New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S2000 Triple Lucky 7's - TITO & BV  (Read 1071 times)

Offline stlscott

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • stlscott New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: S2000 Triple Lucky 7's - TITO & BV
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2024, 08:10:24 AM »
So, it's taking in the tickets, holding it for a second, then rejecting it back out of the bill bezel?
What is the sas validation type set for?
You should have it set on "System Mode"
Voucher should be on "SAS"
Or try inserting your TITO ticket a different way?
Maybe all the sensors aren't working right in your bill acceptor head.
Dirty optical lens or something.

Yes it takes the ticket in without issue, holds for a second or two and then spits it back out the Bill Bezel.  I've tried all 4 directions for the tickets without any success, ever.  I've tried about 20 different ticket printouts from both printers with different amounts...test test test is my motto.  No success, not once.
I will have to double-check those two settings you mentioned, do you know the option #s for those so I make sure I'm looking at the right place?  I followed the guides step by step and keep having the same results.  I've also Cleared/Keyed these two machines a couple of times and set it back up over again (because of the clear).  The "clear" was not for this issue, was another problem I was dealing with that required it.
I've also cleaned everything on the heads and both take any denomination bill even including the new 100's with stripe/color.  Bills (unless seriously damaged) are taken just fine on the first try, every time.

Thank you again for all your help!
Scott

~ Having fun with in-home Slots since 2023 ~
Contributing Member since January 2024
~~Focused on S2000 Machines~~

Offline hotlsot

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • hotlsot Is a rising star!hotlsot Is a rising star!hotlsot Is a rising star!hotlsot Is a rising star!hotlsot Is a rising star!hotlsot Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2024, 09:15:22 AM »
If your tito settings are correct and you bv is functioning properly the problem is elsewhere. There is a power supply in your power distribution box that plays with the communication board. If bad or no voltage is coming out of that power supply tito will not work.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2024, 10:18:11 AM »
Quick test if service light comes on when you open the main door the power supply hotshot is talking about is getting power. Does not mean the communication board is good but it should be getting power
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline stlscott

• NLG
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2024, 02:32:22 PM »
Quick test if service light comes on when you open the main door the power supply hotshot is talking about is getting power. Does not mean the communication board is good but it should be getting power

The Service light - on Triple-Double-Diamond the light works with the door switch, on Triple Lucky 7's the light does not work (never has).  Neither machine TITO works with the same symptoms...

Offline stlscott

• NLG
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2024, 02:38:20 PM »
If your tito settings are correct and you bv is functioning properly the problem is elsewhere. There is a power supply in your power distribution box that plays with the communication board. If bad or no voltage is coming out of that power supply tito will not work.

Which wires should I test for voltages and what should the voltages be (on which Colors)?

Offline stlscott

• NLG
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2024, 07:44:50 AM »
I've seen this problem created by a bad communication board or a bad power supply in the distribution box on the bottom back of the machine.

I'd be surprised that both of my machines both have bad COM boards, I've been told by other slots-guys that while the ribbon cable goes bad, the units themselves rarely fail.  However, that being said, I ordered one from a friend from a working machine and will swap it in when it arrives.  This machine is all fixed and complete except for BV ticket issues.  GRRRR

Online Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2024, 08:04:56 AM »
What happens if you hold this button in for like 5 seconds?

Clcik on photo below to enlarge if needed...>>>
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline stlscott

• NLG
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2024, 08:11:04 AM »

I will try that, what is it supposed to do?

Also, the LED on the board flashes quickly (not slowly).  That is supposed to indicate successful communication, right?

Online Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2024, 11:35:17 AM »
I have no idea what that button does on that model TITO.
It's probably just a reset button...soooo, reset it.
If you press the Service button on deck twice, it puts credits to the machine?
Push and hold it for 5 seconds, then close the door and see if the Service button gives credits to the machine.

Also, which PDU is this TITO board plugged into?
The top photo in Reply#24 doesn't have any TITO COMM cable plugged into it.
Try to concentrate on one machine only...you're only making it more difficut for yourself, and everyone else that's trying to help you.
One you get this one fixed, the other one will be easier.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline stlscott

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2024, 01:40:27 PM »
I have no idea what that button does on that model TITO.
It's probably just a reset button...soooo, reset it.
If you press the Service button on deck twice, it puts credits to the machine?
Push and hold it for 5 seconds, then close the door and see if the Service button gives credits to the machine.

Also, which PDU is this TITO board plugged into?
The top photo in Reply#24 doesn't have any TITO COMM cable plugged into it.
Try to concentrate on one machine only...you're only making it more difficut for yourself, and everyone else that's trying to help you.
One you get this one fixed, the other one will be easier.

Service Button twice - Gives credits no problem
I will try the Hold for 5-second test and let you know
Reply#24 - One Pic is the board it's plugged into, I was asking about which wire (colors) to test for voltages - Ohter pic just showing to ask about which color wires for testing or which harness.  I didn't have a better pic of my machine handy at the time.  I took better pics of mine last night   

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2024, 02:26:15 PM »
Just to be sure, are you sure you have every one of these machine settings exactly?
https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=319.msg911#msg911
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline stlscott

• NLG
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2024, 03:00:59 PM »
Just to be sure, are you sure you have every one of these machine settings exactly?

I have gone thru this list on both machines 4x so far.  I will run thru it again tonight.  I used the list in the STICKY, not this specific link.

Offline stlscott

• NLG
« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2024, 03:18:32 PM »

I pressed that button, the lights turned off and back on, did not make any difference.

Offline stlscott

• NLG
« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2024, 03:21:50 PM »

I went thru this checklist (keying required) and verified that every setting is exactly as it is on the check list. 

Are there WBA BV heads that aren't compatible?  I know the Lower unit is flashed (Spin made sure for me)...

I also held the SERVICE button down for 5 seconds and it added credits (just once), so hitting it twice or holding it down adds credits.

I also ordered a unit from titoathomeboards to make sure that I'm not having issues with this TITO (Better Tito).

Offline stlscott

• NLG
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2024, 07:42:00 PM »
I wanted to provide an update on this issue.  So after all of the other trying, I found someone else on NLG that had a couple of BV heads for the WBA 12.  I slid them in and each one worked just fine at taking tickets.  So the issue really was the BV heads not working right... I didn't set/change/alter/KEY anything else, so it really was the heads that were not willing to take the tickets.  I sent the non-working ones off to Tim - hope he has some success!
 :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal