New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Screen lag on AVP SMLD  (Read 3263 times)

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 241
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Screen lag on AVP SMLD
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2021, 04:09:44 PM »
Yes, give them a try. Nothing to clear.

Offline wilm245

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • wilm245 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2021, 02:07:21 PM »
The sticks I tried didn't work.  I'm not exactly sure if they weren't compatible or if they had something wrong with them.  I am going to order some from amazon.  I am seeing ram sticks with different pin numbers and voltages and some say "Non ECC".  This is the description of the sticks I would like to purchase.  Please let me know if any of the specs for these RAM sticks are incompatible:

"DUOMEIQI 4GB Kit (2 X 2GB) 2RX8 DDR2 800MHz UDIMM PC2-6300 PC2-6400 PC2-6400U CL6 1.8v (240 PIN) Non-ECC Unbuffered Desktop Memory RAM Module Compatible with Intel and AMD systems"

Thanks for your help and advice.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2021, 04:02:47 PM »
I don't think ram is going to cause the issue you are having.  Ram either works, or it doesn't.  If RAM is bad, you get all kinds of red screen and random reboots. Doesn't cause hiccups like your machine.  I would be more inclined into looking at what topgun suggested.  What os version do you have?  You can get it by turning jackpot reset key and hitting version-packages-system.  Post a screen shot of that and we can figure out what OS you have.  I'm leaning toward the solution posted earlier.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline topgun911

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • topgun911 New User barely matters.topgun911 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2021, 04:41:45 PM »
Yep the os change on my machine that my buddy suggested solved all lagging issues and now runs smoothly
With no issues

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 411
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2023, 02:19:56 PM »
I know this is old guys but I do have a question for wilm245 & topgun911,

Could you check on your machine in the versions page and see what OS you have in it?

Getting this topic solved would be awsome help for future AVP owners that come here for help.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline topgun911

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • topgun911 New User barely matters.topgun911 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2023, 05:09:44 PM »
Hey bunk
This OS solved everything with the lagging
A1014A09

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 411
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2023, 08:19:14 PM »
Hey bunk
This OS solved everything with the lagging
A1014A09

Awesome topgun!
Marking this as Solved!! :cool_thumb_up:
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal