New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: igt slant top pe+ double double poker wba 11 no working  (Read 18133 times)

Offline noclue-socal

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • noclue-socal New User has no influence.
  • NLG
igt slant top pe+ double double poker wba 11 no working
« on: January 28, 2015, 02:15:32 PM »
 :wave: hi every one new guy first time not quite sure how to use site i have igt pe+ double double poker i pick up no working from cl add for $40 monitor was bad replaced and low battery error replace and game only works with coin 5c wba 11 no working no cycle
i am not very good with electronics and is my first machine and as user name have no clue what i am doing  :Scratch-Head:
help please

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
Re: igt slant top pe+ double double poker wba 11 no working
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 02:25:10 PM »
Does the bill validator cycle or make any noise at all upon start up? Besides the fans running, nothing else in the machine will be making any noise at start up, so if you hear anything, it will be your bill validator.

Also, is there a cash can in it? When you open the lid of the machine, there will be a box with a door on it right under the bill validator. Open this door and see what's in there. That compartment should be full basically, it should contain a cash can with a handle on it.

If you can open the top lid of the machine and snap a pic showing us a side pic of the bill validator area.
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline noclue-socal

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 03:15:49 PM »
thanks for getting back to me answer is no and no lite on front top of face on and nothing else can is set i wonder if the board is right do to the machine is double double but it has bonus deluxe game as i went through the setting bv is enable i will take some picture latter and post i am having company i wont be back till latter thanks

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2015, 03:23:07 PM »
If game is working/playing properly, then it is not your board. BV is powered and "thinks" separate from the game itself. Most likely, the BV itself is bad, or there's a chance it's just not plugged in (and is not getting power). We'll get ya fixed up. Come back when you can.

Offline noclue-socal

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 01:00:47 PM »
hey CVslots ihave some pic of machine and wba 11 check power it has power to power supply don't know how to ck past that wonder if any member near me that can check this thing out willing to take it ti them our he/she can come to my home :thank_you:

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 09:39:21 AM »

Ok, if its getting power, then that's good!  :applause: :applause:

The BV itself could have issues, or it could not even be for an IGT machine. BVs speak different languages, and to work in an IGT, it must speak IGT. The language is the IDO and that is either programmed/written directly to an internal memory (on flashed units), or it is contained on an EPROM on the underside of the unit. I know your sticker says WBA-11, but we will verify that (I've seen plenty of incorrect labels on the heads, which are interchangeable with other models). We need to check the underside of the unit to see what transport you have.

When you turn the BV over, does it have a 1/2"x1-1/2" black rectangular eprom on the bottom? And any labels anywhere on the BV with a number/identifier starting with a V (such as v3.75-34, v2.20)?

I don't know any members near you, but I don't know SoCal region well.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 09:48:03 AM »
Oops! Upon looking at the pics, I see that cash can is labeled "BAD"....that could be it right there! If the cash can does not engage properly, the unit will not cycle! Take the cash can out and check the gears at the back for broken teeth. Now, since there's not a whole lot that can go wrong with a cash can, with it still removed, look at the housing it installs in. There are 2 small skis/legs/lifts at the back of the housing that "lift" the cash can up to engage with the BV unit. Take a screwdriver and pry these little skis up 1/8" (maybe less, start small, lol). Now, reinstall cash can and power machine up and see what happens!

Offline noclue-socal

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2015, 10:14:25 AM »
ok the  can is good came out of a working wba friend has the same machine i was going to use the hole unit but plugs are different so i only use can
on the tag of the carrier it has a tag wba 11 ss  id-022/023 usa-501-03-03 and a hand tag cs def2 in bottom hand tag wba 11 ss 22/23 1mg def2
a have more pic  i learn a lot from this site even before i was a member specially the what you expert talk machine terms i still know nothing but trying to learn i want to thanks everyone for being so nice and understanding of us rookies and me the dummy  :hail:

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2015, 10:46:21 AM »
Ok, so the can is good. BUT IS IT SEATING PROPERLY??? Adjust the lifts in the back of the housing!

And not sure what you are meaning about your friends WBA. Is it from an IGT machine? If his machine is an IGT with a WBA, then take your validator (just the BV unit itself, the part the you removed from machine to take pics of) over and test it in his machine! And then bring his unit and test it in your machine!

Offline noclue-socal

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2015, 11:27:19 AM »
ok try resetting put original back and yes is igt machine slant top but harness plugs are different as you on pic my you can see pins on his u can not so they don't mach

Offline noclue-socal

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2015, 11:49:52 AM »
here are pic of the other wba 11 itry to use i notice on front handle it says wba 11 in black marker on top wba12 and u can harness plug is different how do i take the frame out to get to screws on harness to change but before ido that are harness interchangeable
thanks

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2015, 12:17:06 PM »
Crap, your friends machine is newer isn't it...explains the different plugs....darn it.

Ok, you said you "checked power"...but it's not cycling at start up?

If the cash can not engaging properly (you have to kinda slam it into place, you can't be gentle). There's a little latch (release lever) is on the right. Is the lever flipping to the UP position when the cash can is put in?

Also, tape the cash box door CLOSED tightly. If this door opens even a tiny bit, then validator will not work.

There are many tiny things that have to just right for the BV to function.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2015, 12:47:45 PM »
Roz, the second validator is a WBA12, not a WBA10/11.  He will need to change out the harness on the back of the validator cage for it to work.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline noclue-socal

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2015, 01:08:52 PM »
hey guy's that what i wanted to know how to take the housing out to change the plug and the wba 12 will work with  my machine plugs after the power unit
will they be the same and any thing else needs changing in the settings

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2015, 01:51:12 PM »
You will probably need to re-enable it after swapping. That requires a Set015 chip.

Offline noclue-socal

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2015, 02:05:50 PM »
ok now talking over my head here is the part i know nothing about  :Scratch-Head:

have power to the power supply black/white wire has 120v i don't how to check if any power is coming out of power supply to bv
how do i check that if have power to bv then i post see any one has old working 11 for sale
also can i change heads only to see what happens
again  :thank_you:

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2015, 02:12:47 PM »
The heads are  all the same, the transport is what determines the type of validator, so changing the heads won't do anything.  If you want to change the harness on the back of the validator cage, you really need to remove it from the machine and change it outside, changing in machine would be a challenge.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline noclue-socal

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2015, 03:29:37 PM »
thanks  rickhunter yes i get needs to done outside the machine my question is how to get cage out

also the question bv power supply how it's getting power power going to box don't if going out of box to bv how can i ck that

want to know before buying new bv that its the problem

also this machine has no ss# or model # tag missing

Offline noclue-socal

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2015, 06:12:45 PM »
first i want to apology to rickhunter and every one else i felt i came across like a jerk on the above post
sorry rickhunter and every one  :fryingpan:
thanks to all for your help and support i know every one here is helping each other and i am grateful for all the help

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2015, 06:42:54 PM »
To get the cage out, remove the cash can and look inside the cavity. There should be screws on the back that hold the cage to the cabinet. I don't have a slant top, but on my upgright there are also a couple of screws on the side that attach it to the cabinet.  Then the whole thing just pulls out.  Remove the validator as well before attempting this.  If you don't see what I'm talking about, post back and I will go take photos to detail where the screws on my upright are located, should be similar for the slant top.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal