New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Need Help & Advice Clear & Key Chip NOT WORKING-video posted  (Read 9187 times)

Offline vegasbaby

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • vegasbaby New User barely matters.vegasbaby New User barely matters.
  • NLG
HI

Just installed new game THE MUNSTERS that came with its own vision chip,game 1 & 2 ,SB CHIP. First I justed tried to key chip,but it wasn't letting get to all the needed settings,like MULTI DENOMINATION SET UP & DISPLAY at right of reel glass was not entering correct numbers on wins or cash in. Then the game plays,but it just seams like payout on a win are way off,as you can see from pictures WINNER PAID WINDOW.
So I thought I needed to do a clear,to reach all the settings & and after clear & key things were no better,still no excess to area needed in the KEY CONFIG MENU,like 7.1.1.2 coin denomination,7.1.1.3 player denomination set up,and so much more. Display still spitting out numbers that don't add up. Also game still played the same. Also the change lite at top stays on regardless of button being turned off.Also on some pays back lit lites are 1/2 lit on reel below.

So I'm hoping some one could lead me in the right direction,i have performed the key & clear before when needed & and it all worked out well. But not with this game.
So where did I go wrong,what did I miss.

THANKS
MARK
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 09:38:45 AM by vegasbaby »

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Need Help & Advice Clear & Key Chip NOT WORKING
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 02:31:43 AM »
Depending on the SB chip#, you have to use different key chips. There is a key chip guide at the top of S2000 page for reference.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 05:00:48 AM »
Which version chip do you have. The version chip decides if the game will be multi denom or not

Offline vegasbaby

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 05:54:26 AM »
HI
Thanks for the responses.
I have tried two different version chips VSO11GX1 & VS009VX0 with no change of current problems.
Using SB100042 CLEAR CHIP well the chip from vendor purchased a few years back only labeled S2000 CLEAR not what # it is . And key chip I'm using is #31
What key & clear # should I be using ?

I will try to post a video via YOUTUBE later of how the game is responding.

THANKS
MARK

Offline cartman765

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • cartman765 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 06:01:40 AM »
Hi Mark, Try swapping reel strips 2 and 3 your strips don't match up with my Munster game I have installed and all my payouts are correct then you can work out your other problems.

Dale

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 06:42:50 AM »
Your GX1 version chip should allow for multidenom if your early version SB100042 also was programmed for it. I've had S2000 Barcrest machines where I had to get a newer version SB to work in conjunction with the version chip to get multidenom as therockinelvis stated in his post. Sometimes a it's deeper than just the version chip, but it's a little rare. Your clear/key chips are probably ok if you're getting the lights on the MPU during each process to indicate it's done what it should. Especially the 2 green lights with the clear chip. And, as cartman stated, check your reel strip lineup

Offline vegasbaby

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2015, 07:11:30 AM »
Hope this video turns out?????

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7Uj3IG9rN7g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline vegasbaby

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2015, 07:26:41 AM »
After many failed attempts at Multi DENOMINATION,i was just going to set it for $1.00 and be done with it. But I'm only allowed to set the accounting denomination at $1.00 but still game performed as if $1.00 was never set. I don't know what the numbers being displayed represent ? One time I inserted a dollar as was able to play for 20 min,that's a lot for $1.00.
I don't know if it matters but when I ordered this kit,was told it it was a 3 coin game,it came with 2 coin glass & 3 coin sb chip. But I had 3 coin glass & used that. Do 2 and 3 coin game use different reel strips or different game chips. I know I'm using correct sb for 3 coin game.

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Need Help & Advice Clear & Key Chip NOT WORKING-video posted
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2015, 10:31:34 AM »
Bill likes to use SG 248's and the vs9 has to be used with them. I don't think I ever saw a vision with multi.

the rockin elvis

Offline vegasbaby

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2015, 11:49:42 AM »
HI Cartman

On the reel strips
Mine are

#1 reel 84613200
#2 reel 84613200
#3 reel 84613300
Should they remain in that order lowest number to highest?

Are those the correct reel strips and order ?
Also what STEPPER GAME  VISION chips are you using/

Is your game MULTI Denom ?
Dose the 3 coin game use different reel strips than 2 coin game ?

THANKS
MARK

Offline Haywired

• Formerly Triplediamond
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Haywired New User barely matters.Haywired New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2015, 12:36:59 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but are the 248's mainly used with the vision games and machines ....So if Marks game is not in a vision machine shouldn't he be using 363's with a GX1 version chip and the correct SB chip either for a 2coin or 3 coin game....The 363's should let him have multi denom pared with the GX1 on a standard 3 reel setup right ?

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2015, 12:39:01 PM »
Correct me if I'm wrong but are the 248's mainly used with the vision games and machines ....So if Marks game is not in a vision machine shouldn't he be using 363's with a GX1 version chip and the correct SB chip either for a 2coin or 3 coin game....The 363's should let him have multi denom pared with the GX1 on a standard 3 reel setup right ?

:I_agree_1:
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline vegasbaby

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2015, 02:03:56 PM »
THANKS for the help.

You are correct this is not a vision game. Just basic 3 reel game. I don't have any 363 chips,but have them on order. I do have spare 523 set on hand,that worked with my last 3 reel game that was set to multi denom set up,could I use them? Or just wait for 363?

THANKS
MARK

Offline Haywired

• Formerly Triplediamond
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Haywired New User barely matters.Haywired New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2015, 02:18:59 PM »
If they worked on your last 3 reel setup,I would try them ........

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2015, 02:58:02 PM »
SG363s recommended. The 523s will work for now & the proper reel strip order is A-B-A. Should solve everything along with the 11GX1 Version. All GX0 version chips are single denom.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2015, 06:13:35 PM »
Sorry, I saw tollguy selling a Munsters vision kit and thought this was it. 363's for sure.

the rockin elvis

Offline vegasbaby

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2015, 08:14:44 AM »

HI

Well just installed my 523 game chips,performed the clear & key chip,but before I turn the machine on to perform the settings in KEY CON FIG,i have question that I want to make sure I'm clear on one step.

Since my machine will be Multi Denomination at $1.00 $1.00 $2.00 $5.00 do I set accounting at 0.01 ?
And coin denomination at $1.00 my desired amount for each coin played?

THANKS
MARK

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2015, 09:14:21 AM »
I would set the accounting denom at $1 if the lowest coin denom is $1. Setting it at 1c will make your meters run forever when you insert cash in the BV.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline vegasbaby

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2015, 04:14:53 PM »

HI

Just a up date,i installed my old game chips 523s.
Did the clear & key to reach the config menus.Only issue was I couldn't set up multi denomination,there was no 7.1.1.3 player denomination section to enter my button values .My version chip was 11GX1.
This was the  chip that came with other wrong game chips,but was same numbers as before when I used multi den. The game is set for 1 credit is $1.00,the multi den box lights up the $1.00 of the multi den box.
All other issues were fixed,the game now plays as it should.I swaped strip 3 to number two reel. Display box shows proper amounts. I would love to get the multi den, working. Any ideals on that?  Why wouldn't it let me enter 7.1.1.3
All in all a very fun game to play,it may never come out of my machine again.
THANKS for all the support & help getting me to this point.

THANKS
MARK

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2015, 08:47:25 AM »
After keying did you set up 7.1.2 game selection? This will allow you to set denoms for your game options. If you don't do this first you will not be able to get to 7.1.1.3

Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal