New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Igt s+ 4th of July randomly respin ( see video )  (Read 1710 times)

Offline SPN

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • SPN New User barely matters.SPN New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Igt s+ 4th of July randomly respin ( see video )
« on: January 16, 2021, 10:56:12 AM »

Hi,

My s+ is randomly making a respin when it’s not suppose to I think, and sometimes after a pull when I see that It’s gonna get a nudge on reel 1 and 2 or 3 it make a respin between the nudge, pretty strange and wonder why it behave that way?

:thank_you:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 03:39:07 AM by SPN »

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 142
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Igt s+ 4th of July randomly respin
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2021, 11:12:26 AM »
One of the reel strips has probably slipped and needs realigned.

Offline SPN

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2021, 12:25:55 PM »

How do I realign the reels or the strips as you say, and is there a way to check if that’s the case ?

Thanks 😇

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
  • Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!Ken Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2021, 12:57:54 PM »
Usually where the paper overlaps and about an inch or so above it on the right side edge of the reel basket is a notch. If you put your finger along the edge of the basket you will feel it. The cut out notches in the strip align with that notch. Once you find that notch there should be one on the left side also but that's not the important side. All three reels should have all the notches and cut outs lined up. If not aligned, this is the problem.

Offline SPN

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2021, 01:39:42 PM »

Yes I found the notch and the cut in the reel strip and all three reels are in place as they should.

It happens maybe 1 or two times every 20- 50 spin and randomly, I notice that the top candle also
react with a short blink when it happened but I’m not sure if that happened every time..

Is there a way to test it ?

S2000 is so much more easy to handle in general but I love the s+ machines too, hehe

Thanks for your help Ken 😇

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2021, 02:28:18 PM »
I don't have a machine ready to verify and it's been a long time.

Push the self test switch until the #4 is in the coins played window. Should show the SS and SP number on the left side of the denom insert. Press the spin reel button and see if all 3 top awards line up on the payline .. without closing the door. If so then all that should be correct. After that I'm not sure where to go next other than let it break.

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2021, 02:27:23 AM »
Are you able to take a video of what's happening to show us? It might make it easier to diagnose the issue.

If you are, I'd recommend taking the video and then uploading it to YouTube. You can post the link here for us to see.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline SPN

• NLG
Re: Igt s+ 4th of July randomly respin issue ( see video )
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2021, 03:37:47 AM »

Here’s a video of the slot machine and you can see the top candle blinks after around 16 sec and then it makes a respin!
It looks like it’s reel number one from the left every time.

Can it be the motor or optic, software etc..

https://youtu.be/sIahaYY72H8
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 10:33:05 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Igt s+ 4th of July randomly respin ( see video )
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2021, 08:10:29 AM »
Call the priest! That machine needs to be exorcised!!  :rotfl:
I'm going to say "stuck logic" signal....use a Clear chip and set the denom back up.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 386
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2021, 08:12:30 AM »
Looks normal to me.  When the 4th of July symbol on reel three lands on the payline it will respin the reels until you hit a winning combination. 

• Topic Moderator
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2021, 08:14:19 AM »
Tilt, You're describing it as  like a "Spin To Win"?

I didn't know that....I always thought it was like a "Haywire" game...I've never had that game.

In that case, then I'd say do NOT use the Clear chip.

Disregard my last Reply....thanks....I didn't finish my coffee yet! haha

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline SPN

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2021, 08:52:40 AM »

Yes that’s right it is a spin to you win game after you get the 4th of July symbol and nudge function as well. I’m not sure how to clear the game and I know it’s way harder than the s2000 game so I hope I don’t need to either.. if you guys look closer 16 sec in the video you will see that it repeat the same last spin not just regular spin and at the same time the top candle blink and you can notice a short blink in the digital display also and I’m sure it’s not suppose to do that..

I’m not sure how rare this game is but do you guys know?

Haha cheers with coffee right back at ya  :dancing_2:

:thank_you:

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2021, 10:05:31 AM »
I see what you're talking about.  First thing I'd check is the connection on the motherboard from the power supply.  They tend to overheat, oxidize, and eventually fail over time. 

See this post for more details.  If yours is starting to fail contact member Ken here, he may still have some new ones available.

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=28443.msg149880#msg149880

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2021, 11:06:53 AM »
Thanks Tilt for remembering.

I still have them.

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=29640.0

Thanks,
Ken

Offline SPN

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2021, 11:37:23 AM »

Here’s a picture of the connection and it all looks pretty clean and there are no burn marks..

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2021, 11:45:28 AM »
That one does look pretty good. 

Is when it's going to nudge a symbol the only time it blinks the candle and respins the reels?  It's not doing it every time it nudges though from watching the video.

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2021, 11:47:26 AM »
I still say it's possessed! haha
Hey...your SS reel chip...is it OEM or a copy?

Offline Ken

• Supporting Vendors
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2021, 12:09:06 PM »
I've seen the video from my phone so I'm probably not getting a good look. I remember that one of the S+ respins after a long respin the sound would go funky. But don't remember the candle blinking. I'm thinking SS too but this one is not going to be an easy one to solve until it breaks or start replacing parts.

Offline SPN

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2021, 12:45:25 PM »

It’s not only when it nudge and not on every nudge and it’s randomly. It looks like it is only reel number 1 and still never happened with reel 2 or 3  Today I tried around 500 tokens and it only happened once and it was not with a nudge involved..

Offline Tilt

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2021, 01:03:30 PM »
That makes it tough to find.  Usually if there was a problem with reel #1 you'd get a 41 error.  Inspect the reel carefully and make sure it's not rubbing on anywhere and that the connector is fully seated.  If all that looks good my next suggestion would be to swap reel #1 and reel #2 around and see if the problem stays with reel 1 or moves to reel 2.  If the problem stays with reel 1 then there's probably something going bad on your MPU board.  If it moves to reel #2 then it's with the reel itself.   You'll have to move the reel strips too because all three strips are different in your game.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal