New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Ballys EM parts  (Read 10427 times)

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
Ballys EM parts
« on: April 04, 2015, 09:12:11 PM »
I think I went overboard

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
Re: Ballys EM parts
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 11:13:19 PM »
Naw, you're good. Anything under 80-100 boxes is not considered "overboard"...
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2015, 04:28:32 PM »
Looking for a Bally coil # G-33 2800 and C switch stack for the 1090 machine.
 If you have these parts would you like to trade some green for them?

Offline DavidLee

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 127
  • DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!DavidLee Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2015, 04:52:19 PM »
Thanks for getting back so soon. I'll email you photos and my number in the morning if thats okay.

Dave

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 06:12:28 PM »
Five to seven dollars each is a hell of a deal! Should go fast!

On the other hand, not to be a spoil sport, but please refrain from buying, offering to buy, selling or offering to  sell any parts or machines outside the classified area or through personal messaging, thank you and hope your move is safe and fast!

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2015, 06:14:29 PM »
sorry I did not know it was against the rules I will remove the post if I can figure out how

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2015, 07:22:53 PM »
I don't think you can delete or remove it, but you can edit it by clicking on "Modify" in upper right corner, then just space or backspace over everything, then type in a period or a little message saying "deleted". Or you can request that a moderator zap it for you, they have nearly ULTIMATE power.   :garfield:
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2015, 08:09:25 PM »
It's all good, this is for future reference, thanks for your cooperation

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2015, 08:16:48 PM »

10-4    :cool_thumb_up:
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline OldReno

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2015, 01:40:54 PM »
There was some deal of negativity here, over folks selling stuff and doing business on this EM board.  As we know, the place for that is classifieds and personal emails.  I heartily encourage you all to do business with our valuable and good supporting members who have licenses to do these sales and etc.  We need to support our business folks here.
Is everything OK now, and are we all good?>???
I will not delete any posts, as long as we are of good cheer, and we modify those ones which are objectionable.
Oh, God, the POWER, ahhhhhaaahahahahahahhaa.
Thanks.
The real picture of the Face on Mars.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2015, 02:27:30 PM »
I don't think there is any big concern or worry on parts this old, just something to be aware of. A lot of times these old EM parts are no longer available or not easily found, so if some dedicated hobbyist has them and provides help to another hobbyist to get a machine running we shouldn't rain on anyone's parade. But it might be best to conduct this activity by using the Private Message feature, that way the forum doesn't turn into a yard sale.

just my opinion,,,,,,,

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2015, 02:35:50 PM »
I did not start this post to sell any parts I was just happy to get 10 large boxes of old EM parts I'm very sorry if I've offended anyone

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2015, 03:09:43 PM »
I did not start this post to sell any parts I was just happy to get 10 large boxes of old EM parts I'm very sorry if I've offended anyone

Don't worry over it, I don't think any one took it that way. If you do decide to actively start selling parts then it would need to be done in the Classifieds forum since that is what it is set up for. Once word gets around that you have some of these old parts people might just pm you to ask about a part and how to get it from you if you have it. The website wants to support the contributing dealers, sponsors and other paying users, that's fair in exchange for the website putting buyer & seller together, so the Classifieds forum is for that. If you list stuff there you might find it is fun and helpful to others plus could give you some spending money to cover your time.

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2015, 04:26:54 PM »
Everyone take it easy, my first post was a reminder of the TOS and my second clearly stated my intent. No harm no foul, gentle pushes to keep things from getting out of hand, not to admonish anyone for anything. The post is still up and I didn't delete anything because I didn't consider it any kind of major violation, frequent offender thing or whatever, so don't read anything into it. It says exactly what it was meant to say

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2015, 10:29:59 AM »
the last 4 crates of glass now I have 30 crates 25 pieces in each box hopefully protected good enough to go 2501 miles counted my parts boxes I have 250  boxes of parts oh my god it's going to be a long move
it's going to take at least one truck load for the parts and the 25 machines on taking
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 06:42:01 AM by Ron (r273) »

Offline tomstark22

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • tomstark22 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2015, 06:19:32 PM »
Looks like I know who to beg for some glass!

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2015, 06:22:58 PM »
when I get to Michigan and get it unloaded and unpack

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2015, 09:26:46 PM »
Good luck on your endeavor...EM glass is not always the quickest mover, just saying. NOT trying to rain on your parade, as it could be a NICE retirement (don't even know your age), depending on what you have!! Have fun and market the heck out of it!!  :yes:

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2015, 09:29:11 PM »
I really don't plan on marketing any of it or any of the parts I just going to enjoy them and build machines

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2015, 09:35:39 PM »
And that's an awesome plan! With all the talk of the boxes of glass, I wasn't sure. I've sailed that boat, and let me tell you, the garbage man does NOT like me now...

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal