New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S+ with WBA 13 SS will not cycle  (Read 6076 times)

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 166
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
S+ with WBA 13 SS will not cycle
« on: May 08, 2015, 06:18:44 PM »
I have a S+ with WBA 13 SS that was non working when i bought it. The BV will not cycle. There is two LEDS lit up on on the head. The chip has W13USA 023 V3.00-031 on it. I used a Set 15 and set it to 91 and denomination to 25 and saved it. I checked in the menu and it shows it's enabled 91. The transport does not cycle at all. I tried a different head and no luck. I tried #2 DIP in both positions and no changes. I tried reseating the cash can but not sure if the can is correct. It latches in place. It has a blue label on the can if that means anything. It does not cycle even with can removed and reinserted. Never cycles. I reseated the transport and no cycling ocurred . The green wires are tied together and all switches by passed . Maybe the Power supply? What should I check next?

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: S+ with WBA 13 SS will not cycle
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 06:27:37 PM »
do you have another power supply?

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 06:35:04 PM »
I will give that a try and report back.

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 301
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 08:16:27 PM »
if the 2 leds are on I doubt it is the power supply. if you check some of the posts related to bill acceptor issues you should find one of my posts that will describe how to test the transport. if the transport passes those tests then it has to be the cash can, the wba series will not cycle if the cash can is missing, it will cycle when the can is placed  in . make sure all the switches are in the up position and the chip is inserted in  the right direction.

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2015, 12:01:38 PM »
I'm not sure of this would cause the unit not to cycle or not, but the chip is correct for S+ right? ID022/23?
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 08:12:51 AM »
I will post a pic of the chip later but it has W13USA  023 on the label. I installed another can and I removed the transport to see if the optics flags were fully up position and they are. All switches are up position also . No Luck. I will search for the transport test post and try that and report back again later. Thank You !! Tim

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 11:17:33 AM »
Are the gears in the cash can meshing with the transport? Sometimes I've had to manually turn one or the other to get it to engage. Does everything look squarely aligned...or aligned squarely? Can you manually moce the transport gears when it's out of the machine?
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 11:30:32 AM »
Yes the gears all move on the transport and cash can. I done the DIP switch test with #1,2,3 and the unit cycles then stops and I get 3 flashing light code on the door bezel. Will not accept bills in this test.,
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 05:14:07 AM by Sunrise Side »

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2015, 02:58:41 PM »
3 code is a blocked head sensor if I am doing and reading the test correctly. Needs cleaning and calibration or replacement ? I will try that next. If there is something else at this point that I'm wrong about or should preform some other test, please chime in. Thank You Tim

The green wires from the cash can switches are tied together but is this a series circuit and the wires are not connected at some other point in the cabinet? Where else are these green switch wires connected? Could that be an issue?

Also is there a setting in the menu or options that would turn the BV off?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 03:15:29 PM by Sunrise Side »

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2015, 03:09:45 PM »
Here is the pics.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2015, 05:52:19 PM »
What SP chip do you have running on the machine?  Wasn't it necessary to flip a switch into IDO22 mode if the SP chip was one of the earlier ones?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2015, 06:06:32 PM »
What SP chip do you have running on the machine?  Wasn't it necessary to flip a switch into IDO22 mode if the SP chip was one of the earlier ones?

With the JCM DBV 200s, if the wrong ID is selected, the DBV will still attempt to accept a bill.  It will draw the bill in, hold it for a second, flash the "Insert Coins" lamp a few times, then reject the bill.  $1 bills can usually slip through even with the wrong ID selected.

Bottom line, if the machine isn't even attempting to accept a bill, it's not an issue with the DIP switch for the ID.  I also don't think that applies to WBAs, but I don't have a lot of experience with them.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2015, 04:58:17 AM »
I have the SP1271 installed in it .

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2015, 07:42:08 PM »
I went through and cleaned all the sensors on the head and transport and it is now working. Dust and cigarette smoke maybe the culprit. There is a lot of sensors in this WBA. Also there is setting in the menu ,7-5 , which turns off the bill acceptor at preset credit amount on these S+ machines. Thanks To All FOR ALL YOUR Input !!  Tim

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2015, 04:31:31 PM »
 :duh:
We should have thought of that. That's kind of the obvious first thing!
Nice job. Glad you got it working.  :applause:
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal