New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally's 831-D  (Read 6345 times)

Offline Terrys

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Terrys New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Bally's 831-D
« on: June 26, 2015, 10:06:26 PM »
Desperatly seeking schematics for 831-D. This machine is giving me heartburn. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on one?  Thanks!

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
Re: Bally's 831-D
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 04:11:02 PM »
The part # for that schematic
w-1046-600
But I do not have one
if you post the problem you're having with it we might be able to talk you through it there are very knowledgeable people on here

Offline OldReno

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 11:48:13 AM »
The wiring on most Ballys is very very very similar.
What is it you need done??
The real picture of the Face on Mars.

Offline clk71

• Reputation Power: 2
  • clk71 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 10:47:30 AM »
I can certainly take pictures of the wiring on the 831 I am working on right now if that helps.

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 12:27:20 PM »
Hay clk71 how is that 831 doing of yours

Offline clk71

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 12:44:55 PM »
It is at a standstill, so close to the finish line...

I need lighting parts for the topper lamp, Amechanic said he has them

The handle is not releasing without a lot of wiggling at the bottom of the pull. Pulled my tube and piston off last night and they look good (surprisingly), but I have the brake cylinder rubber parts I ordered to modify and replace it anyway

It is giving out random pays on certain non-paying combinations. I haven't figured out why. Amechanic on my topic thread said this is why I need to have a set of beau plugs to make extensions

Ugh. This machine is going to look great when it is done, though!

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 12:59:45 PM »
page 84 part 37 is a Powel that releases the handle to go back up put it together pull your level down if it is stuck down reaching with a long screwdriver and a flashlight and push down on port number 37 if the handle releases its just ask her out of adjustment on that pallet if not look and make sure part number 22 on page 84 is well lubricated I have had them Jim up many times

Offline clk71

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 01:14:12 PM »
Does that big cover plate, part #33 on page 84, just unscrew right off?

I considered taking that cover off last night to check things out but was worried I might be opening up something I couldn't put back together.

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 01:56:30 PM »
that would be opening the can of whoop a! $#

Offline Terrys

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2015, 03:12:08 PM »
Thanks for the help all!!  My problem appears to be with the reel payout.  The only schematics I have is the ZZ(L?). So I was looking for a wiring diagram for the reel wiper boards. 

Offline OldReno

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2015, 09:15:05 PM »
clk71, No, you don't want to take the bearing stop plate (p. 84) off unless you have removed the whole handle box from the cabinet.
Don't even think about it in your worst nightmare.
 Terry, unless you see new soldering on your reel wiper boards, there is little chance they are at fault.
You can make marks on the boards with a sharpie, and for each index position, put a mark and note of the symbol there.
Then you can verify by that that the reel strips and the reel discs are correct or not.
Usually the deepest cuts are the highest pays, however, if you are working on a 5 line criss cross, then all bets are off, and you will find much madness.
You can test the pay circuitry through the reels by putting your VOM or continuity tester onto the 90 wires on the 3rd reel and working your way through to the pay wires leaving the 1st reel going to hopper payboard.  Of course the pays must be on correct line.
The real picture of the Face on Mars.

Offline Terrys

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2015, 09:24:32 PM »
Great advice OldReno. I can do this. Owe ya, thanks!!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal