New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Report Bugs you run into..  (Read 251172 times)

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Report Bugs you run into..
« Reply #140 on: March 28, 2014, 02:34:43 PM »
Joey
I'm having a problem with subscribe to topics.
It seems to work for a day or two then I do not receive any updates.
If I log on  the site still shows I am subscribed.

If I toggle it off and on it will work for another day or two.
This is happened on classifieds and mikhon progressive topics.
Not sure if it has anything to do with logging on or off the site.
I typically log off each time I leave the site.
Also my member since is 1/2013 if you could change that.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #141 on: April 01, 2014, 07:32:02 PM »
Some,  I said some of the pic's being up-loaded here are to large and have not been groomed for sizing.  This drastically slows this down here when this occurs.  No need to let a full blown wall size photo hang out. 

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #142 on: April 02, 2014, 08:00:46 AM »
I don't know if any one else has had this problem, but it has happened to me at least 3 times.. When I go to send a PM I get a screen error message.. I can go back to the PM and resend then it goes through?
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline Joeylc

• Founder and CEO of New_Life_Games_LLC
  • Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!
  • KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #143 on: April 02, 2014, 08:35:46 AM »
I don't know if any one else has had this problem, but it has happened to me at least 3 times.. When I go to send a PM I get a screen error message.. I can go back to the PM and resend then it goes through?

what is the error message ???
"Sell one game, two more shall take its place!"
"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

I Have gone to find myself, and if I get back before I return, keep me here!
  ???

1-888-NLG-SLOTS 928-754-4147
e-Bay ID NewLifeGames_net

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #144 on: April 02, 2014, 09:12:15 AM »

what is the error message ???

Joey.. I didn't write it down,  :banghead: sorry.. I said something like BAD ERROR then some letters and numbers. I'll make sure to write it down the next time it happens..  :fryingpan:
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • foster New User barely matters.foster New User barely matters.
« Reply #145 on: April 03, 2014, 08:53:23 PM »
When I go to the CVSlots Trivia round 6 it does not load for whatever reason!

All I get blank page and its like the site stalls.

Coca-Cola and Slot Machine Addict

If you find this site helpful
Please Consider Making a Donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth. OR Subscribe to NLG

Offline Joeylc

• Topic Moderator
  • Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!Joeylc Is a rising star!
  • KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #146 on: April 03, 2014, 09:02:59 PM »

we fixed it thanks for the info :)
"The Seeds of our Ultimate Destruction are Slowly and Quietly being Planted in the Fertile soil of Political Correctness”
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

Hottest day in the United States recorded August 11, 1983 at 2:21 p.m. was 132 F. - recorded in the shade at the Bullhead City Fire Department. 
BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Offline frosty170

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • frosty170 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #147 on: April 04, 2014, 06:57:11 AM »
I kept running into this issue last night and today on different PC's, I was trying to answer the triva question and it would keep coming up with a blank screen, today when I try to reply it will go to a blank screen or not have the reply button at the bottom. It seem's to be just with the triva thread. I had no issues typing this.

here's the message it say's at the bottom of the page:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/nlgcom/public_html/nlg/Sources/Subs.php(2652) : runtime-created function(11) : runtime-created function on line 260

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #148 on: April 04, 2014, 06:58:39 AM »

I have tried same 5-6 times also,  Same thing white blank page.  rest of site functioning correctly so I do not think it is in my settings- :Scratch-Head: . tried this at aprox 8:50 am central time.

Offline Joeylc

• Topic Moderator
  • KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #149 on: April 04, 2014, 08:05:51 AM »
it's back up we think we know what is killing it ...... sorry... and Thanks for posting the error messages it helps..  :EmoticonHelp4:
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Offline frosty170

• Reputation Power: 5
  • frosty170 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #150 on: April 04, 2014, 08:09:48 AM »
Yep it's up and running, I just posted.

Thank you

Offline bruno

• Reputation Power: 0
  • bruno New User has no influence.
  • LOVE BALLY & UNIVERSAL
« Reply #151 on: April 07, 2014, 06:02:28 PM »
Hi,
Since 1 month, I try to get in touch with John (@rudysdeals) : no answer from the email addresses @rudys
When I send a PM to JOHN42355 , I get : "PM could not be sent to 'JOHN42355' as their inbox is full!"
So, is there a bug or their inbox is really already full ?    :Scratch-Head:
Thanks.
Bruno

Offline bruno

• Reputation Power: 0
  • bruno New User has no influence.
  • LOVE BALLY & UNIVERSAL
« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2014, 06:53:39 PM »
SOLVED

Sending the PM finally worked today   :yes:
Awaiting John's reply. Thanks.

Offline TexasMark

• (Formerly poppo)
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • TexasMark New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #153 on: April 12, 2014, 06:43:12 AM »
I still think there is something buggy with the notification system. There are several threads that I am set up to be notified of replies to (like this one). But if I just visit the site at all (i.e. go to the arcade), it treats like like I have read the threads I wanted to be notified about. Or is that how it is supposed to work?  :Scratch-Head:

<Edit> Just saw this and seems to be related
Joey
I'm having a problem with subscribe to topics.
It seems to work for a day or two then I do not receive any updates.
If I log on  the site still shows I am subscribed.

If I toggle it off and on it will work for another day or two.
This is happened on classifieds and mikhon progressive topics.
Not sure if it has anything to do with logging on or off the site.
I typically log off each time I leave the site.
Also my member since is 1/2013 if you could change that.

Offline Joeylc

• Topic Moderator
  • KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #154 on: April 12, 2014, 08:14:38 AM »
any one else having problems with notifications we are trying to track this down....???
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Offline TexasMark

• (Formerly poppo)
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2014, 09:13:59 AM »
any one else having problems with notifications we are trying to track this down.... ???

Here are a few more data points. I subscribed to be notified of any new posts in the topics I have been assigned as moderator. The topics were empty at the time. I never received any notifications, but see there are now a few threads in them.
On a related note, and I'm not sure this one is by design, I have received "reported post" notifications for topics that I am not a moderator.

Offline Joeylc

• Topic Moderator
  • KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2014, 09:57:39 AM »
Your a Site Support Staff you will receive "reported post" notifications for all topics. as a FYI:..  as for the notified  stuff we are looking into it  :)   
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #157 on: April 12, 2014, 07:39:15 PM »
Hey Joey
Still having notification issues. Not getting new classified posts among others.
I know you are working it just a data point.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline TexasMark

• (Formerly poppo)
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #158 on: April 22, 2014, 05:35:43 AM »
Is something going on with the site today (4/22/14 7:30am CT)? It's taking at least 30 seconds for any page to come up. Only seems to be this site, so not sure what is going on.

Offline Joeylc

• Topic Moderator
  • KG7NLG
    • New Life Games LLC
« Reply #159 on: April 22, 2014, 10:21:58 AM »
 :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: Page created in 4.561 seconds with 24 queries.
                                                                   Joey Carruthers 2011

BUT IT WAS A DRY HEAT

???

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal