New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: GREEN PEA-NEWBIE NEED HELP WITH BALLY 6000 REEL SPINNER-NOT SPINNING  (Read 1254 times)

Offline Bally-Gamer

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Bally-Gamer New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Hello,   I am very new to the slot machine world.  I have a Bally 6000 that the reel spinner will not turn when door is shut.  It will turn if I have the door opened and the press the Pseudo Coin button. I bought it around 4 years ago, had it in storage due to lack of "where to put it ?". I replaced the battery, done the safe ram clear but I noticed that the light on top of the machine is turned on (?). Please help

Another thing. Do I have to upload my pics on to Photo Bucket and then load them on this forum.

Thank you all very much

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: GREEN PEA-NEWBIE NEED HELP WITH BALLY 6000 REEL SPINNER-NOT SPINNING
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 06:10:00 PM »
When you close the door. What is on the display?

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 06:15:35 PM »
.....Another thing. Do I have to upload my pics on to Photo Bucket and then load them on this forum?...

You can upload your photos directly to this site as an attachment to your posted message. When you are entering a message look just below the message box where it says in green "Attachments and other options". Click on that and you'll see a button that allows you to attach photos to your message. Maximum of 5 photos per message, and each photo must be 1mb (1,000kb) or smaller. This means you may need to select a smaller photo size on your camera, or reduce the photo size with photo software on a computer. And some internet browsers now have an option that reduces the size of a photo when uploading it, you can see if your browser has this feature.

Another option is to download an app that will let you reduce the size of a photo. There's plenty of them for free, here's a free one from the Microsoft Store, I think it requires windows 10.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/resize-image/9p87m9tknkvl

There are free internet sites that will easily reduce a photo for you. You upload the photo to them, then tell them how much to reduce it to (like 50% or 25%, whatever), then you download the reduced version and post it here on NLG. Easy and fairly fast to do, here's one place that makes it very easy:

https://www.reduceimages.com/

This place lets you enter the percentage to reduce the photo to and then they give you an estimate of what the reduced photo file size will be. The smaller the percentage you enter the smaller the photo file will be. So enter a percentage that will give a filesize that is somewhere around 100kb, that often works well. But after you've done it a few times you'll see what works best for you. They will also convert the photo file to a png or gif or jpg file, if you need that.

You can also upload your photos to a photo hosting website like you mentioned, then post the link they give you in your message here. By doing it that way there is no limit to the size of your photo file.

ps>  I see you are new here, so
        Welcome to NLG !    :wave: :waving_flag:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 12:13:43 AM by rokgpsman »
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Bally-Gamer

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 06:21:34 AM »
Hello, Thanks for reaching out to me. When the door is closed I see 5.5. where the PAID area is. My understanding from reading the manual, it is for the Bill Stacker, which should be disconnected on this unit that I have

Offline Bally-Gamer

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 06:45:55 AM »
Also, Thanks for the pic uploading info.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal