New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: system error when swapping games  (Read 548 times)

Offline scratchee35

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
system error when swapping games
« on: October 29, 2020, 08:51:20 AM »
Im getting "System Error, Game Type is Not Linked"
5 reel 9 line from sb100929 (worked perfect) to SB100199
using sg598  vs11nx5
new game has a bonus, does that make a difference?
thanks!!!
S
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 11:48:24 AM by scratchee35 »

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: system error when swapping games
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2020, 09:04:38 AM »
I would imagine it depends on the bonus. A double diamond bonus spin wouldn't cause that type of error.

Offline scratchee35

• scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.scratchee35 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 09:13:23 AM »
the new game is double dollars w/free spins..plays just like the double diamond w/free spins
bonus icon on reels 1, 3 and 5...get 12 free spins up to 312 *yea like thats gonna happen* lol
im assuming i have the wrong sg chips but not 100% sure
thanks!!!

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2020, 09:18:16 AM »
Try the 597s. I think your onto it.

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 410
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2020, 09:45:44 AM »
Most I ever got was 4 free spins during a bonus playing that...good game really.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline scratchee35

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2020, 10:14:24 AM »
ive got 5 reel games to take 598's...but i know i have a set of 597's around here somewhere....ill burn if needed
will give them a try..
thanks!!!
S

Offline scratchee35

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2020, 11:17:19 AM »
you were right Ken....the 5 reel games need sg597, not 598 like the plain ones...not sure if the 597's will work in a plain game tho..not tried that.
ive made a note in my book about the 2 chips...hopefully ill have the sense to look at the book the next time i have one of these bonus games.
unless one of those program chips controls the sounds, my dsv00085 sound simm is not good...i noticed that it didnt take very long for the machine to bootup when the simm is installed.  ive got normal sounds, but no "multimedia setups" when its installed...i swapped daughter boards and still have the same issue...installed a 42..it takes longer to boot, and i have sound options and different sounds, not the right sounds, but different ones...now i gotta get a new 82..grrrr
S

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2020, 11:27:42 AM »
It's not that "5 reel" games need 597s but certain ones with bonus spins do such as Cleopatra, Double Diamond Run, etc.
Triple Stars, Red Hot sevens, etc will run with 598s.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline scratchee35

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2020, 11:36:13 AM »
thanks rb
thats what i found out...i had put 598's in at setup coz of my notes...i didnt have any notes on bonus type games...ive got it all working now, cept for the stupid simm card, which im working on getting now.
you guys are great here...i really appreciate the smarts you all have
Steve

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2020, 11:42:03 AM »
I can send you a DSV00082 but you're not going to get any enhanced sound except for the bonus spins. It's pretty vanilla like Super Spin Sizzling 7. Reel spins just have the Legacy sound.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline scratchee35

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2020, 11:47:51 AM »
Thanks for the offer RB...i just ordered a new simm...it should be here saturday.
im expecting the regular sounds  while normal play, but the sounds i need are the dings and music, while in the free spins mode...i dont get anything with the bad simm...i get a low thunk with a 42, not been able to hit the free spins game yet...they dont give them away very often lol
thanks!!!
Steve

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal