New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: To low Pay out Bally Mustang  (Read 12235 times)

Offline buybestslots

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
Re: To low Pay out Bally Mustang
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2015, 12:55:49 PM »
take pic of wiper side of hopper and post it

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2015, 06:11:58 AM »
I believe you said the wiper board stops at the proper place such as 10 coins but you still only get 7 to 9 coins the first place I would look is at the switch picture included off of your hopper if it is dirty or out of adjustment and looks to be a little out of adjustment it could cause the machine to think it paid 10 and only pay 7 or 9 pretty common

Offline buybestslots

• buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2015, 06:28:15 AM »
I believe you said the wiper board stops at the proper place such as 10 coins but you still only get 7 to 9 coins the first place I would look is at the switch picture included off of your hopper if it is dirty or out of adjustment and looks to be a little out of adjustment it could cause the machine to think it paid 10 and only pay 7 or 9 pret
if switch was dirty it would over pay if  wiper board is not setting  right it  will go off ten pay foil  early , only other thing  could be wiper is not resetting  to zero so if it starts at  1 coin you will get short pay , I'm still betting its wiper board in his pic you could tell it was cocked

Offline JanGbg

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • JanGbg New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2015, 12:39:34 PM »
I believe you said the wiper board stops at the proper place such as 10 coins but you still only get 7 to 9 coins the first place I would look is at the switch picture included off of your hopper if it is dirty or out of adjustment and looks to be a little out of adjustment it could cause the machine to think it paid 10 and only pay 7 or 9 pretty common
I have done that adjustment s lot of times in different Machines. I done it twice here to be sure it ok.

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2015, 12:41:38 PM »
twist the wiper board

Offline JanGbg

• NLG
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2015, 12:54:10 PM »
take pic of wiper side of hopper and post it
I'm not sure what you mean with "wiper side". But I'll post pics from different angels.

Offline JanGbg

• NLG
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2015, 12:56:48 PM »
And the rest.

Offline JanGbg

• NLG
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2015, 12:58:29 PM »
twist the wiper board
I done that yesterday as you can see of the new pics from today. :-)

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2015, 01:09:27 PM »
when you do step up coil by hand when dose it go off 10 pay? how many clicks it should go off at ten click it 9 times  move board till it just on 10pay foil at  9 clicks, one other thing it could be is kicker is licking a coin off track after its counted back in to hopper

Offline JanGbg

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2015, 10:15:42 AM »
when you do step up coil by hand when dose it go off 10 pay? how many clicks it should go off at ten click it 9 times  move board till it just on 10pay foil at  9 clicks, one other thing it could be is kicker is licking a coin off track after its counted back in to hopper
Here is a pic of the board after 10 push on the step-up coil.

Offline Amechanic

• Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2015, 10:47:06 AM »

:agreepost:  your wiper looks to be stopping at the correct spot, but for some reason the coins are falling back into the hopper rather then out to the payout tray.. Check your hopper knife adjustment..
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2015, 11:31:45 AM »
 :I_agree_1:

:agreepost:  your wiper looks to be stopping at the correct spot, but for some reason the coins are falling back into the hopper rather then out to the payout tray.. Check your hopper knife adjustment..

Offline JanGbg

• NLG
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2015, 11:40:54 AM »

Where is the "hopper knife" located?

Offline OldReno

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2015, 12:17:54 PM »
You might want to add another half turn onto your torsion spring, which is wrapped around your white plastic step up gear.  Often having too little tension will allow the step up fingers to double step, especially on the first coin or two out.  And make sure the spring lies cleanly and does not wrap over itself.  This can happen especially if it is a solenoid step hopper rather than a mechanically stepped one.
The real picture of the Face on Mars.

Offline JanGbg

• NLG
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2015, 03:29:46 PM »
You might want to add another half turn onto your torsion spring, which is wrapped around your white plastic step up gear.  Often having too little tension will allow the step up fingers to double step, especially on the first coin or two out.  And make sure the spring lies cleanly and does not wrap over itself.  This can happen especially if it is a solenoid step hopper rather than a mechanically stepped one.
I Think it's a combination of faults here! After I fix the "wiper-plate" my machine pays much better! In stead of 16-17 for 20 it now pays 19 or 20. :-). It pays 8-9 for a 10 win and it pays 2 for a 2 win 9 of 10 times.
I'll try Old Renos (The king of this board!) advice after the weekend, tomorow I will go and visit my Young son who is a realy good hockeyplayer! I wish you all a very nice weekend an thanks for your advice!

Offline JanGbg

• NLG
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2015, 03:32:19 PM »
I Think it's a combination of faults here! After I fix the "wiper-plate" my machine pays much better! In stead of 16-17 for 20 it now pays 19 or 20. :-). It pays 8-9 for a 10 win and it pays 2 for a 2 win 9 of 10 times.
I'll try Old Renos (The king of this board!) advice after the weekend, tomorow I will go and visit my Young son who is a realy good hockeyplayer! I wish you all a very nice weekend an thanks for your advice!
Tonight I'll drink a lot of bears and play a lot on my 5 different Bally Machines! :-)

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2015, 04:13:16 PM »
I'll try Old Renos (The king of this board!) advice after the weekend, tomorow I will go and visit my Young son who is a realy good hockeyplayer! I wish you all a very nice weekend an thanks for your a
if moving the board helped your pays try to move it a bit more those foils do wear out  and your game is very old  you might have to make screw holes  out of round with a file or drill bit  not with a  power drill  to move it a hair more counter clockwise

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal