New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: SMALL COIN TRAY NEEDED - Someone MUST have one?  (Read 6896 times)

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
SMALL COIN TRAY NEEDED - Someone MUST have one?
« on: February 22, 2016, 05:13:16 PM »
The kick plate (back plate) is 18" X 2.5"
The chrome is fair so I don't need a perfect tray. This is for my IGT Fortune 2 that I'm keeping.
Anyone?
Roz if you find something, let me know.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 08:05:51 PM by shortrackskater »
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: SMALL COIN TRAY NEEDED - Someone MUST have one?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 10:43:25 AM »
BUMP
How rare is a coin tray this size? I can't believe no one has anything...  :Scratch-Head:
I'm looking at Pachislo trays too but most are plastic and the metal ones are too long.
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline fannini slots

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • fannini slots New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 04:13:43 PM »
I have a fortune 1 tray if that will work for you?

Offline Slotski

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Slotski New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 11:52:22 PM »
Can you post a picture of your machine and the coin tray area you need it for and/or the actual tray your looking for and demensions of it?

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2016, 12:22:25 AM »
The dimensions are here in my first post.
The kick plate is  is 18" X 2.5"
Anything slightly under that length should work, long as the existing holes in the tray will fit that size. Of if it's got a plate in it, I can just screw it on the existing one.
Thanks!

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2016, 12:32:55 AM »
I have a fortune 1 tray if that will work for you?

PM sent

Offline Slotski

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2016, 01:16:53 AM »
Mayby I am missing something but it looks like your machine is made to use the stand that has the coin tray built into it as in my picture. Or are you planning on modifying the coin chute or removing it to accommodate a tray. The measurements on mine are like the ones you gave , 2.5 by about 18. So I am wondering if your planning on removing the chute so a coin tray would fit on the plate. I can look for something might look ok on it.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2016, 05:14:37 PM »
Mayby I am missing something but it looks like your machine is made to use the stand that has the coin tray built into it as in my picture. Or are you planning on modifying the coin chute or removing it to accommodate a tray. The measurements on mine are like the ones you gave , 2.5 by about 18. So I am wondering if your planning on removing the chute so a coin tray would fit on the plate. I can look for something might look ok on it.

Exactly! I was going to just remove that chute and screw something on the existing back plate.
Thanks... let me know what you have. I'm still waiting to see what Fannini slots has as well.

Offline Shaggy

• Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2016, 06:33:30 PM »
I was wondering about that chute. It looked like an instant clog up to me.   :applause:

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Slotski

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2016, 06:53:31 PM »
That sounds like a plan! I will let you know if I find something that might look good on it.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2016, 07:16:21 PM »
I was wondering about that chute. It looked like an instant clog up to me.   :applause:

Dave

I actually didn't really realize how low it was. It just unbolts from the inside. And it looks like the plastic inner "thingy" will direct the coins from the hopper out into a tray. I didn't notice that someone has modified it as well.

Offline markb7605

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2016, 09:55:13 PM »
I have an old bally em  tray that might work its 15" long and about 1 1/2 inches deep
Thank You
  Mark

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2016, 06:48:07 PM »
I have a coin try now!
It took some drilling, filing, more filing, a little more filing, and it's in!
Darn near perfect.  :applause:

Offline Shaggy

• Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2016, 06:59:53 PM »
Mark that looks great. Better than having a base with a hole and a tray in it. Worth the time in my opinion.
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Slotski

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2016, 07:01:51 PM »
That looks good on it. Highly polished aluminum or is it chrome? I ask because I have polished aluminum and it sometimes looks almost as good as a chrome piece. That looks really shiney!

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2016, 07:53:34 PM »
Mark that looks great. Better than having a base with a hole and a tray in it. Worth the time in my opinion.

:thank_you:

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2016, 07:54:59 PM »
That looks good on it. Highly polished aluminum or is it chrome? I ask because I have polished aluminum and it sometimes looks almost as good as a chrome piece. That looks really shiney!

Chrome. It has a stainless insert but it wouldn't fit right with it in. I used just one bottom screw (I didn't think it needed all three) and two side screws. The chute definitely would have caused a coin jam but it came out easily.
Pictures added of insert and chute.

Offline markb7605

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 79
  • markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.markb7605 Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2016, 07:57:09 PM »
i have more if anyone else needs to do the same thing
Thank You
  Mark

Offline Slotski

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2016, 08:32:40 PM »
Nice looking chrome and end result. Won't have to worry about coins flying all over the place anymore!!

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2016, 07:17:35 PM »
Yes! They have a place to go now.  :applause:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal