New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally Evo video slot - general questions...  (Read 36379 times)

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 269
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Bally Evo video slot - general questions...
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2014, 05:57:28 PM »
Just for fun... I removed the battery from one of my replacement suitcases. I waited a few minutes and swapped that one in.
IT'S BOOTING UP! I have an EVO screen... I'll post back in a few minutes...
Question for Ted... If I want to swap back to my Blazing 7's... do I just change the game chip and CD? Or do I have to do a clear?
Well I better see if this works first...
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2014, 05:58:39 PM »
Is j6 progressive if so he has a progressive unit in his machine.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2014, 06:07:47 PM »
It is a progressive machine...
It's boots up to a GAME DISABLED PRINTER FAULT error.
Not sure where to go at this point. I want to put the Blazing 7's game back in.
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline tjlee

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 104
  • tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2014, 06:12:20 PM »
Its booting now??  OK  open door and turn reset key.  go to menu and enable game.  If this doesn't work you need to do a complete CLEAR and reprogram the slot.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2014, 06:14:06 PM »
I want to put back Blazing 7's back in it. Should I just do that now...change the game chip, install the CD and then do the clear?

Offline tjlee

• Sr NLG Member
  • tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.tjlee Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2014, 06:17:38 PM »
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT !!!  Be careful how you plug in CLEAR chip and Game chip.  It must go to the bottom of the socket or you fry it.  See how the game chip in the board I sent you is located.

Offline tjlee

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2014, 06:23:36 PM »
Do you have the CLEAR instructions for the machine.  It can be downloaded from NLG.  Don't worry about the progressive part of this until you get the slot up and running.  It operates independent from the slot.  Reprograming it is a whole new ballgame.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2014, 06:25:02 PM »
Yes... I've always been careful with my chips! Some sockets in my Bally Game maker are larger than the chip.
So I will do the clear... then replace with the Blazing 7's chip and install the game CD. I assume I can put the CD when I do the clear.
I do have a sheet showing the set up configurations.

Offline tjlee

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2014, 06:28:32 PM »
CD must be in the machine to do a CLEAR.  Its been a while since I have CLEARED an EVO machine.  Maybe vtyler can help you out with that too.

Offline tjlee

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2014, 06:40:02 PM »
One other thing--If your getting a printer error then the printer is not functioning.  It could be because it is the wrong printer for the setup or it is not hooked up correctly or it is not pushed completely back into its cradle or ???.....  I would run the setup and tell it there is no printer for now.  Setup on this takes some time and you cannot disable the printer if you get an error when your done with setup without doing another CLEAR on this slot.  Slot will not run with printer error.  Just my thought on this.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2014, 06:45:46 PM »
Forgot to say... there is no printer - just a hopper. Sorry about that. If it's like my Game Maker... I can tell it "no printer" during set up.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2014, 07:39:05 PM »
Bally instructions say to put clear chip in U78. Ones from NLG say to put it on U85!
WHERE the heck does it go?

:Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head:

UPDATE: I put it in U85 and it's working so far.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 07:57:38 PM by shortrackskater »

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2014, 08:02:00 PM »
Just pick one and DO IT!!! You are not going to hurt anything!!!
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2014, 08:21:02 PM »
So far looks good but now it's stuck in DEMO mode.
I entered a serial number of 1's and the next setting (?) I entered 1's
Out of demo mode now, but there's a back box in the upper left:

BILL ACCEPTOR: NO ERRORS
NO PRINTER
HOST COMM: LINK DOWN

Won't work yet.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2014, 08:32:15 PM »
Refer to the settings you have for your GameMaker. You need to set SAS, Validation, and Vocher settings the same. Comm Link is down because settings aren't correct for standalone.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2014, 08:37:47 PM »
I thought I did them correctly since most looked familiar! Dang.

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2014, 08:39:45 PM »
glad to see your got it mostly working. at least now the people that know abought these things can help you get it the rest of the way.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2014, 08:43:13 PM »
I have VALIDATION TYPE set to SYSTEM
I think it's supposed to be NONE

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2014, 08:58:46 PM »
Did we NOT send you the settings when you were dealing with your GameMaker?

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #99 on: June 18, 2014, 09:00:17 PM »
 :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh: :duh:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal