New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: BB3 Games  (Read 194 times)

Offline Newbooty

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Newbooty New User has no influence.
  • NLG
BB3 Games
« on: April 12, 2024, 09:47:56 AM »
Hello,

I have been enjoying Wonka and Super Teams. I like the action with Super Teams and the progressive is fun also.   I also have the Illinois  Multigame which I enjoy Monopoly and Elvis.  The only problem with Illinois multigame is that Denom is only 1 cent.  The game chest 14 just seems boring to me.  The only game that has real fun bonuses is Goldfish. Lil Red is just ok.

Are there any other fun bonus games for the BB3 or am I just stuck with Wonka and Super Teams?  Are the multi-games in the game chest slim-down versions that might have been stripped of any fun bonuses?

Offline The laneman

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
Re: BB3 Games
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 12:30:42 PM »
The Jetsons is pretty good.

Offline Newbooty

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 01:04:23 PM »
Do the Jetsons look normal on the standard screens?

Offline The laneman

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 57
  • The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.The laneman Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2024, 01:05:43 PM »
Yes

Offline Newbooty

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2024, 01:15:12 PM »
Wow that's good to know.  It looks like fun.  Is it made for the BB3?  When you spin the wheel does it use the upper monitor?

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2024, 07:55:20 AM »
Yes, this game was originally on a bb2 converted to cpunxt3.x.  The "wheel" was just the top monitor with the jetson's themed plastic that covered the part of monitor that was not used.  It is a great game.

Most of the games for the BB3 were highly volatile games that just concentrated on the free spins bonus for the big payouts, but there are a few exceptions.  These are some ofmy favorites for the bb3.

Aladdin's Magic Quest
Bier Haus on Tap
Dragon Mistress
Egypt Winning Streak Progressive
Happy Days (just because I like the music)
Invaders More Moolah
Iron Man Deluxe (Top screen plays sideways on standard cabinets)
Lord of the Rings Return of the King (Top screen plays sideways on standard cabinets)
Lord of the Rings Rivendale (Top screen plays sideways on standard cabinets)
Sweet Drops
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline sccarlso

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • sccarlso Is working their way up.sccarlso Is working their way up.sccarlso Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2024, 11:18:34 AM »
I've been trying to get the regular Ironman game to work on my BB3.  Driving me nuts for days!  Willy Wonka plays perfectly so video and other components are fine.

Since it's a Gamefield title, the original machine of course needs the 32" lower touchpanel.   Have one on order (well, backordered), but the guy I bought the game from was able to get it to load and play on his upgraded BB2 without the gamefield touch panel just fine.  Which is REALLY confusing...

It's jumpered, and I confirmed my cabinet is being detected as a gamefield xD.  Wondering if the cabinet type is the issue, and it needs to be set to a different cabinet type for Ironman to run on it without the 32” gamefield touchscreen present & only the OEM BB2 touchscreen being detected & initialized.

I connected two 32” 1920x1080 displays and I can load the game fine, no tilts, goes to the initial setup screen.  I have to leave the BB2's 22" OEM touchscreen connected, no video, just the touchscreen connected. Otherwise it halts for no touchscreen detected.  And the touchscreen is only needed to complete initial setup of the machine.

But once I reach the initial setup screen after loading.  If I just tap the blank touchscreen, it immediately core dumps with “couldn’t compile keymap” and “cannot find mode 1920x1080”.

My guess is the game itself doesn’t like the BB2s OEM touchscreen for not having a 1920x1080 keymap as it’s a different resolution.  I don’t think the OEM BB2 touchscreen has a 1920x1080 keymap, so I think once the Ironman game is loaded, when it gets feedback from the touchscreen…and it doesn't see a keymapping for 1920x1080 size, that makes it crash. 

But since his works fine like this, with two 32" displays and just the BB2's 22" OEM touch controller connected, there must be something else set on his machine so it works on his.  Perhaps a different cabinet jumper configuration in place?  Or an EDID detective box on the display cable?  Once initial setup is done, while he can't make the proper touches on one of the bonuses without a 32" touch screen so it's hung, he can use the OLED panel to bet and spin, as well as get past any of the other bonuses without the 32" touchscreen and just two 32" 1080 displays.

Thanks in advance!  Any suggestions or ideas are totally welcome!  I'll try anything!  My bet is on a different cabinet type but I've tried all sorts of combinations.  Maybe just not the correct combination!  Some of them just make the primary display garbled.  But with any cabinet setting I've tried, just touching the BB2 touchscreen always crashes it with the same error after the game is loaded.   Don't know of anything else I can set with the BB2's OEM touchscreen still connected so it doesn't halt for no touch panel found, yet won't crash the game when it is connected!  lol

I'd be happy even if it displays sideways just to see it functional until I get the actual 32" touch screen.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal