New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: OLED button panel / BB1  (Read 16771 times)

Offline iramack

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 33
  • iramack Is working their way up.iramack Is working their way up.iramack Is working their way up.
  • NLG
Re: OLED button panel / BB1
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2015, 01:16:14 PM »
Didi you just buy that one off E bay for less than 200 bucks coming out of Mississippi?  You Lucky devil!!   Hope it works for you!

SM

Offline Jimise

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 45
  • Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2015, 01:27:41 PM »
Well, lets just hope it works  :Tongue_Out:
Didi you just buy that one off E bay for less than 200 bucks coming out of Mississippi?  You Lucky devil!!   Hope it works for you!

SM

Online coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2015, 01:53:37 PM »
Ooops! Didn't know I was at a bidding war with a member of NLG. I saw the seller was a new user and let it go. Congrats! Hope everything works on it! :)
-------
Charles

Offline Jimise

• Sr NLG Member
  • Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...Jimise Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2015, 06:51:34 PM »
It took a while to finally find one.....
Got it hooked up, works great, What a difference!
Thanks for all the comments, and rickhunter & idesign for the help! :yes:

Offline Harvs

• Think!, While it's still legal...
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2015, 07:09:08 PM »
It took a while to finally find one.....
Got it hooked up, works great, What a difference!
Thanks for all the comments, and rickhunter & idesign for the help! :yes:
Nice! Gotta love the OLED!  :cool_thumb_up:

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2015, 07:10:11 PM »
The ultimate iCandy for the bluebirds in my opinion.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
  • "Get busy livin, or get busy dyin." -Andy Dufresne
    • Yoeddy's Slot Machine Videos
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2015, 07:33:31 PM »

And I'm assuming that panel requires an NXT2 board right?  Looks great Jim!!!

Jason

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and win one meellion dollars!!!

Offline Jimise

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2015, 09:33:26 PM »
Thanks Jason, Yes it works with the NXT2 cpu.
I "think" your Dean Martin game would be compatible with the oled panel.

And I'm assuming that panel requires an NXT2 board right?  Looks great Jim!!!

Jason

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2015, 10:50:07 PM »
Some games in the SSG14xx range will work with an OLED button panel using a bb1 cpu.  I originally had Wild Waves running on a BB1 MPU with my OLED panel.  But it's a hit and miss proposition.

If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
  • "Get busy livin, or get busy dyin." -Andy Dufresne
    • Yoeddy's Slot Machine Videos
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2015, 11:12:11 PM »
That's a fine looking machine too Rick.  Not to derail the main topic of this thread, but for those of us running the standard deck with LED lighting...anybody tried colored LEDs or a color changing LED for the "Repeat Bet" button and if so, do you know where they can be had?

Thanks,
Jason

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and win one meellion dollars!!!

Offline Jimise

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2015, 04:54:46 PM »
I can now answer my original question.
Yes they work on the BB1.
This last picture is the panel working with the BB1 mpu.
At least with the games that I have, the ones that work with the BB2 & BB1
all work with the OLED panel. I'm sure there are some exceptions.
Thanks for the help!
Do these OLED button panels work on the BB1?
If so, are they plug and play? What is required to get them to work.
Thanks everyone!

Offline iramack

• iramack Is working their way up.iramack Is working their way up.iramack Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2015, 06:41:20 PM »
Absolutely Beautiful!
Have you noticed how much longer it takes to boot a game with this deck vs. the regular 13 button deck??

Just curious.........................

Steve

Online T

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • T New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2015, 06:42:07 PM »
Thanks for the help!
Thanks everyone!
When / if you get a chance can you list the BB1 / BB2 games you have that are working with the OLED. I have had a least one eye on those units for some time. Now I have both eyes looking quite a bit harder  :yes:   :no:

Offline Jimise

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2015, 07:15:13 PM »
It might take a couple of minutes longer to boot up, but its really no big deal.
It does take a little longer when you first install a new game. It finds the OLED buttons, erases, and then installs the correct info on the buttons.
Absolutely Beautiful!
Have you noticed how much longer it takes to boot a game with this deck vs. the regular 13 button deck??

Just curious.........................

Steve

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2015, 07:32:45 PM »
On a new install, Just like alpha the boot-up time is longer.  After that the boot is quicker.  Same thing when installing a diff/new cpu wms/bally.  Just about any add-on device you add that "jives" with the machine -on initial boot it takes longer-Once it learns -much faster on start-up . The boot time does depend on the cpu being used.  Alpha-2 does it pretty quick.  BB-2 does also.

Offline Jimise

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2015, 07:48:58 PM »
The money Burst games work, (Queens Knight, Xerxes) Spinning Streak games, (Mastros, Bamboozled is os 13.10, DOES NOT WORK  :no:), Hot Hot super respin, (Palace of riches 3, Zeus 2) G+ games (Black knight) and Houdini works as well. Hope that helps! 
Thanks for the help!
Thanks everyone!
When / if you get a chance can you list the BB1 / BB2 games you have that are working with the OLED. I have had a least one eye on those units for some time. Now I have both eyes looking quite a bit harder  :yes:   :no:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 09:44:38 PM by Jimise »

Offline idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2015, 05:54:24 AM »
The rule of thumb for OLED deck support in a BB1 machine is the game must use OS SSSG-000-14XX.  SSSG-000-16XX will not support an OLED deck in a BB1 machine, only in a BB2.
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Offline iramack

• NLG
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2015, 07:12:05 PM »
So what is the difference between the OLED deck with the rectangular "repeat bet" button and the ones with the square one??

Is one and earlier version or ???

Thanks,

Steve

Offline Jimise

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2015, 04:46:56 AM »
Do you have a picture of the other panel?
So what is the difference between the OLED deck with the rectangular "repeat bet" button and the ones with the square one??

Thanks,

Steve

Offline idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2015, 06:23:40 AM »

Thanks,

Steve

All the buttons decks in my machines are rectangular, close to being square, but still not square. 

In the photos above those are the older OLED button decks with 2 LEDS around each side of the button.  The newer (splashproof) decks have continuous LED lighting on all sides of the buttons.  Maybe that is what you are referring to. Mine are that type, I will take a photo and post it here.
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal