New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Cirk-it button keeps popping out.  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Bluefish11

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • Bluefish11 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Cirk-it button keeps popping out.
« on: September 20, 2018, 01:49:18 AM »
I received the board for my other machine today, K-LAR you guys rock! Thank you
I installed the board works great!
I got a 31 code which I do have the hopper out, but when I install the hopper the bottom cirk-it button keeps popping out, do I have a shortage or something?
Thank you for any help you can provide.

Offline MarkInAz

• Reputation Power: 4
  • MarkInAz New User has no influence.
  • It's always something
Re: Cirk-it button keeps popping out.
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 06:17:58 PM »
Was it working recently? I assume you are installing the hopper with power off, then at power up is when pops- yes?  Insure you don't have a coin jammed or something simple.  Try releasing the hopper brake and see if the coin plate turns.  Might be a bad hopper board though.  :-(

Offline Bluefish11

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 12:24:10 PM »
I haven't had this machine working.
Yes I installed hopper with machine off and flip switch and the button pops.
I'm not sure where the break is on the hopper, but I can't see anything blocked.
I have another hopper I can try and ill post what happenes thank you.

Offline Bluefish11

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 05:52:05 PM »
I tried my hopper from my other machine, it fit but it seemed like the machine didn't recognize it.
The other hopper is made different or am I missing parts on the hopper.
In the photo the hopper on the left is the one in question.
Do I need to buy another hopper?
Thanks for any help.

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2018, 07:44:34 AM »
Swap the circuit boards and see if that resolves the issue.

Offline Bluefish11

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2018, 10:43:29 AM »
Ok so I did swap the boards on the hopper, the cirk-it button didn't pop, but I still have a 31 code on the display.
I wonder if any parts are missing from this hopper it looks very different from the other one. It has no top motor and has a loose plug. Is this just a different model?
Here's a photo I removed the board but the white plug on the top left wasn't connected to anything. My other hopper has that plug going to a  motor that's mounted on top, so I wonder if this one is missing something? That's why I'm still getting a31 code.
Thanks for the assistance.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2018, 11:00:14 AM »
Don't the hoppers have a sticker or idplate that gives the model name or number of the hopper? With that info you can lookup the hopper information.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Paul

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2018, 01:23:57 PM »
The cirk-it button is actually called a resetable circuit breaker.
1st rule of electronic repair.
"Thou shall check voltages"
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2018, 06:19:37 PM »
Try doing a reset by opening and closing the door two times. If the 31error is still there, try cleaning the lens on the coin out optics with water and a Qtip. If that does not work swap out the coin out optic from the other hopper. There is 2 sets of optics cables, be sure they are connected properly. They could be backwards, try swap those connections to the board and see if that is causing the issue.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 06:53:22 PM by Sunrise Side »

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2018, 06:48:15 PM »
Bally does have a couple different style hoppers. The one with the motor on the top is a high capacity hopper. The other one seems to be a standard hopper. There are also two different hopper boards too. One style has plugs for 2 sets of hopper coin optics, and the other has just one plug for one hopper coin optics. You can use the double plug board on the single optic hopper, but I think there is a jumper that needs to be switched.
I do agree with trying to clear your 31 code by opening and closing the door a couple times to see if the code clears. These codes can get stacked up in the games Memory and opening and closing the door clears only one code at a time.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline Bluefish11

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2018, 05:14:43 PM »
I would buy another hopper board,
Every time I take parts from my other machine it starts to act up. Giving me reel codes, 41 and 73 codes.
I have a photo of the sticker.
If icoI cobuy one from someone that would be great.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal