New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: After clearing Airplane BB2 game and set up, it loads unto 56% and stops?  (Read 3058 times)

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 411
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: After clearing Airplane BB2 game and set up, it loads unto 56% and stops?
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2020, 10:17:53 PM »
Richunter, do I just need to swap the white VGA & the blue VGA cables?
You cannot swap a VGA connector with a DVI connector.They are two different plugs.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline br549autosales

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2020, 10:22:04 PM »
Ok, so is the only way I can get the top monitor to work at this time is by trying to retrofit a standard computer monitor inside the top box?

• Sr NLG Member
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2020, 11:00:09 PM »
I would try what Rick Hunter suggested.

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2020, 08:21:31 AM »
If you have not swapped cabinets and you have the "larger" monitor still, your only bet is to find a 4:3 aspect ratio monitor and hope the wms os and the monitor are compatible as far as timings.  I know that I have used an old "Spectre" brand 17" monitor on a "makeshift" dual screen bb1 before and it has worked.  The monitor requirement for the top screen varies from game to game, some work fine with whatever monitor, others require a specific type.  I think airplane is one of those that require matched monitors.  On your photo the plugs are correct, the smaller plug on the left (blue cable in your case) always goes to the top screen and the DVI (larger white connector) always goes to the main screen.  All bb2 games that are dual monitor only require the main touchscreen.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline br549autosales

• br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.br549autosales Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2020, 08:45:56 AM »
Thanks Rikhunter, I may have to go that route butI would rather use the correct top monitor that actually fits into the Emotive lighting top box, would you happen to know a part number for that particular monitor?

Offline idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2020, 08:46:41 AM »
Just curious if he tried a different VGA cable.  Some are missing pins or connections even though all the pins are in the connector, and will lock up, when turning the key switch will give a resolution error.  I ran into this with my VGA cable setting up LOTR Mordor.  Switched cables and all was well.
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Offline idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2020, 08:51:29 AM »
If you want a BB2 OEM monitor, there are a couple on ebay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/WMS-BB2-Bluebird-2-LCD-22-Top-Monitor-Screen-Wells-Gardner-WGF2298A-Display/162010092740?hash=item25b88dd4c4:g:n18AAOSwxcRW8~nh
Not certain but I think that is Morspeed selling them so you may want to PM him and see if he will sell one for less.

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2020, 09:16:38 AM »
This was the message that came up when Airplane failed to boot up for game play

Offline idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2020, 09:45:09 AM »
That's what I got, I changed the VGA cable and it fixed it.  But if you are using 2 size different monitors, changing the cable may not fix it.

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2020, 09:49:58 AM »
Ok thanks, I'm gonna try that when I get back in front of the machine. I'm working out of town this week

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
I tried another standard computer  monitor in the port but now I'm getting a "no trigger from Airplane" message

Offline bpracer

• Reputation Power: 50
  • bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
I tried another standard computer  monitor in the port but now I'm getting a "no trigger from Airplane" message

Are you running an NXT-2 MPU?  You will get that if you are not.

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
No. I took a chance & tried the cards on another machine at my friends house,  I won't be back to the machine with the NX-2 MPU until Tuesday

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
Would I be better off to get this monitor & try to retro fit it into my top box that currently has the 25" monitor in it?

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
This is the monitor I'm dealing with that does not allow Airplane to load

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
Have you seen and tried that monitor with the Star Trek software before?

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
No I don't have the Star Trek software, that's just a topper I have.  I have loaded Ruby Slippers & Lord Of The Rings 2 Towers on this machine & those 2 load & work perfectly

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
oh okay...so it works for other games but not this game you have.
I think somebody said you need a different sized LCD.
Go shopping for one I guess?

22" inch LCD is what you need?
That's what I use for the topbox.
Fits perfectly!
What size is that Star Trek LCD you have?

Offline br549autosales

• NLG
The LCD that is in it right now is 25" (diagonal) I may have to try to retro fit a 22" which I don't mind buying if it will make the Airplane game work.

Offline Ash100

• Reputation Power: 67
  • Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!Ash100 Is a rising star!
  • NLG
David,

Get with Mike from NEPA Coin OP, I think he's still got standard BB top monitors available.

Curtis ash100
Eat 'till you're tired, Sleep 'till you're hungry

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal