New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Any Bally EM Forum Member in the Pheonix AZ area?  (Read 5233 times)

Offline RiseLikeRa

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
Any Bally EM Forum Member in the Pheonix AZ area?
« on: October 03, 2014, 01:23:25 AM »
By the time I get to Phoenix...  You all know the rest.  I am pretty interested in an older game in the Phoenix area.  I am in New York and would really like for someone from this list to do me a solid.  I need one of your guys or gals to eyeball and run some coins through a machine for me.  I spoke to the owner there by telephone today.  Real nice guy who just turned 80 and purging his collection.  He actually sold some high end antique machines over the last several months and only has 3 games left.  I just would like for someone to look at the cabinet and glass and make sure that the payouts are correct.  You don't have to be and expert at all.

If you are on board for helping a fellow NLG member out and getting in a good historical slot machine conversation, this guy is very knowledgeable,  please PM me for details. 

Thank you so much

Ra

Offline tomstark22

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • tomstark22 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Any Bally EM Forum Member in the Pheonix AZ area?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 07:19:48 PM »
Where abouts in Phoenix?

Offline RiseLikeRa

• RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014, 08:34:24 PM »
Surprise AZ.  I understand that they are very close.  Is that so?

Ra

Offline tomstark22

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • tomstark22 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2014, 12:06:10 AM »
Maybe for some but it's at least 1.5 hours to get there for me.

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2014, 12:31:01 AM »
And it's not so much the distance as it is the damn traffic, especially if you're on the other side of Phoenix.

Offline RiseLikeRa

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2014, 04:58:12 AM »
I have never been to that area.  I can imaging that traffic could be a factor.  I trust the judgement of people on this list who own coin op games.  Buying long distance is unsettling enough but untried and unseen is a bit much.

Ra

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2014, 07:28:11 AM »
When are you picking this up? I'll be in Sun City West for 5 days next Thurs and Surprise borders it

Offline zinda

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • zinda New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2014, 02:56:42 PM »
By the time I get to Phoenix...  You all know the rest.  I am pretty interested in an older game in the Phoenix area.  I am in New York and would really like for someone from this list to do me a solid.  I need one of your guys or gals to eyeball and run some coins through a machine for me.  I spoke to the owner there by telephone today.  Real nice guy who just turned 80 and purging his collection.  He actually sold some high end antique machines over the last several months and only has 3 games left.  I just would like for someone to look at the cabinet and glass and make sure that the payouts are correct.  You don't have to be and expert at all.

If you are on board for helping a fellow NLG member out and getting in a good historical slot machine conversation, this guy is very knowledgeable,  please PM me for details. 

Thank you so much

Ra

I'm right by there, in Peoria, maybe 8 miles from surprise. I haven't read the rest of the post yet but thought I'd chime in right away in case I'm distracted.

Offline RiseLikeRa

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 06:24:57 AM »
Cowboy and Zinda:

Thank you both.  Cowboy the owner was away all of last week so the game was out of reach.  Zinda I sent you a PM.  Not sure if you got it.  I even did a mapquest from my home to Surprise.  2500 miles each way!!!  Ouch.  Too much for me.  I really need some help from someone in that area.  Desperately seeking a slot machine stand in.

Ra

Offline zinda

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • zinda New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2014, 09:24:02 AM »
Cowboy and Zinda:

Thank you both.  Cowboy the owner was away all of last week so the game was out of reach.  Zinda I sent you a PM.  Not sure if you got it.  I even did a mapquest from my home to Surprise.  2500 miles each way!!!  Ouch.  Too much for me.  I really need some help from someone in that area.  Desperately seeking a slot machine stand in.

Ra

Sorry I've been desperately trying to make up for lost sales on eBay to pay my bills this month and finally had some time to get away from it for a while. First off what kind of machine is it? What are you in the market for? I have a few I'm ready to sell also, you may want to stop in and take a look when your down here (if you decide to make the trip). Is there an ad or something posted for this sale that I can look at to make contact? Even an address so I can see exactly where it is before I make any promises. Once you get out towards Sun City everything turns into a major state of confusion. That city has a round street layout which baffles me every time I go through it. My parents have lived out there for 10 years or more and moved about 6 times, each time they move I go through a new adventure dealing with the streets.  you can call me if you would rather (480)282-2983
it's a new phone and I'm still getting used to it, sometimes it shows me messages that I missed but have no idea how, since I didn't hear it ring. Plus I never know where it is half the time! I end up doing a search for it when it does ring.

I was considering buying another machine this week but the drive is too far for me to bother with plus I'd have to borrow a truck to get it. I would have went if I knew I had a buyer for it but with 3 on my hands right now I don't have room for another unless it was just temporary.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal