New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S-2000 Door open M among other Errors  (Read 1052 times)

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
S-2000 Door open M among other Errors
« on: August 23, 2017, 03:01:41 PM »
Wow not sure where to start on this one. Machine is a 3 reel Sizzling 7s, Totally gone through the machine several months ago. Has been working flawless until now. Was told machine ran out of paper. After loading paper started with the error paper out door open M. Error would not clear when lifting the door latch. 1st thought poss MPU went bad. Tried known good door optics, 2 other MPU boards ( Vartas have all been removed with no acid damage )  power supply, printer.  :duh:  I am able to clear the machine and do ALL the settings at the end closed door error still. I know the optics are good because it recognizes the door closed when in set up it tells you to close main door. Could it possibly be Mother board? Any help would be appreciated.

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
Re: S-2000 Door open M among other Errors
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 09:09:30 PM »
working after the clear and not after setup is rely strange. the only 3 things i can think of are motherboard, harness damage, software issue. all the most common causes for door optic problems you have already tried. you can also check that the jumper for the card cage header on the motherboard is there but there is not a lot of software that uses it.

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.erbs Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 06:26:24 PM »
This was a strange one. Machine is working but not sure what exactly I did. I thought I would change the I0 in the door. When I turned the machine back on suddenly the BV lamp lit for a second then went out. I thought that the I0 had something to do with the problem, it didn't. So I had put my hand on the right top part of the door in frustration and thought WTF. As I was leaning on the door the error cleared, machine played. When I removed the pressure from the door it went out again. As I pushed again on the door it played. There was way less than 1/8 of movement on the door when pushed. I suspected a pinched wire where the harness comes out to the display but all looked good. I did replace the display. Cant see where that had anything to do with it but its working now??? :applause:

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 07:02:46 PM »
Try an optics algnment procedure on the door optics or just bypass them

Offline erbs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 07:12:00 PM »
I did check the alignment. It tested good in the #4 test for door.

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 07:39:32 PM »
If touching the door has an effect check the hinges and door latch and lock mechanisms. Also check that if the optics mout to the reel deck the bracket and the reel deck are secure. If there is flex it the cabinet that may break the optics.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal