New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Red screen on PINK PANTHER vision  (Read 12364 times)

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Red screen on PINK PANTHER vision
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2016, 10:45:23 AM »
Simm or memory stick?
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline ianmcneil68

• Reputation Power: 48
  • ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2016, 11:22:52 AM »
 :cool_thumb_up: :cool_thumb_up: That's good news. Enjoy! :cool_thumb_up: :cool_thumb_up:
My job keeps interfering with my hobbies.

Offline BALLIGATOR

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 11
  • BALLIGATOR New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2016, 11:14:41 AM »
Hey,

The machine works fine. I took the ATA card off today, it might help the machine boot faster. Am I talking nonsense?

Sorry, the pics I posted are awful. I need to change my glasses as well as my camera.

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2016, 12:13:37 PM »
Guessing you removed the side card. Should help. Changing the version chip to vs11gx1 or vs9gx0 will boot in 2 minutes.

the rockin elvis

Offline BALLIGATOR

• NLG
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2016, 12:17:39 PM »
Yep, but I don't have any of these chips.

I will try to find them.

:)

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2016, 01:47:35 PM »
I know that you are overseas. You can get from jjslots.com or eBay or one of the vendors on home page.

the rockin elvis

Offline ianmcneil68

• ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...ianmcneil68 Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2016, 04:05:12 PM »
Great looking machine! I'm glad that you finally posted some pics. If you can't find a VS009GX0, send me a PM. I can help you out.

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2016, 04:44:54 PM »
I guess we should find out what SG 1&2 chips you have. I remember seeing your board at some point, but can't remember. I know 248's like the 9 and 380's like the 11. I think you have something else.

the rockin elvis

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2016, 05:00:48 PM »
He has sg104's I'm not sure how that would or would not effect things. However, I have the 248's as well.

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2016, 05:28:16 PM »
With old SG's like that he is probably running ATA45, or 55. Not sure which version to suggest now.

the rockin elvis

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2016, 05:59:37 PM »
I think mine have the 380 game chips in them.  By the way gator it looks good-- :cool_thumb_up: .

Offline ianmcneil68

• NLG
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2016, 09:06:25 PM »
The 380's are popular because they work well with multi demon. I think they also show your balance in the VFD rather than just "play 3 credits" and such. At least that's what I understand. As far as I have learned 248's will work in all vision games. Gator, let me know if you need anything. If I can help, I will.

Offline BALLIGATOR

• NLG
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2016, 11:35:44 AM »
My machines tends not to boot sometimes... then I turn it off and on again and it boots... I don't know why...

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2016, 05:37:07 PM »
I have one that does it too. Have you put the jumper on the monitor so you can see it load. If I can't see mine start loading I power off then back on. Might be the coin cell battery on the back of the monitor. Here is a picture of the jumper spot(JP1) and the battery

the rockin elvis

Offline BALLIGATOR

• NLG
« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2016, 03:44:02 AM »
Hey,

I changed the 3 volts battery, I put a 2032  eventhough it is a bit smaller than the original one. I mean the size, not the capacity.  No change, I have to turn the machine on twice and it starts properly.

yesterday I got a Telltale battery low, I changed it hoping it might be the issue, no change at all.  There must be something somewhere...

Offline BALLIGATOR

• NLG
« Reply #55 on: December 17, 2016, 03:45:46 AM »
By the way, any idea where I could get some S2000 main boards? I never have replies when I contact our famous vendors...:) Thanks a lot

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #56 on: December 17, 2016, 06:46:51 AM »
If I understand correctly, you are turning the machine on and it is ONLY the monitor that is not coming on? If you put the jumper on JP1, you would see the top box computer booting or just a black screen if it was doing nothing. As far as extra S2000 MPU's, place a WTB (want to buy) ad on the classified page.

the rockin elvis

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2016, 07:23:59 AM »
Telltale battery is the green 3 cell on the MPU and it can and should be removed permanently. If you have a 1270 enhanced board then you will also have to remove the transistor at board location U16 along with the battery

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal