New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT Slot Machine Sizzling 7’s payout line issue  (Read 963 times)

Offline Uncle41

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Uncle41 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
IGT Slot Machine Sizzling 7’s payout line issue
« on: January 03, 2021, 08:52:48 AM »
New to slot machines. So my vocabulary will be an issue. My machine is working but the payout is off. I read about making sure the reels are aligned with the “notches”. I think I have done that and they seem to be correct. Is there anything else it can be?

Online Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: IGT Slot Machine Sizzling 7’s payout line issue
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 09:07:59 AM »
I need to see your award glass pays and Reel prom number.
I'm not sure if you're supposed to get 200 credits for two Sizzlin 7's and a double bar on the payline.
Also, I don't see anything in the [Coins Played] window.
How many credits were you playing to win 200 credits?
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Uncle41

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 09:12:16 AM »
3 coins played

Online Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2021, 09:13:19 AM »
Can you rotate your photo?
Make it at least 800 to 1000kb instead of 24kb?
I still cannot see what your award glass payouts are.
The only I'm certain of is that it's a 3CBP award glass.
It will listed in the Bible on the home page of NLG.

With the power off, pull out the MPU and take a picture of the Reel Prom chip label.
I need to see if you have the right Sizzlin 7 chip installed.

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2021, 09:20:14 AM »
Wrong software or strips are not indexed correctly.

Online Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2021, 09:26:14 AM »
Yep...That's why I'm tying to get him to show us his Reel prom chip...at least the label.

I don't want to make him turn reset keys and push test buttons or we'll get into 80 pages on a simple fix... :rotfl:

However, if you think you can tackle instructions to determine what chip you have Uncle....follow this link...>>>

http://www.newlifegames.net/spset/SPSS.htm

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 301
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2021, 09:39:25 AM »
The easiest way to determine what chip you have and if the reel strips are in the right position , do the following:

open the door, press the white test button until you see a #4 in the coins played window,  the SS chip number will be displayed along with the SP chip number,  then if you press the spin reels button, it will turn the reels to the jackpot ( all the jackpot symbols on the payline)  the low payout and the max payout will be shown, each time you press the spin reels button you will see the next winning payout  and its coin payout, you can do this all the way down the pay table.

Of course the symbols should match the glass for each and every payout.  From you picture I would think reel three is the issue? for three coins played mixed sevens should pay 200,  I believe all three strips are identical, all the reel  strips have a notch on each side of the strip at the bottom, the notch aligns with a piece of plastic that fits into that notch, the notch area is identified by a raised area on the outside of the reel basket, you will feel it as you rotate the reel by hand , and with the power off.

the reels are easily removed by unpluging them underneath and pulling them straight out.

Hope this helps

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline Uncle41

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2021, 09:44:04 AM »
Here you go.

Offline Uncle41

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2021, 09:51:49 AM »
Maybe this is better
I played 3 coins. Any 3 7’s pay 200.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2021, 10:10:31 AM »
Since you have a 731sp-  Open the door and press the white test button (next to the power switch or behind it) 11 times.  Tell us what 4 digit number is flashing in the winner paid window. If you press the spin button now it should line up the 3 sizzling 7s on the payline if the strips are indexed correctly. Then close the door.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 10:51:08 AM by sixcardmark »

Offline Uncle41

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2021, 10:16:45 AM »
Sorry guys. I’m away from the machine now. My wife is not as excited as I am. You guys are amazing and I thank you. I will be back to the machine later this afternoon

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2021, 10:43:19 AM »
You think she's not excited now. Wait until you get a second machine.

Offline Uncle41

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2021, 11:26:59 AM »
10 times had 3341. 11 times Has nothing

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2021, 12:11:29 PM »
You have correct software.  The reel strips must be installed wrong.

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2021, 12:20:59 PM »
Follow what Jim mentioned in reply 6 to get to the jackpot.. If reels 1 and 2 have the overlap of the reel strips to where you can see them and reel 3 isn't lined up with 1 and 2 then 3 isn't notched correctly.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2021, 12:26:20 PM »
Yes I agree, the 3rd reel strip should be a red 7, reels 1 & 2 are ok.

Online Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2021, 01:30:32 PM »
Or reel #3 is a slant basket.

Look on the back of the black plastic reel hubs and see if there's an "UP" or "S" molded letters.

"UP" means it's an "Upright" machine basket.

"S" means it's a "Slant" type machine reel basket.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 02:02:33 PM by Stayouttadabunker »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal