New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: TITO for WBS BB2 install problems  (Read 1044 times)

Offline Maxpay72

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Maxpay72 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
TITO for WBS BB2 install problems
« on: December 19, 2023, 11:51:29 AM »
First of all thanks for the help!  I purchased a TITO board and have installed it per the instructions. Unfortunately when I insert money like the final step says and try to cash out a voucher it hand pays to the screen. I’m a noobie at this. I have a BB2 with a printer and a bill MARS bill collector. Thanks

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: TITO for WBS BB2 install problems
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2023, 02:35:02 PM »
sounds like you have com issues with the tito board,  are you able to print a test ticket in the diagnostic menu screen?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Maxpay72

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2023, 02:52:05 PM »
Ya.. that’s what doesn’t make sense.  I can print a void voucher in the diagnostic screen.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2023, 03:36:12 PM »
The com port you are using might be bad or the cable to the tito board is not correct.  Whenever you get handpay after a cashout it's because it cannot connect to the validation system.  If you setup the game with standard validation, the system should print a ticket, it just won't take it back in.  The fact that you can print a VOID ticket just means the printer is correctly connected to your cabinet.  The entire sequence for cashing out on a TITO system starts by polling the SAS host (in this case the TITO board) for cashout validation, which then generates a barcode number with then gets sent to the printer.  If the SAS host does not repond in a timely manner, it goes to handpay.  So your issue is a TITO board problem.  Have you contacted the manufacturer of the TITO board for assistance?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Maxpay72

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2023, 04:19:07 PM »
I will send an e-mail to Gamblers Oasis.  Thanks for the help!

Offline Maxpay72

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2023, 02:03:50 PM »
I was able to visit with the fella that is manufacturing the TITO boards and he suggested a couple of possible fixes but none of them were successful. It's still hand paying out to the screen at any amount of money. Any ideas please.  Thanks

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2023, 02:30:00 PM »
I now know that you didn't know that we know that there are several different TITO boards out on the market, and we don't know which one you bought.  :arrowthruhead:

Is yours like this one?
This one is TITO @ Home Vesion 3.
Click on photo below to enlarge if needed...>>>
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Maxpay72

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2023, 02:41:20 PM »
I purchased the one there selling on the Gamblers Oasis web site.

• Sr NLG Member
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2023, 04:16:27 PM »
That's the old TITO board.
Below are my instuctions copied.
Follow it exactly...ONE mistake, and it will NOT work...>>>

The DB9 cable goes to the backplane board at location "Host Comm 1".
Connect the power plug to a USB port, or the supplied A/C to USB adapter, to get power to TITO board.

Clear on the machine, and set everything up again.
Under setup go to:
Machine set up > machine setup info > Set serial number to 1 and asset number to 1
Device setup > set voucher printer to Seiko Netplex no matter what printer you have.
Comm setup > serial ports > set host 1 to sas primary.
Under dual host setup, set everything to sas primary.
Click Config next to host comm 1. 
Set Address to 1
Set Validation to System, then set everything else except resend handpay pending to enabled.
Under voucher data setup is where you will program what it prints on the tickets.

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Maxpay72

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2023, 04:41:05 PM »
Ok.. so I have this board SP-TITO-104 and the old board. I set up the machine to the letter and it still pays out a hand pay. Could it be the backplane.   

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2023, 06:06:16 PM »
No, I doubt there's any problem with your backplane...it's just a setting somewhere in all your optons that's turned on/off, when it shouldn't be.
I'm nowhere near a machine right now.
You need other members to help you out here.

For now, I'd go changing stuff in validation pages one by one, try a test...if it doesn't work, change it back to what it was and change a different one.

Offline The laneman

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2023, 06:27:59 PM »
Are your jumpers on your backplane (JP9 and JP10) set for "RS-232"?
Its for Host 1

Offline Maxpay72

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2023, 06:59:38 PM »
The jumpers are in the correct configuration. Not sure what to do.

Offline The laneman

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2023, 07:03:57 PM »
Is the red led blinking rapidly or slowly on the tito board?

Offline Maxpay72

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2023, 07:24:55 PM »
It’s blinking slowly unfortunately.. Thanks

Offline Maxpay72

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2024, 01:59:10 PM »
Still not able to get this TITO board working. Soo frustrating! The power is on, its plugged in and it green light is solid, and the red light is blinking. After clearing and following the instructions on settings. It's still not printing out any TITO's. Sorry to keep asking foe help but I'm at a loss. Thanks

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2024, 02:28:54 PM »
I agree with Rick...you may have a bad cable...communication breakdown (An old Led Zeppelin song...lol)

Pull out the TITO from the machine.
Get out your multimeter, and check every wire from both ends for continuity.
If you find a wire thats bad, stick some masking tape denoting as a possible bad point, send it back to Gambler's Oasis for a replacement TITO kit.
They should take it back, unless they have a written policy that you've seen stating no returns?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal