New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S+ Winner Paid 0 Credit & Coins Played blank  (Read 546 times)

Offline Queen Joy

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Queen Joy New User has no influence.
  • NLG
S+ Winner Paid 0 Credit & Coins Played blank
« on: February 01, 2022, 12:02:07 AM »
My husband and I bought two IGT S+ machines in November from someone on Facebook Marketplace. One worked when we got there and eventually the owner got the second one to work so we went ahead and bought them both. We need help with the one that only kinda worked when we bought it...

This is all new to us and one night while googling for help I suddenly realized that the numbers displayed in Winner Paid were error codes! (yes, this was a spur of the moment purchase with no knowledge of slot machines other than playing them) The error code was 12 and we replaced the battery. We tried to go through the steps after replacement and discovered that we needed a jackpot reset key in order to go any further. We have also used a RAM clear chip and when that didn't work discovered with help that the problem might be the door optics. And by "didn't work" I mean the lights would come on but the candle flashed and you could not get coins to register.

Tonight we installed the door optics and the candles no longer flash, we can add coins and the wheels spin. Winner Paid shows 0. Coins Played is blank. Credits is blank (but we can still play using credits). Insert Coin is lit and Coin Accepted lights up when coins are entered. We can hear the number of coins being played, and hear the coins/credits paid -- although the number of dings doesn't correspond to the number of coins won.

We would love some guidance. I'm good at Googling and telling him what to do, but in this case my Googling hasn't resulted in what we need. I would appreciate your help!

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: S+ Winner Paid 0 Credit & Coins Played blank
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2022, 12:20:56 AM »
Let's work on one machine at a time. Please pick one of them, tell us which one it is, and tell us exactly what the issue is that you're having.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Queen Joy

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2022, 01:15:30 AM »
The one on the right in the picture is the one in which we need help. The one on the left is totally fine. I included this working machine in my picture. I only wanted help with one machine, I'm sorry if it looked like I wanted help with more.

The machine on the right currently accepts coins, does not not show Coins Played.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 07:46:19 PM by Queen Joy »

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 411
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2022, 10:14:03 AM »
Blue ,Brown, Gray, Red, and Green are the colors of the wires on the harness that connects to the back of your reel glass display panel.

You will see those colored wires run into a black plastic Molex connector and plugged upright into the display panel just to the right of the coin comparitor.

You see that lamp that lights up the .25 cent display?
Look just below it and you will see that 5 wire connector.
Make sure it is fully pushed up into the display panel's connector.

Below is a photo of the Molex connector that has the colored wires and connected to the reel glass display panel.
Click on photo to enlarge if needed...>>>
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Queen Joy

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2022, 10:30:11 PM »
We checked the display connection and it's plugged in -- not loose at all.

Anything else we should try? Thank you!

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 411
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2022, 10:40:46 PM »
Try swapping the known good display panel from the other cabinet into this machine.

If it works, then you will know the harness and colored wires are okay (not broken) and that the
problem display panel is no good.

At that point, you could place a WTB ad in the Classified section of NLG for another working display panel.

Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal