!!! I set the 3.1.11.2 limit to $10 and changed 3.1.4 Hopper Limit to $300. Installed a $17.50 voucher and then cashed out. It gave me $10.00 in coins and a $7.50 voucher! It works Like a champ and I can’t thank you guys enough!!!

RB, I’d like to order those SG363’s from you… If you can tell my how much I well send it to you via Venmo. I don’t need the Version Chip. It has a VS011GX1 installed.

One Machine Down and One More to Go!!!

:cool_thumb_up:

Glad you got it done. I don't understand the $300 hopper limit. $10 should be sufficient. It appears the split pay limit overrides the hopper limit.

Offline Kooper06

• NLG
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2022, 09:25:34 AM »
RB here’s a pic of the MPU and the SG598’s. Let me know about the cost of the new chips.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2022, 09:41:18 AM »
PM sent.

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #32 on: March 20, 2022, 01:04:16 PM »
It still doesn't make sense but I think you really got it to work by changing the 3.1.11.2 limit to $10 instead of the 3.1.11.1 setting.

Changing the  3.1.4 Hopper Limit to $300 probably didn't do anything....you could probably change the 3.1.4 setting back to $10.

If it doesn't work, just change it back to $300. lol

Offline Kooper06

• NLG
« Reply #33 on: March 20, 2022, 02:54:06 PM »
I believe your right by changing the Split Pay Limit I think that’s what resolved my ticket/hopper payout but I also remember where I had an option for Ticket/change or both. I’m not sure how and why I had that Option but if you guys could enlighten me on that I would appreciate it.

I’m really enjoying learning and understanding these machines. I’ve been reading a lot about them and know that I’ve barely started understanding them but look forward to that day!

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2022, 03:54:46 PM »
The change voucher option comes into play when you have machines with different accounting denoms. For instance a 180 credit slot setup for 1c denom could cash out at $5.03. Putting that voucher into a machine that is set to for 25c would give you 20 credits and print a ticket automatically for .03 if change voucher is enabled. If it is disabled, you still get 20 credits and your 3c will be paid when you cash out.
You can make the hopper pay out coins when bills or tickets are inserted but it's kinda senseless to do so. Your coin in options are coins to game only, credit only or game and credit (preferred by me). The PSRs I posted for you earlier and others are available in the NLG file system for download for contributing members.

Offline Kooper06

• NLG
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2022, 04:33:44 PM »
Thanks RB…. I’ve been reading through the PSR for the SG598 and in section 3.1.7 Cashout  it looks like that would give me the options for hopper/change or split between the two. Your right about it may be best to not even to enable this. I am a contributing member and after all you guys done will gladly donate again to this sight.

Offline Kooper06

• NLG
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2022, 03:46:29 PM »
I’m finally up and running on both machines….. I am able to print vouchers, Install vouchers and cash out on both machines in either a ticket, change or both up to the limit I set of $10.00 in the hopper. I’ve gone through both machines and was able to put my settings down on paper for future Referance if I ever run into issues again!

Again I just wanted to reach out and say thank you to everyone that has helped out with the topic and I appreciate the patience that you guys had with me as a newbie to these slots. I look forward to this new hobby and the day that I can share what I know with the guys just starting but for now I’ll continue to bend the ears of guys like RB!

CHEERS!!!!

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2022, 04:27:52 PM »
 :wav:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal