New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Fireball button deck install  (Read 768 times)

Offline mr-monoxide

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 31
  • mr-monoxide Is working their way up.mr-monoxide Is working their way up.mr-monoxide Is working their way up.
  • NLG
Fireball button deck install
« on: December 23, 2017, 07:35:24 AM »
I've recently acquired a Fireball button deck and the required gadget board to go with it but have found little information about how it's installed or how it works. I saw a brief video stating that the gadget board hooked up to the backplane but that's about it. So I'm trying to get this figured out, I believe the gadget board wiring harness just plugs into the spare power port but I'm not clear on where the usb cable plugs in. I'm also not sure about how it works or what, if any, game setting changes I'll need to make. If anyone could offer info on how this is installed or works it would be most helpful and appreciated.
There are some shady people in this world, stay in the light...

Offline mr-monoxide

• mr-monoxide Is working their way up.mr-monoxide Is working their way up.mr-monoxide Is working their way up.
  • NLG
Re: Fireball button deck install
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 12:59:58 PM »
I went ahead and installed this the best I could.  All the buttons are working and lit except for the big oval fireball spin/rebet button. The button itself works in that it makes the reels spin when pressed but it is not lit up and it doesn't display anything in the buttons display. Although when I restarted the machine the fireball button did flash its leds in sequence and the display scrolled "bally technologies" across it during boot up but thats all I get out of it. I have the usb from the gadget board plugged into the usb0 port on the front of the mpu but I'm not sure if that's correct. Also I'm wondering if I have to configure it some way in the set up menu. Again, any help will be most appreciated.

Offline mr-monoxide

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 09:59:26 AM »
So I found a small bit of info about the led codes on the gadget board. Apparently if the green led is steadily lit it means the board has power, a double flash means that it has successfully communicated with the OS and finally a single flash indicating it has communicated with the game. So far I get the steady light and then the double flash but that's as far as it goes. I'm still not sure if I've got the usb plugged into the right spot but the card does seem to be communicating with the OS but not the game. I thought maybe the game itself was possibly incompatible with the fireball deck so I tried loading up a few more games to see what would happen. The newer games(A2) see the usb but seem to think it's an ideck or something and it doesn't work. All the other games(A1) do the same thing as before. At this point I'm at a loss with no other options to try that I am aware of. If anyone could help in ANY way I'll be your best friend for life...

Offline mr-monoxide

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2017, 08:27:54 AM »
Seriously stuck on this, does anyone know what the problem may be? I'll take any speculation at this point..

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal