New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Need To Buy Konami Dynasty of Gold K2V (CF Card & PROM Set)  (Read 733 times)

Offline Mortal_One

• Mortal Gaming
  • Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • Mortal_One New User has no influence.
  • NLG
    • Mortal Gaming
Need To Buy Konami Dynasty of Gold K2V (CF Card & PROM Set)
« on: October 02, 2019, 01:25:46 PM »
I am looking to buy the following Konami Games.

If you have any of these but don't want to sell them maybe you'd be interested in trading?

I have over 150 Konami Game Themes for K2V, KP3 and KP3+ I can work with.

Konami Dynasty of Gold (K2V) I have CF and ROM's 1-5 but am missing ROM 6 and ROM 7. Will buy whole kit if you have it.

Konami Egyptian Sunset (K2V)

Konami Genies Blessings (KP3)

Konami Money In The Bank (K2V)

Konami Selexion Games (KP3 or KP3+)

Let me know if you have any of these just PM me.

Thanks To All My Slot Friends For Checking!!!

If any of you need anything Konami or help with Konami stuff I'd be happy to reciprocate your help to me on this.

Offline Mortal_One

• Mortal Gaming
  • NLG
    • Mortal Gaming
Re: Need To Buy Konami Dynasty of Gold K2V (CF Card & PROM Set)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 10:55:57 PM »
bump, I am really hoping by now someone has this game (Dynasty of Gold).

Been looking for this guy for a long time, I've found all of the others in the list but this one.

At this point, I'd even consider paying for images of this game if anyone has it, though I rather have the kit. I get people all over the world asking me for help on Konami anyone that knows me here can vouch for that, I don't ask anyone for a dime in exchange but this time I need some help to help someone else. Need Dynasty of Gold K2V ROM + CF.

Just trying to help people get what they ask of me, if anyone has it pm me.

Thanks

Offline Mortal_One

• Mortal Gaming
  • NLG
    • Mortal Gaming
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 01:10:59 AM »
Hey all,

The list of items grows and I'm sure I'm wasting my time putting this up again since I've not received any replies from the last list I've posted.

But the old proverb says you won't know until you try. I get there are many people selling things here and many large slot vendors who chase the big whales of a sale like the customers who want 250K a slot machines etc.

What many of you may not know is that when you're too busy to respond to a customer who you maybe just sold one or two machines to and then don't have the time to support them, they somehow find me and I support them for nothing, and they come from all over the world. I've said this for only one reason and that is sometimes I need help from you helping your customer and sometimes that might mean you have to delegate someone who you've hired to hunt down the stuff you have hidden in a warehouse of yours to see if what they need is somewhere in your possession.

I'd really just like to help these people because I've been in IT support for over 32 years and know what level of patients it takes to see someone's problem or request across the finish line. Anyone who knows me would say the only thing that stops me is a problem where money is needed and none is available to fix the issue, other than that, any who've ever heard from me will say I'm a pain in the a** because of how persistent I am about getting my job done, and mind you many who think that won't actually say it or text it but they'll say things like DUDE, I'M REALLY BUSY, TRANSLATED AS YOUR A PAIN IN MY A**..

I get it and I'm not trying to be but there are customers of yours who can refer other customers and who need support and I'm out here providing that support to them so you can keep focusing on those giant sales, maybe international sales etc, it matters not to me but please realize that maybe on of these customers you're not that excited to help may be the doorway to your next whale. I'm here charging nothing and handling it with easy while many of you who run businesses and have maybe more stuff than you can manage can't seem to manage it.

Let me do that for you because it won't cost you a thing and those customers who are getting ticked because they don't hear back are not used to the slot sellers that just don't have the time to help many past the sale.

It's not meant to be an insult to anyone everyone is trying to do what they can to keep the doors open I understand completely. Help me help you or learn to help each other out so everyone gets what they really need a good solid relationship that organically reciprocates all we do for others we do to ourselves, it's assured what we give we get back, let not forget that.

BELOW IS A LIST OF HALF GAMES I NEED TO FIND, I'LL BUY THEM FROM YOUR OR IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS THEM PASS THIS ALONG AND PM ME OR E-MAIL ME

Anyone have the following Konami Games for sale.

PM me if you do. Thanks

Konami Thalassica (K2V Video Slot-CF Card Only Needed)
Konami Temple Skies (K2V Video Slot-ROM Chips 6+7 Only Needed)
Konami Star of Arabia (K2V Video Slot-CF Card Only Needed)
Konami Arabian Magic (K2V Video Slot-CF Card Only Needed))
Konami Arabian Lamp (K2V Video Slot-ROM Chips 6+7 Only Needed)
Konami Rawhide Multiple Lines 4-5-5-5-4 (K2V Video Slot-Full Set Both CF and ROM 6+7 Needed)
Konami Masked Money (K2V Video Slot-CF Card Only Needed)
Konami King of the Sea (K2V Video Slot-ROM Chips 6+7 Only Needed)
Konami Danger Inc (K2V Video Slot-CF Card Only Needed))
Konami Club Moulin (K2V Video Slot-ROM Chips 6+7 Only Needed)
Konami Straight and Arrow (K2V Video Slot-ROM Chips 6+7 Only Needed)
Dynasty of Gold (K2V Video Slot-Full Set Both CF and ROM 6+7 Needed)
Genies Blessings KP3 CF Only Needed
China Shores Jackpots KP3 Extended CF Only Needed

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2021, 04:13:49 PM »
Sorry you didn't get a whole lotta hits on the Konami stuff Mortal_One.

Lemmie ask you a question, how do you get rid of "Door Open" errors?

Flipping the jackpot key forward doesn't do anything,,,,turning it backwards puts it in diagnostics.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Mortal_One

• Mortal Gaming
  • NLG
    • Mortal Gaming
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2021, 05:33:19 AM »
For open door errors on KP3 they can be related to firmware issues, but in general, I disable them by either using three-way cherry switches and pulling the pole out or use paperclips to jumper the com and on pins.

Open doors are the belly door, main door, top boxes (three of them) middle speaker door (Konami calls this top box), and both monitors (also called a top box) each of them has cherry switches (most of the time already with 3 way) pulling the poles out to close them for good. K2V has no known issues with that alert not clearing like some KP3's do based on firmware bugs.

Thanks for the question buddy

PS: I typically don't have very good luck finding software for these. Aside from just needing to get every title made so I never have to ask again it's a moving target for these since there is newer stuff coming all of the time. Always looking to help others find these.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal