New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally Alpha VALIDATION NOT SET Ticket printer error...  (Read 9488 times)

Offline FireballJackpot

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 122
  • FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Bally Alpha VALIDATION NOT SET Ticket printer error...
« on: April 14, 2014, 10:11:14 PM »
Running 317, 335, and up OS/BIOS. I've tried all three in 512 and 1gig brain boxes with a CA tribal Jurisdiction chip and still can't get my ticket printer to work. Works in self test (print test voucher from set up screen). I must select "no printer" in set up to be able to play the game, otherwise I get the "Validation Not Set" prompt.  :hissyfit:

What else is needed to "validate" the printer to print tickets when you cash out?? Do you need some "outside" networking program ??? ?  My S2000's print tickets just fine (no outside networking validation program needed), what's up Bally? ??? :banghead:

Any help would be great!!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 09:52:01 PM by FireballJackpot »

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Bally Alpha VALIDATION NOT SET Ticket printer error...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 10:19:39 PM »
That is a good question Dan.  I don't use the printers in mine, Just make sure they are functional if needed.  I think Bettor would know and some others.  May go back to your bios and js chip you are using. -Not sure on that.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 10:20:05 PM »
I believe there is an SAS setting that controls this.....what did you input on the SAS screens???
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline FireballJackpot

• Sr NLG Member
  • FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!FireballJackpot Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 09:15:36 PM »
Either NO CONFIG or DISABLED. What needs to be where? I have Seiko Gen2 printers installed... :duh:

Offline Harp

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Harp New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 03:05:13 AM »
Go to
Comm Setup
Set Host Comm1 to "SAS Primary"
Then select config at the side of the tab SAS Primary
Set Validation to "Standard"
Save

This will bring you back to the Comm Screen
Select Dual Host Setup
Set Machine Control to SAS Primary
Set Voucher Out to SAS Primary
Save

Then go back to your main set page and check for any errors still pending

Offline Neonkiss

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Neonkiss New User barely matters.Neonkiss New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 01:49:18 PM »
I made and posted a word docx file on the basic setting required and posted it some time ago on the old site.
I'll re-post it here for the new site.

Well I had to convert it to .pdf as the new site does not support .docx files

Offline memusa

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • memusa New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 05:05:42 AM »
I'm pretty sure the Tribal Jurisdiction Eprom you are using has only System and Enhance Validation options to set up the host com in the machine. so a simple solution will be getting a generic usd jurisdictional chip for having the standard validation option available and plus the others above. And the other solution is connecting a pc as a server with a sas simulator program with the com port of the machine and set it up either system or enhance, and just set it on the simulator... (system validation or secure enhance) And you will get the printout ticket during a cashout process.

Offline FireballJackpot

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2014, 09:55:11 PM »
Bit the bullet and installed TITO systems on my machines. Now everybody takes everybody else's tickets. should have done that in the beginning!! No more having $100 bills lying around the gameroom! 

Thanks to all for you input!!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal