New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Cleopatra 5 reel 9 line  (Read 8249 times)

Offline Fossilgold

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Fossilgold New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Cleopatra 5 reel 9 line
« on: February 04, 2015, 07:23:47 AM »
I have a cleopatra 5 reel 9 line. It does not appear to me that I am getting the full advantage of the enhanced sound. The bonus round seems to have the correct sound but while playing the game it appears that it is the legacy sound. The multimedia program selection only has audio mode, attract volume and attract sound. The chips that are installed are vs011gx1, sg000597 (1 of 2 and 2 of 2), sb101568 and dsv00043. My question is are these the correct chips to get the full multimedia sound?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: Cleopatra 5 reel 9 line
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 10:20:00 AM »
There are different versions of the SB chip.  One in particular will give you the Cleopatra reel spin sounds as you play it.  I can't remember the number off the top of my head, but it is in use in my machine.  I will look it up when I get home if someone doesn't chime in before that.  Usually it would either the 45 or 90 max coin bet chips.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Haywired

• Formerly Triplediamond
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Haywired New User barely matters.Haywired New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 12:43:50 PM »
Rick,
Would this be true about the different versions of SB chips on other 5 reel games ? If so how would a person be able to find out which chips to have.
I didn't mean to intrude on your post Fossilgold....just tired of the legacy sounds in my 5 reelers as well.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 02:07:59 PM »
It has been my experience that most S2000 5 reel themes that do not have a dedicated sound simm, all have just legacy sounds.  The only exception to it that I have found has been the clones of Triple Lucky 7's (Triple Butterflies, Triple Stars, Trips Red Hot 7's, etc)  There are 2 SB chips, the 45 and 90 max coin bet I believe that enable the enhanced spin sounds.  The general speculation is that with an increased complexity in paytables, which happens as you have more coins as maxbet and triple double, double double, triple triple type games, there's no room left over to include the reel spin sounds, although I just think that IGT didn't want to bother with it, because it shouldn't take much space to do that, but that is another story.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 02:33:38 PM »
I had a Cleo a while back with a 45 credit chip and reel spin sounds were enhanced. Swapped it for a 90 credit chip and the sounds stayed. Unfortunately, I've sold the machine and can't tell you which chip set was in it, but it seems like the SG's were 598. The VS chip was standard Vegas jurisdiction

Offline Fossilgold

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 03:22:30 PM »
My machine is a 45 max play. I would like it to sound like the one I found on YouTube. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0PyZDHKCjU0

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 03:33:11 PM »
Have you tried cleqning the contacts on your simm card to see if it's just not reading correctly? Under menu option 3 you should find an option for reel spin sounds and be able to select enhanced

Offline Fossilgold

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2015, 03:47:29 PM »
Sound test plays correct sounds. Under sound options 3.2.2 the option are either sound off or on.

Offline PLUNGER BOY

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • PLUNGER BOY New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2015, 04:05:58 PM »
I have this game when i get home tonight i will post the chips in it it playes the enhanced sound  in the reel spin

Offline PLUNGER BOY

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 04:12:13 PM »
Does your machine have the top monitor screen ?

Offline Fossilgold

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 04:15:55 PM »
No top monitor screen. It looks just like to one in the video expect mine is not multi denominational.

Offline PLUNGER BOY

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2015, 07:44:27 PM »
Sorry mine has the top monitor wich is differant machine than yours

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2015, 08:36:29 PM »
The SB Chip with all the sounds is SB100334.  It is a 90 coin max bet chip and it has all the sounds enabled.

Offline Fossilgold

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2015, 09:15:27 PM »
Thanks I'll give that chip a try.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 185
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2015, 08:16:26 AM »
 :hijacked2:
Rick what chip set were you using for trip 7,Butterfly 7 clones?
I have both 90 and 45 credit both just have std blah sounds using 598 chips.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2015, 10:35:33 AM »
SB000496, it is a 45 max bet chip.  I also know that SB000497 is a 90 max bet chip that is also supposed to work. I know there are references everywhere that says it is not for the Triple Lucky 7's, but it is.  I'm running it on my Triple Red Hot 7's currently.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 352
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2015, 10:37:42 AM »
SB100496 (45c) & 497 (90c) will work with enhanced sounds. 923, 924, etc do not.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 185
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2015, 11:25:15 AM »
That explains it I have the 923 & 924.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Haywired

• Formerly Triplediamond
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • Haywired New User barely matters.Haywired New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2015, 12:19:42 PM »
Isn't the SB100496 for a 360 credit game?.....if so how does that work

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2015, 12:42:40 PM »
It's not, for some reason that information is not accurate, it is a 45 coin base chip.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal