New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: split pay with multi denom  (Read 2369 times)

Offline brianfink

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • brianfink New User has no influence.
  • NLG
split pay with multi denom
« on: May 26, 2015, 11:09:54 AM »
I was trying to set up a double diamond 5 reel 45 credit machine with multi denom and split pay. The problem is it will only pay out coins when the credits are a multiple of .25 .I have accounting at .01, coin at .25, player at .01 .05 .10 .25. Is there any way to get it to pay out coins first then print the remainder or do I need to just forget about the printer.

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
Re: split pay with multi denom
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 11:39:47 AM »
Setting your hopper limit to the desired number of coins will send any cashouts over that amount to a printed ticket

Offline brianfink

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 01:18:14 PM »
I understand that part what I want is if say I have my coin limit set at $100,and I have $50.04 credits, and I hit the cashout. I would like it to pay out the $50.00 in quarters and leave the remainder. Right now it will just print a ticket if the credit amount isn't equal to .25.     

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 05:50:47 PM »
Hmm, I can't think of a way around that, far as I know cashing out is cashing out and the machine will clear all cr3dits however it has to. When I still had multidenom setups I would sometimes set them up so you could push the cashout button and select an option for just 10 coins

Offline brianfink

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 11:48:05 AM »
It works that way without the printer installed, then I can hand pay the remaining credits off the machine. I guess with this type of setup you just can't use split pay.   

Offline IFFV68

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • IFFV68 Is working their way up.IFFV68 Is working their way up.IFFV68 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 04:15:10 PM »
Try setting you player play amount to $0.0000.
Set your Hopper amount to $1000.00.

I have Two 3 Reel Machine with Multi- denominational. One is set at, .50-1.00-5.00 & 20.00.. My other machines is set at  .25-.50-1.00-10.00.
The machines are set at $.01
When cashing out, the hopper pays first, then the ticket prints. No mater what the amount is above your Split pay limit. I still use tickets from my 5- reel penny machine I sold. Mine was also Multi- denomination...I did not have a hopper in my 5-reel. They are always odd numbers at the end, 21.98, etc. They still cash out. Fifty dollars  is a lot of Quarters. My limits are very small. I don't have to have a lot of coins in the hopper.
I hope this helps. I know it works for me.
Best of Luck
It's not what you can afford to Buy?
It's what you can afford to keep!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal