New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S Plus machine, hopper spins but won't drop coins  (Read 702 times)

Offline br549autosales

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
S Plus machine, hopper spins but won't drop coins
« on: May 12, 2019, 11:53:03 AM »
Working with this machine, it has the proper .25 wheel size in the hopper but the quarters are not dropping to the tray as it spins, any ideas? Thanks

Offline slots4home

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 94
  • slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!slots4home Has great potential!
  • NLG
Re: S Plus machine, hopper spins but won't drop coins
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 03:25:18 PM »
David
Can you give us more info, is their coins jammed behind the knife, is the hopper spinning at the right pace?

Offline br549autosales

• br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 03:54:12 PM »
No coins jammed under the knife, motor not locked up, it's spinning just fine when I hit cashout, just no coins being dropped to the tray

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 04:50:54 PM »
Pull the hopper out and hold the brake open while you turn the motor by hand. Watch to see what is going on.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 06:42:14 PM »
Got the hopper working, like an idiot I had a nickel hopper in this machine instead of a quarter. New question though, I have a 16 mhz board in this machine & I need to enable the bill acceptor (it takes a bill in, boldsvit for 3 or 4 seconds then sends it back out) I have a set 15 & a set 90 denom chip, which one do I need to use to get the bill acceptor working? Thanks

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 07:50:01 PM »
You already have it enabled if it is attempting to accept the bill.  If it wasn't enabled, it wouldn't even try to put the bill in.

Based on your description that it is taking the bill in, holding it for a few seconds, then rejecting it, indicates that your bill validator is set to the wrong ID for the SP chip you are using.  If it is set to ID022, change it to ID023.  If it is set to ID023, change it to ID022.  You can search the S+ section or the appropriate "Bill Validators and Currency acceptors" section for the type of validator you have here on the NLG forum for directions on how to change the ID type being used by the validator.

The other, albeit remote possibility, is that the credit limit is set too low, and the credits that the bill would post would exceed the credit limit, so the bill is rejected.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 07:52:35 PM »
Thank you sir, I will look that up & try it

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2019, 09:24:23 AM »
I could not find that info, are there dip switch settings I need to change on the bv itself? Here is what's on the decal of my bill acceptor if this helps: Model number DBV-200-B023

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 11:31:26 PM »
I could not find that info, are there dip switch settings I need to change on the bv itself? Here is what's on the decal of my bill acceptor if this helps: Model number DBV-200-B023

Yes, there is a DIP switch setting to change in order to change the ID.  I have attached a .pdf which I found by doing a search right here on NLG for "DBV-200 ID022 ID023".  The information you need is on page 6.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2019, 11:39:24 PM »
Yes sir, just need to know how to change the setting on my bill validator now I guess, thanks

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2019, 11:38:04 AM »
Yes sir, just need to know how to change the setting on my bill validator now I guess, thanks

That information is posted in my Reply #13, above.

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2019, 11:50:22 AM »
Thank you sir

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal