New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally Alpha Lower Led that changes color  (Read 7410 times)

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Bally Alpha Lower Led that changes color
« on: November 21, 2014, 05:35:04 PM »
Have some of these, Brand new.  36.00 each shipped in lwr 48.  Alpha people know what these do.  These mount in the bottom of the door.  Replaces your two singles. You may want to get the upper board also for ring control, But this will change color.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 04:39:07 PM by 777sizzler »

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Bally Alpha Lower Led that changes color
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 05:47:39 PM »
Here are your proper dip switch settings.  (On Lower).

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 09:02:45 PM »
Super cool! Even the more boring games GREATLY benefit from the color change! I changed a Blazing 7s (boring game) to a red light and WOW, really gave it some attitude! Set the color to match your game room feel or the game theme, either way, something neat to do!
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 11:25:14 PM »
You may want to get the upper board also for ring control, But this will change color.

What do you mean by the upper board for ring control?  I have the lower led board with the switches.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 04:42:50 AM »
Show us Show us
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline Ron (r273)

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 07:04:50 AM »
For those who don't know what these are, they go on a Bally Alpha machine lower light that you can change the color. Here are some previous posts on the subject. They are petty cool.

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=1876.msg9676#msg9676

And I too wait for explanation of the  upper board for ring control. :Scratch-Head:

I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2014, 09:45:32 AM »
I was talking about the board mounted to the left on reel games .  Thought that was needed for the light ring around the reels that lights/changes colors on specific good hits,  That's all.  The lower board will change the colors on other. 

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2014, 12:52:44 PM »
ah, ok.  The ones I have change color depending on theme.  But when you do a diagnostic test, it cycles through a bunch of colors, so I don't know if there are differences.  The only reference to these boards I had heard before was regarding the Super candle, something about needing a specific version of the board for that candle to work.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2014, 01:53:38 PM »
That is correct Rick.  The 2009 board is needed for super candle and viedo topper/led ring etc. applications.  Didn't think the reel bezel would work without the 03,06 board. 

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2014, 05:03:13 PM »
Barry, I hope that it is not only the 2009 version. I just ordered a 2006 version to replace my 2003 in hopes it would power super candle and bezel.

the rockin elvis

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2014, 05:11:48 PM »
Jim,  I know the 09 will do it all and it's backward compatable.  The 09 is also used on alpha 2 hince the alpha 2 super-candles and viedo toppers.  The 06 may do a supercandle-can't remember but it won't do a viedo topper-the 09 will.  Some of the members have been getting some 09 from la slots at a reasonable price in my opinion.  The 09 just has ALL the ports you need to do anything and again, Backwards compatable.  The 03 I think had a chip and the 06 doesn't with a few more ports on it.  09 has all the micro molex ports to use.  B.

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2014, 05:20:53 PM »
OK, Charles has the 2006 # PCA 106408-0-0A for bezel and super. You are saying 2009 will do the side lights also on video topper? Wish I had known that Friday.

the rockin elvis

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2014, 05:39:50 PM »
Jim, Try it and see.  I know the 09 will do it all.  The 06 may accomadate your needs for the time being.  I just use the 09's for all the super candle/viedo topper stuff.  At this time I do not have any spares of those.

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2014, 05:46:16 PM »
What is the part # for 2009? I'll call Betto at LA slots Monday. The 06 cost $30. shipped but will do only 2 ports.

the rockin elvis

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2014, 06:27:13 PM »
Jim, Leaving to get a burger and fries and go to the Palace for a few.  Will send info as soon as I get back or first in morn.--B.

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2014, 04:54:59 PM »
Barry, Must have been a good big burger. Did you forget me?

the rockin elvis

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2014, 05:00:12 PM »
Jim,  I hear you.  Not only am I going to give you a part # give you a pic as well......Stand-by. 

Offline therockinelvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2014, 05:03:33 PM »
Better yet trade the 09 for the 06 I have coming? haha

the rockin elvis

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2014, 05:08:57 PM »
09 upper led board for alpha 1/2

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2014, 05:15:05 PM »
You can cheat the Super Candle to light up when the bezel lights up. That is what I do with my setup. Just plug the  Supercandle into "BEZEL 2".. keep the dip switch to SINGLE, that way you can use older software with it too. Its not the proper way and only acts like the bezel acts. If you want the true animation of the candle, you need the newer games, and you need a new LCU which I believe are the $60 ones at LASLOTS. I have not bought one to try yet. Maybe this week. I too am still waiting for the correct board number.

Please don't be fooled by other users that claim this is an Alpha 2 only feature..it is not. Cash Spin was one of the first games to use the Super Candle and was only an Alpha 1.
-------
Charles

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal