New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: s-plus slot machine  (Read 628 times)

Offline JRICK1502

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • JRICK1502 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
s-plus slot machine
« on: May 22, 2021, 10:08:12 PM »
I have replaced everything on this double wild cherry s plus machine expect the harness.
It is still not working all the happens when I turn the power on is the back lighting comes one.
I would like to replace the game harness. Does anyone know where I can find one. My pin is burnet just like in the picture you sent me. Is that at least part of my problem.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2021, 04:36:11 PM by JRICK1502 »

Offline Trisail

• Electronic Technician
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.Trisail Is a force to reckon with.
  • Power Supply and other electronics repair and help
Re: s-plus slot machine
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2021, 05:51:13 AM »
That is a lot of stuff to replace. Can I assume you are looking for the complete wiring harness in the cabinet or the harness from the door to the cabinet?

Not knowing exactly what 'replaced everything' means, and 'the back lighting comes on' I will assume you have at least one florescent lamp on and the machine does not power up.

That is an indication the power box, or power supply is not working. I would have started with the main power cable that goes to the motherboard - these are mentioned many times in the forum and I believe they are for sale in the classified ads. NOTE - the one in the picture was disconnected and turned around so you can see the burn mark on the plastic. This is a common problem with the S+. Sometimes just removing it and reinstalling will get something to happen ( with power off ), even just wiggling it with the power turned on will do something so you know that is a possible problem.

With it not powering up there is not a whole lot that needs to be replaced - I would use a volt meter to check a few places to see if the power from the transformer is getting to the motherboard, trying the suggestions above would be done if you don't have or use a meter.

Sounds to me you most likely have a problem with the power cable from the power box to the motherboard. Get power to the machine and then you can see what other problems you may or may not have. Sometimes 'replacing everything' will cause a couple things to not work depending on how that was done.

PM me if you would like.

Tony

Tony

You can fix almost any electronic device by replacing the aluminum electrolytic capacitors.

Offline JRICK1502

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2021, 12:51:53 PM »
I replaced the power supply, MPU, the transformer that plugs into the MPU ,the s plus game chip and the s plus reel chip. Twice when I was plugging in the wires to the power supply the led on the door came on with error code 68. That only came on twice after that nothing. The error code was before I replaced the MPU and chips.

Offline JRICK1502

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2021, 01:18:57 PM »
Replacing the door harness sounds like a good idea

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal