New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Game King 6.0  (Read 10347 times)

Offline bigdps

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • bigdps New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Game King 6.0
« on: August 13, 2015, 03:30:16 PM »
I just bought a Game King 6.0 and when I look at videos on youtube about this game, it shows video slots in the game. However, I can't see anything that looks like this on mine. I have Keno and Poker, that's it. No Slots or Blackjack. How do I know if this is in fact a true 6.0 and not another model?

Also, how do I enable more of the games? I have only 12 on right now but would like them all if possible.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 11:17:11 AM by Ron (r273) »

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 387
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Game King 6.0
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 04:04:58 PM »
If you post the GKXXXXX number from the flash card somebody can probably tell you from that.

Offline bigdps

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 05:04:20 PM »
The boot chip says GKB00036 and the chip sticker number is GK003233. It is also written Game King Deluxe somewhere on the board.

Offline TheAirBalancer

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • TheAirBalancer New User has no influence.
  • TheAirBalancer
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 05:55:24 PM »
My understanding is that Game King 6.0 should have 69 games available. 46 video poker, 9 kenos, 13 slots, and 1 blackjack. You can enable/change them with a key 28.

I don't know specific IGT numbers, but you can check what games are available by doing the following;
Open the main door and press the little white operator button on the MPU, select "setup", then "machine options", then "game setup". All of the games available will be displayed and you can scroll through by using the "next page" button. A denomination will also show near the bottom of the screen with a button that says "change". As you're scrolling - any games that are enabled to be played will show as a yellow box, blue means it's available but not enabled.

For example; "double double bonus poker" may be blue in a 1C denomination but yellow in a 25C denomination, so on your game it can be played for quarters but isn't enabled for cents. Or a particular game (such as blackjack) will show blue no matter what denomination you select, so it can't be played, but is available on the software if it was enabled. All of these settings require a key 28 to change. 
:az_flag:

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 06:01:17 PM »
My understanding is that Game King 6.0 should have 69 games available. 46 video poker, 9 kenos, 13 slots, and 1 blackjack. You can enable/change them with a key 28.

I don't know specific IGT numbers, but you can check what games are available by doing the following;
Open the main door and press the little white operator button on the MPU, select "setup", then "machine options", then "game setup". All of the games available will be displayed and you can scroll through by using the "next page" button. A denomination will also show near the bottom of the screen with a button that says "change". As you're scrolling - any games that are enabled to be played will show as a yellow box, blue means it's available but not enabled.

For example; "double double bonus poker" may be blue in a 1C denomination but yellow in a 25C denomination, so on your game it can be played for quarters but isn't enabled for cents. Or a particular game (such as blackjack) will show blue no matter what denomination you select, so it can't be played, but is available on the software if it was enabled. All of these settings require a key 28 to change. 

Excellent info!   :cool_thumb_up:
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline SlotMachine4You

• Supporting Vendors
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • SlotMachine4You New User barely matters.SlotMachine4You New User barely matters.
  • NLG
    • SlotMachine4You
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 06:01:45 PM »
As far as enabling more games, you can enable 12 games per denomination. 

I take advantage of utilizing a lot of the available games this way but will install the more popular games in multiple denominations.

Also install the Keno and Slots in the lower denominations.

Mike

Offline Blueridgeslots

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • Blueridgeslots New User barely matters.Blueridgeslots New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 06:17:39 PM »
I can tell you that your Flash Board is not GK003233 as that is a Lottery Board and does not have Poker or Keno on it, The board has been Reflashed and you will need to go into the Accounting Menu the to Program Version Accounting to get the actual Program number, but as mentioned above will tell you the available choices of games

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2015, 12:06:30 AM »
 :agreepost:

It's stuff like this that proves time and time again that Jim (Blueridge) is awesome when it comes to this stuff.  Thanks for helping out as always, Jim.   :applause:
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline bigdps

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2015, 11:45:59 AM »
@ Jim (Blueridgeslots) I have done the accounting thingy. It tells me GK002359. What version do I have and have I been screwed? I have the feeling I have been screwed.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2015, 11:58:44 AM »
Actualy 2359 is a Guaranteed play poker.  It is kind of rare, but it does not have any slots or blackjack on it, just poker and Keno.  Here is a link to a screenshot I took when I had that board for my review.

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=3997.msg20643#msg20643

Did you get screwed? It depends on who you ask.  I am sure you can trade that board in for a GK6.0 or GK6.2 even trade.

If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline bigdps

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2015, 12:11:37 PM »
Well I wanted a GK 6.0 or better 6.2 so I could have slots, poker, keno and blackjack. Now I have a poker/keno machine only. Bummer.

Offline bigdps

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2015, 12:41:51 PM »
What games are on the 6.0 and the 6.2? I tried searching and can't seem to find it. Lots of 5.0 info though.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2015, 03:22:26 PM »
Here is GK 6.0 promo lit.  I believe 6.2 is very similar aside from some keno games and a slot game or two.  I used to have the 6.2 lit, but I can't find it now.  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline bigdps

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2015, 04:12:09 PM »
That's what I wanted. Don't careless about umpf amounts of poker but a mixture of everything. Thanks for the info!

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2015, 12:44:38 AM »
Send a PM to Jim at Blueridge -- he might be able to offer you a pretty good deal if you trade-in your existing board.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline bigdps

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2015, 03:42:52 AM »
He already contacted me. :)

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2015, 07:41:42 AM »
He already contacted me. :)

you won't find a better person to deal with.  :cool_thumb_up:
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline KirkLasVegas

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • KirkLasVegas New User has no influence.
  • Yoda dog!
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2015, 07:42:49 PM »
Look for a GK0003448 (runs with a 36 bootchip)...that has a lot of slots, keno, Blackjack and some good Poker games as well...
Pretty common....

Kirk

Offline bigdps

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2015, 06:24:30 PM »
Just a quick update on my board. I guess I can get a 3522 for a replacement. What games are on this one? I thought I had seen a list of all the GK chip numbers but can't find it now.

Offline KirkLasVegas

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • KirkLasVegas New User has no influence.
  • Yoda dog!
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2015, 07:03:29 PM »
GK0003522
BLACK RHINO
CLEOPATRA 9 REEL
DOUBLE BUCKS
FIVE X PAY 5 REEL
FORTUNE COOKIE
GOPHERCASH
LEOPARD SPOTS 9 REEL
LIONFISH
RING EM UP 9 REEL
SUPER 8 LINE
SUPER 8 RACE 9 REEL
TEXAS TEA
WILD BEAR
JACKS OR BETTER
JACKS OR BETTER HIDENOM
JACKS OR BETTER SEQRF
BONUS POKER
BONUS POKER HIDENOM
BONUS POKER SUTRF
DOUBLE BONUS
DOUBLE DOUBLE BONUS
DUECES WILD
JOKER POKER
BONUS POKER DLX
SUPER ACE BONUS
SUPER DBL DBL BONUS
ACE DEUCE BONUS
USA POKER
DBL DBL BONUS PLUS
ACE$ BONUS
WHITE HOT ACES
TRIPLE BONUS +
SUPER DOUBLE BONUS
TRIPLE DOUBLE BONUS
ACES AND EIGHTS
ACES AND FACES
DOUBLE ACE FACE
BLACKJACK BONUS
SHOCKWAVE POKER
SUPERSHOCKWAVE
DOUBLE DEUCE
LOOSE DEUCE
DEUCES BONUS
DEUCES DBL BONUS
DEUCES SUPER BONUS
WILD SEVENS
ONE EYED JACKS
DEUCES JOKER
DOUBLE JOKER
STRAIGHT FLUSH DLX
RED BLACK POKER
PICK A PAIR PKP
SPOT KENO
POWER KENO
TRIPLE POWER KENO
MULTICARD KENO
CAVEMAN KENO
CAVEMAN PLUS KENO
EXTRA DRAW KENO
CLEOPATRA KENO
4 CARD KENO
POWER 4 CARD KENO
CAVEMAN 4 CARD KENO
CAVEMAN + 4 CARD KENO
CLEO 4 CARD KENO
TOP BOTTOM KENO
SUPER KENO
2 4 6 WAY KENO
3 6 9 WAY KENO
SUPER WAY KENO
ULTIMATE WAY KENO
BLACKJACK.

I would say thats a good one to get....

Kirk

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal