New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: I-GAME - ERROR AND OTHER ?????  (Read 8727 times)

Offline GOS

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
I-GAME - ERROR AND OTHER ?????
« on: October 05, 2014, 08:29:33 AM »
 latest - RUNS KINDA SORTA.   I moved the PXLF SIMM CARD to the middle then left slot.  Still same PIXEL error - turned on and off numerous times.  THEN out of the blue (by the way screen would show various colors when powered up before the pixel error)  - THE GAME (Stinkin Rich) came up!! I played it for approx 5 minutes - then during a win calculation the screen display was lost - got all kinds of pixel distortion - wavy lines etc - finally went black no sound etc.  I turned off - back to my pixel error again. On and off numerous times then I get INITIALIZING the system please wait - game comes up and plays - game played for over an 1 hour - I turned game off.  Will see what I get tomorrow.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 02:46:28 PM by Ron (r273) »

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: I-GAME - ERROR AND OTHER ?????
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 09:04:46 AM »
1 Your Pixelf simm might be bad or loose.  Remove it, clean the contacts with a pencil eraser and re-seat.  If it still gives you the error, make sure the dip switches are set as follows from 1 to 4 on, on, on, off.
2. If the burn-in is not so bad, you may not notice it a whole lot while playing.  If it bothers you a whole lot, get an LCD monitor, or like you said, switch it to poker.  I would not invest in another CRT.  You could also just buy a completely different game that you really like and get a matched set of game and glass.  It is cheaper to buy glass than software if you want to go the other route you mentioned.
3. Stick your finger in the hole toward the top and push up on a flat edge that you will find there.  It is meant for a cam tumbler that pushes it up and moves a latch up to open the door.
4. Yes you can change it to coin in/out.  Depending on what you have inside the machine, you will need the whole coin mech assembly with optics, a hopper, and a coin-in bracket.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline GOS

• GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 09:13:14 AM »
thank you for the PRECISE response - I will act on your recommendation for the error code.

Can anyone fill in missing links - that is STINKIN RICH GLASS or SOFTWARE for SWINGIN or GLASS and SOFTWARE to make it a POKER?  Can move this to CLASSIFIED if needed.

As for coin conversion - S2000 parts would work?   optic thru to hopper?   Then reprogram to change from TITO to coin?

Offline buybestslots

• Reputation Power: 65
  • buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2014, 09:34:57 AM »
stinkin rich  glass   won't be easy , swing   s/w might be around   will be cheapest way to go, did you buy the game in texas?

Offline GOS

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2014, 09:38:50 AM »
No purchased in Florida - who ever sold it to a woman - taped off the top and bottom glass - lousy way to treat a customer!!!

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2014, 01:05:26 PM »
s2000 parts will work.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline GOS

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 06:53:52 AM »

1 Your Pixelf simm might be bad or loose.  Remove it, clean the contacts with a pencil eraser and re-seat.  If it still gives you the error, make sure the dip switches are set as follows from 1 to 4 on, on, on, off.
    i removed the PXLF simm - and cleaned as recommended - and could not find any DIP SWITCHES.
    after reinstalling I get a different message "WRITE STROPE ENABLED"

2. If the burn-in is not so bad, you may not notice it a whole lot while playing.  If it bothers you a whole lot, get an LCD monitor, or like you said, switch it to poker.  I would not invest in another CRT.  You could also just buy a completely different game that you really like and get a matched set of game and glass.  It is cheaper to buy glass than software if you want to go the other route you mentioned.
3. Stick your finger in the hole toward the top and push up on a flat edge that you will find there.  It is meant for a cam tumbler that pushes it up and moves a latch up to open the door.   
     This worked.
4. Yes you can change it to coin in/out.  Depending on what you have inside the machine, you will need the whole coin mech assembly with optics, a hopper, and a coin-in bracket.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2014, 07:21:40 AM »
Top right corner of the Simm. I can see them in the picture you posted.  Little black "chip" with 4 white switches, they are tiny.  The last time I got a strobe error was a simm with the switches in the wrong position.  See photo attached.

Offline GOS

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2014, 07:26:04 AM »
Found them they are correct see pic

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2014, 07:44:36 AM »
Leaning toward a bad/zapped simm.  Anybody close to where you are that can test the simm out?

Offline GOS

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2014, 07:54:52 AM »
is this something a computer tech could check?  simm cards are a new process to me as are the Igames. 

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2014, 08:04:23 AM »
No, these Simms are proprietary IGT,  either an IGT i-game tester or someone with an IGT simm reader/writer can help you.

Offline GOS

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2014, 08:08:43 AM »
i am trying to change the game or match glass to the software - if i end up changing the game then the simm card becomes a non-issue - if I end up finding the glass to match the software then I will have to address the simm card - thank you for all your help - will see what my classified ad does for me.

Offline Paul

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2014, 11:41:01 AM »
Did you try to cycle the switches? (flip one way then back to the position there at)
Some times the contacts get dirty and that will clean them.
1st rule of electronic repair.
"Thou shall check voltages"
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Offline GOS

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2014, 12:29:56 PM »
no luck - reset the bit switch - recleaned the edge connection still flips between the PIXEL error and the WRITE STROPE ENABLED messages.  Will wait to see what I can get to get this game whole again - that is the correct glass (then I will need to resolve the error) - or new software to match glass (with the hope new software will resolve)  or a new kit.  Have placed classified ads to see what happens.  thank you

Offline buybestslots

• buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2014, 01:16:44 PM »
good chance  you might have a miss matched  pixel labels mean nothing

Offline GOS

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2014, 01:19:19 PM »
are you saying the PXLF simm may not be the correct one (someone changed the label)??

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2014, 01:25:29 PM »
your labels  don't look  right

Offline GOS

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2014, 01:29:51 PM »
you have a very good eye if you can read the labels on the 2 simms and spot a forgery.  kudos my friend.

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2014, 01:41:14 PM »
also never saw I game chips with% printed on them   you change that thur  setup with a key chip
good luck

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal