New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally 6000 bonus frenze put hardware in to take quaters looking for more info  (Read 3459 times)

Offline trashman

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • trashman New User barely matters.trashman New User barely matters.
  • NLG
hi can someone tell me how to make this now take the quaters and pay them out.its now set for dollers and ticket pay out.thanks for your time

Offline Mirage_Chaser

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mirage_Chaser New User has no influence.
  • NLG
For machine settings:

Option 54 is hopper payout amount so this will need to be the amount the machine will lock up for.
Option 61 needs to be set to (0001) Hopper only.
Option 81 needs to be (0001) coin acceptor enabled
If you are using a cc-16 then option 69 needs to be (0000)

And not sure about what Jurisdiction you are set to but on DS2 sw1-2 should be off sw3 on and sw4 off.
"I wanna win by winning." J. Lemos

Offline trashman

• NLG
i have only owned one other bally machine so i dont know how to set options.i guess i buy a manual on e-bay and go from there thanks

Offline Mirage_Chaser

• NLG
I think I have a digital one. Send me your email address.

I can walk you through it. Do you have ram clear chips?

Offline trashman

• NLG
i got them for a 5500.im going to pm you thanks

Offline trashman

• NLG
hi still looking for someone to help me get this up and running thanks  :EmoticonHelp4:

Offline DF777

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • DF777 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
First of all you are going to need the correct hardware for quarters.
You also need clear chips (suggest leave in's)
You will need to set the dip switches appropriately.
All the info you need for set up is in the "NLG File System"

Offline Mirage_Chaser

• NLG
Sorry trashman I was away for a little while. Link to the manual is in your inbox.

In the manual there is a list of all the settings and what they are.

DF777 is correct all the info you need is in the manual and in the NLG file system. Look in the manual under module 2.

However here is a brief overview of what I would do.

1) First with the machine powered on and the door open push the test switch until the left part of the display under "Win Paid" says 11     d. That will bring you to the settings page.

2) In the settings page you will see a number in the "Win Paid" display (usually it starts with 27 0) and that is the current option you are on. 27 corresponds to the bet mode option. In the "Credit display you will see a number like 0001, and that is what the option is currently set to (In this case that would represent a credit game). All of the options and what they are are explained in module 2. But for our purposes here I would write down what the option is and then what it is set to so that you can set it the same way after the ram clear (excluding the settings I mentioned in my earlier post, those we will want to change).

In this menu the buttons "Bet Max" or "Bet One" will change options and "Spin" and "Change" will change their value. Copy down all the settings so you have them to refer to them later.

The other option is to start from scratch. But that will take more time, though you will gain a better understanding of the machine.

3) When you are done you can remove the logic and set the dip switches. (Make sure the power is off when pulling out or putting in the logic!) The dip switch settings for quarters and jurisdiction are in the beginning of module 2, just look to see what region you are setup for and the corresponding switch settings for quarters.

4) The clear procedure is easy, just put the clear chips in their assigned locations in U28 and U43.  The chips should be labled as to where they go. If you have never done this before there is a notch in the chips and in the socket on the board that need to be on the same side so the chips go in the correct way.

5)Then after reinserting the logic and while holding down the test and pseudo coin button, power the machine on. CH should flash on the screen for a few seconds and then it should switch to CL. (I might have the CH and CL backwards but it will change from one or the other. This will be a full ram clear. After that power down the machine.

6) Remove the logic and put the original game chips back in place. Reinsert the logic and power on the machine. ("Copyright Bally Gaming Incorporated, All rights reserved!)

7) It will prompt you to set the date and time, though it should still be set as it was before but you can check it at this point. The cashout button gets you out of that menu I think.

8) Once you are out of the time menu you should be able to use the test switch to get you back to 11  d and you can go through and set the settings as you have written down and make the changes to activate the coin acceptor and hopper.

9) Test and play away! (Hopefully)

Offline trashman

• NLG
ok im going to try to do this this weekend thanks

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal