New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Multimedia Lite Schematic  (Read 2277 times)

Offline dbinder

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • dbinder New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Multimedia Lite Schematic
« on: November 26, 2020, 09:35:15 AM »
Few questions for the group...

I'm looking for a Multimedia Lite PN 76924401 Rev A AND an amp inline 7692800 Rev A MC 0304 schematic...anyone have one to share? I don't see it in the downloads.

It looks like this board is mono as there is only one LM386N-4 IC. Is there a way to convert to stereo?

Finally, why are the inputs to the inline amp on J7 like this...pin 2 white/blue, pin 7 white/purple and pin 10 green/blue? I'm sure the schematic will help here...TIA :thank_you:

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Multimedia Lite Schematic
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2020, 09:50:17 AM »
Goto IGT ->Game King in the file section and you'll find 17" Game King schematics there.  It has schematics for the MML2 board and amp, they're the same as used in S2000.

Offline dbinder

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2020, 06:17:13 AM »
Tilt. thanks for the info. I'm not sure if the MML1 is the same one I have. For example, I'm looking at the output amp at U27 on the board and that is not what I see in the schematic. I've attached a pic of it here.

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2020, 06:21:15 AM »
You have a MML II (2) not a 1.

Offline dbinder

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2020, 06:22:49 AM »
Ken, is there any reason I can't get this card to produce stereo?

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2020, 06:29:54 AM »
Is stereo selected and only one of the top speakers work?

Offline dbinder

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2020, 06:37:06 AM »
This is a 3 Reel Tabasco machine. I've got stereo selected in the audio settings. When stereo is selected, I can't hear the FX when the first, second or third reels hit a Yelow, Red or Tabasco. However, when I put it in MONO, I do hear all of that. In addition, when I have the machine in stereo and listen to each individual files in the I/O settings, I can hear all of the FX with no prob. I should also state that this is one of those machines that has the AC interference in the left channel. I am about to put so 10k pots inline so I can help that situation.

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2020, 06:47:43 AM »
I don't what FX is.

Offline dbinder

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2020, 07:00:31 AM »
When the Orange Habanero, Red 7 or the Tabasco symbol hits the payline on the first reel, there is a sound (FX) that it makes. It would then make a another sound if that same symbol hit the payline on the second reel. It's that audio I don't hear. But when I preview it in the I/O settings, I can hear it in stereo. Sorry about that, I'm more of an audio guy than I slot guy. I'm new to the hobby.

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2020, 07:07:35 AM »
I know that sometimes a different sound is heard when those symbols stop on the payline. I also know that there's times that when those symbols hit the pay line that it doesn't make that sound but the backlit reel lights up. I think it's an issue in the coding.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2020, 07:38:52 AM by Ken »

Offline dbinder

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2020, 07:11:16 AM »
What's happening in this machine is that when it's in MONO, I can hear it when the symbol hits the payline, when in STEREO, I cannot. I'm trying to figure out the wiring on the MML board to see if it's actually generating stereo or something else is going on. After studying the schematic, the wiring up at the inline amp is weird. I've been working at it for a couple of weeks off and on and starting to hit the wall.

Online Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 410
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2020, 07:44:49 AM »
What do the jumpers do on the MM Lite board?
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline dbinder

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2020, 07:47:16 AM »
Someone can correct me here but I believe it's a 10ohm impedance or not depending on how it's jumped. I don't think it has anything to do with stereo/mono. Anyone?

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2020, 08:10:46 AM »
Tilt. thanks for the info. I'm not sure if the MML1 is the same one I have. For example, I'm looking at the output amp at U27 on the board and that is not what I see in the schematic. I've attached a pic of it here.
That document has both the MML1 (EPROM) and MML2 SIMM) schematics.  MML2 schematics begin on pg 53.

Offline dbinder

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2020, 08:15:48 AM »
Thanks. Totally found it on the Simms version. Now to figure out this stereo issue.

Online Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 410
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2020, 08:29:55 AM »
Someone can correct me here but I believe it's a 10ohm impedance or not depending on how it's jumped. I don't think it has anything to do with stereo/mono. Anyone?
Okay...I was just wondering...are the speakers on an S2000  8 ohms or 10 ohms or am I thinking this wrong?
I know nothing about audio...I'm the guy that always blew my speakers up in my 1st cars I owned.... :rotfl:
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2020, 08:31:44 AM »
What are the base and SG numbers you have installed on the MPU?

Offline dbinder

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2020, 10:30:41 AM »
I've got the SB100026 and SG000362

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2020, 11:07:13 AM »
Those are fine.  Here's a wiring diagram for the speakers for a S2000.  There's several different options, you'll have to look at the tag on the wiring harness to figure out which one yours has.  Is it only the reel stop sounds that you're missing and is it missing completely or you only hear it from one speaker?  Does the melody play ok when the reels are spinning? 

Offline dbinder

• NLG
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2020, 02:36:49 PM »
Looks like the harness numbers are faded but here they are. Also here's other tags on the speaker connections. Hope this helps.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal