New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Tito setup help  (Read 895 times)

Offline TopDogElec

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • TopDogElec New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Tito setup help
« on: May 07, 2020, 04:48:25 PM »
I have a wms bbs set up with a cpu-nxt2 and a future logic gen 2 printer. Trying to set up the Tito. In the setup menus, the only options it gives me for printers is ithica and seiko, from the videos I see I need to set it to netplex but the only one with Netplex is the seiko Netplex. It allows the game to boot and prints a void ticket just fine, but cash out gives me a hand pay and no credits when I hit change. Did I do something wrong maybe?

Offline lazzerjett

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • lazzerjett New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Tito setup help
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 12:46:06 AM »
Are you sure it is a Netplex version of the printer?  I ran into that with an IGT-Igame machine.  I bought the printer and didn't know to ask if it was a netplex or not.  I couldn't get it to work.  I got back to the people that sold it to me and they helped get me the right one.  Not sure how to tell the difference.

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 07:11:39 AM »
Do you have a Tito board?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline TopDogElec

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 07:42:15 AM »
Yes, I ordered one from Jim at Bettor Slots and have it installed. Printer is working and has paper, works with a voided ticket in the setup menu

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 08:22:49 AM »
Have you tried hitting the reset button on the tito board?  Sometimes when power is originally applied it doesn't work right at the beginning, hitting reset will sometimes fix it.  Also the cable that attaches the serial port on the tito board gets loose, do you see little lights blinking on the serial port board on the tito board when the unit is powered up?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline TopDogElec

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2020, 09:16:14 AM »
The board has lights blinking, yes. After talking with someone else about it, he seems to think it might be the OS is older and doesn’t have the right settings. I’m trying it with Dean Martins Wild Party and if memory serves me it has E9 os family. Would a newer os work? Say the G or H series? Or does it have to stay in the same generation of OS?

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2020, 09:28:15 AM »
I have never had issues with any of the OS version working.  Works fine with everything I've tried.

Offline TopDogElec

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2020, 08:18:43 AM »
Got it figured out, I had the serial cable on the wrong port. Had it on host 2 not 1 and was setting it up on 1 in the config pages. Thanks for the help though, still learning about WMS machines. The BB platform is still new to me

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2020, 11:36:39 AM »
I was going to ask that next.  LOL.  Glad you go it going!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal