New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Cash out button flashing on Hot Peppers machine  (Read 6444 times)

Offline ctash

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • ctash New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Cash out button flashing on Hot Peppers machine
« on: January 07, 2016, 10:13:55 PM »
Ok, I fixed a bad connection on the motherboard and reinstalled.  Everything works, I can play the game fine, but the cash out button keeps flashing non stop.  Any ideas??

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Cash out button flashing on Hot Peppers machine
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 11:05:20 PM »
Are there credits on the machine?  Are you using an LED bulb in there and it's flickering, or is the light flashing on and off?
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 07:08:04 AM »
On my S+ machines the cash out button always flashes as long as there are credits on the machine.

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 03:30:19 PM »
Yes they always flash. That's why people and kids push the damn thing and cash out for you. Love the look on their faces when it keeps dumping and you say "Oh NO you broke it"
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 04:36:53 PM »
Ok, I fixed a bad connection on the motherboard and reinstalled.  Everything works, I can play the game fine, but the cash out button keeps flashing non stop.  Any ideas??

remove the bulb.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 06:51:49 PM »
In all seriousness I believe the anti-gambling establishment required that light to flash so our eye's would be drawn to it. Giving us every chance to cash out and walk away. You see all the signs "Gambling Problem" call 800 lose big
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline ctash

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2016, 07:34:22 PM »
Well heres the thing. The haywire machine I have next to it simply stays illuminated but doesnt flash.  And, before the Hot Peppers machine threw a 61 error, it stayed illuminated as well. Any other ideas??

Offline ctash

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2016, 07:39:43 PM »
And yes there are credits in the machine (to answer the first question).

Offline Shaggy

• Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2016, 08:08:47 PM »
I have a haywire and a triple diamond machine and they both flash. I'm stumped. Even my S2000s flash constantly. I don't get it.

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline ctash

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2016, 08:17:00 PM »
yes that is weird.  I swear im not insane!  :propeller:

Online shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 269
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2016, 04:53:13 PM »
I know...the flasher is broken!
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2016, 05:56:17 PM »
I know...the flasher is broken!

I think there is a law against that.    :Scratch-Head:

Offline ctash

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2016, 06:32:24 PM »
is there actually a flasher that sends pulses to the bulb, or is it a direct pulse from the processor board?

Offline billdern

• Reputation Power: 6
  • billdern New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2016, 07:48:44 PM »
Just checked my s+ cash out button doesn't flash and has credits on it

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2016, 12:24:32 AM »
is there actually a flasher that sends pulses to the bulb, or is it a direct pulse from the processor board?

There's no flasher module, no.

This could very well vary depending on the SP chip that is in the machine.  ctash, what SP chip is in your Hot Peppers game?  Directions on how to determine the chip number can be found here.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline ctash

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2016, 06:33:55 PM »
game chip = 4709

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2016, 06:40:07 PM »
The 4709 is the SS or reel chip. What's the other number?

Dave

Offline ctash

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2016, 07:01:00 PM »

Offline ctash

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2016, 02:39:16 PM »
got to thinking about this.  I left the processor board out of this machine for a couple days.  Could the battery on the board have gone dead causing the error 61 and the flashing cash out light?  Also, could the state of the cashout button be a custom setting somewhere?  Just a thought.

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2016, 03:56:29 PM »
On an S+ when the mpu battery is below 2.7v you will get a 12 error. The 61 is a cmos ram error. It will sometimes come up after changing a battery though. Actually a fresh battery will last for years. If you're unsure check it. It should be above 2.7v to about 3.6v. I looked through the psr for the 731 and couldn't see anything mentioned about toggling the cash out light on or off. But there are lots of differences in chips and I may not know what to look for. If the machine works OK and the light bothers you, remove it. Unless someone knows how to turn it off. The best I can do. I personally take mine out or unplug the bottom to prevent an accidental cash out.  Sorry...... :yes:

Dave

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal