New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally e 1000 tilt  (Read 6555 times)

Offline slotmandave

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • slotmandave New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Bally e 1000 tilt
« on: November 04, 2015, 06:49:33 PM »
More problems , I have a Bally e1000 and tilts out ever time you pull the handle ,the reels don't lock up it just goes to tilt?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 08:36:07 AM by Ron (r273) »

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 166
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Bally e 1000 tilt
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 06:07:53 AM »
What is the error code? Take the reel assembly out and lube all the mechanism. The reel assembly has to be well lubricated and all the mechanical parts have to move freely. The 2 Black cross shafts have to spin freely by finger in order to be error free. Lube the reel drums also.

Offline slotmandave

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 01:59:35 PM »
Thanks I will check the lube on every thing, The digital code is only showing two small lines but will check that too. Thanks

Offline slotmandave

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 05:50:05 PM »
I lubed every thing good but it still tilts when I pull the handle , the reels don't lock up , it just goes into tilt.

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 166
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 07:10:02 PM »
Can you post a pic of the display with the error codes? sounds like elec issue. reseat your connections on the power supply .

Offline Jim

• 1-513-984-2201
  • Supporting Vendors
  • Reputation Power: 301
  • Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!Jim Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 09:17:04 PM »
you have to clean and lube the solenoids that fire to stop the reels.

Jim

Signature:
MIDWEST SLOTS   Selling Quality Slot Machines since 1995.  We service and repair all types of slot machines. Mills, Jennings, Bally EM, 1000/2000 series, Proslot, 6000. IGT  M, M+ ,S,  S+, S-2000,  I-Game,  Universal,  Video Poker, Sigma, Bally Alpha's , Williams-550, DOTS, BBU I don't have a WEB SITE, HOWEVER, I have hundreds of parts and reel strips and glass. If you need something, call or send me a pm. 

Offline ramegoom

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • ramegoom New User barely matters.ramegoom New User barely matters.
  • NLG
    • Caspers Electronics, Inc.
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2015, 01:35:48 PM »
Check both switches at the far end of the reel assembly.

Offline slotmandave

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2015, 04:00:33 PM »
Still not working, When you coin up the leds in the reel readers work but as soon as you pull the handle it tilts, every thing is lubed and have reseated the connections but still won't play? Any thoughts?   Thanks

Offline GOS

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2015, 05:48:21 PM »
have you tried the 8 test - play with door open?  the 5 test to see if the readers are operational?

Offline Amechanic

• Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2015, 05:50:10 PM »
Have you checked your plug in the power supply for any burnt or loose connections? You need to check your voltage output on the power supply board..
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2015, 06:21:05 PM »
Take us some pictures of the machine, boards and win meter when it tilts. Pictures are very helpful to us..

Gary
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

Offline slotmandave

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2015, 06:27:11 PM »
I will post some pictures tomorrow, What year chevy truck is that ? 1950? I have ben looking for a old truck to drive.

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2015, 06:34:18 PM »
Good eye.. It a 3100 Chevy 1/2 ton.
And remember...

Offline Paul

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2015, 07:58:49 PM »
Learned to drive in a 1952 3100 1/2 ton 5 window cab Chevy.
1st rule of electronic repair.
"Thou shall check voltages"
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Offline Ejohns10

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Ejohns10 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2015, 09:29:43 PM »
Just gonna jump in on this thread as we might both be having the same problem. I just picked up a Bally e2226 tonight that is having the same problem. The machine powers on, you can feed it money, pull the handle, reels spin. 41-1 tilt shows up. I check all solenoids, they are free, the reels spin freely. So I took the connector off the first reel and replaced it with the one from the second reel. Then when i pull the handle, the first reel snaps into place, but the second does not. It was getting late, so i did not have time to swap the third for the second, but i am assuming I should inspect the wiring from the small board mounted under the reels to the molex that i know is not working. Any suggestions on what to test for to narrow down the problem I want to make sure all the solenoids are working first, then I would assume that board will be my next place to go. Thanks for the help. Maybe he should try swapping the connectors and narrow down the issue.

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2015, 10:54:21 PM »
I would run test number 2. That test checks the operation of your machines solenoids and bulbs, and jackpot bell. Did you swap the reel reader or just the plugs that connect to them?
And remember...

Offline Ejohns10

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2015, 04:56:05 AM »
Just the plugs. when i run the test all three soleinoids can be heard functioning but then their is a single "other noise" after that. I am not quite sure what test number. i will right it down and research it tomorrow. Also I will post pics as well. Maybe we are both having the same issue?

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2015, 07:17:21 AM »
Well since your a contrubuting member you should be able to go into the down load section and get your self a copy of the Bally E-Series manual. In it you will find how to run test on your machine.
And remember...

Offline Ejohns10

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2015, 07:58:04 AM »
 Just an update. The machine is up and running. It turned out to be the #1 reel must have been very dirty, i took the board out, cleaned it, tested all parameters, reinstalled it and it works so far. I have put about 25 coins thru and no problem. Here are the pics of the machine after a ton of scrubbing with aluminum foil and diet coke. The stainless was in pretty bad shape when I picked it up. Not bad for 50 dollars and no parts needed. If I was to sell this, what is the going rate for a older model Bally. I am seeing between 350-400. I have another person a few hours away who has one for sale with some problems. I was thinking of picking it up, and trying to figure it out as well. Thanks again for all your help. I appreciate it.  :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Offline Ejohns10

• NLG
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2015, 08:04:11 AM »
I will post some pictures tomorrow, What year chevy truck is that ? 1950? I have ben looking for a old truck to drive.

Dave, did you get your machine running? I agree that the number 2 and 5 test should help narrow down the problem. I had to really lubricate the machine to get everything moving freely. The test that really helped me figure out the problem was the reel readers was swapping the reels out 1 for number 3. Once I did that, the first and second reel locked up flawlessly and I knew the Reel # 1 was the issue. Keep us updated.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal