New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT S+ Slant top issues  (Read 2216 times)

Offline kidatheartftw

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • kidatheartftw New User has no influence.
  • NLG
IGT S+ Slant top issues
« on: September 12, 2015, 12:59:22 PM »
I have 2 pre dbv slant top machines. I moved them and now they wont accept token. They fire up and ready for play but token goes to tray. I open top and press white button and it dings and press spin an it works. I took comparator out of 1 and everything seemed ok. Put it back in now 21 code and I cant get it to clear !! I'm stuck and need help.

Thanks Scott

Offline slots4home

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!
  • NLG
Re: IGT S+ Slant top issues
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 04:30:39 PM »
Pm sent

Offline kidatheartftw

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 04:45:15 PM »
Kinda thought that might be it. No I don't have one but did order a chip  today. Hopefully that will take care of it on both machines. Wont let her talk me into moving them again. Thanks for the feedback.

Scott

Offline slots4home

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 05:57:35 PM »
Did u remove the bottom door? That lever on the door needs to go back into position and the door does not close all the way and you cannot clear any codes when that happens

Offline kidatheartftw

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 09:33:08 PM »
I did and I didn't think about that. Doh
I still have a 3100 code on 1 machine . Paying 1 coin to many.  Tried new spring on break and tighten nut some. Still spits out that extra coin. Any advice on that issue.
Thanks a million
Scott

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 02:10:28 PM »
I still have a 3100 code on 1 machine . Paying 1 coin to many.  Tried new spring on break and tighten nut some. Still spits out that extra coin. Any advice on that issue.

I replied in the thread you started about the machine with the 3100 error, although from your description here you make it sound like you can reset the error (that it just keeps happening after every payout) -- in your other thread you made it sound like it's stuck on 3100 and won't ever clear.  Can you reply in the other thread and clarify exactly what the situation is, please?  One machine issue per thread, please, so please keep discussion about the other issue in the other thread.  Thanks.

For the machine in question in this thread, the 21 error is indicating a problem with the coin-in optics.  Remove the entire coin-in assembly (it should just lift straight out of the machine), check for any obstructions, and then firmly re-seat the assembly into the machine, ensuring that the bracket and molex plug at the bottom of the assembly lines up correctly with the machine.  Then, close and latch all doors.  If the 21 error doesn't clear, you may have faulty coin-in optics.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline kidatheartftw

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2015, 05:28:45 PM »
Thanks for the response. Got the 21 taken care of. My dumb butt didn't have the door on. The other with the 3100 is down to the last thing, the brake must be bad. I do appreciate the response.

Thanks Scott

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal