New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally Alpha s9000 can't clear call attendent  (Read 18187 times)

Offline Ron (r273)

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
Re: Bally Alpha s9000 cine vision can't clear call attendent
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2014, 09:59:43 AM »
FYI starcrest, if you reduced your picture size to about 1920 x 1080 or less they will turn out better. Also on a reduced size when you double click on the picture they tend to look clearer and not fuzzy.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program.  :propeller: 
I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline starcrest

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • starcrest New User has no influence.
  • n/a
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2014, 10:43:40 AM »
Thanks Ron,  I'm using my Wife's laptop and I need more experience on this thing, Must be the senior years getting to me....
...Roy...

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2014, 02:30:45 PM »
The cash can door has a switch.  That is why when it's half open, the dbv won't work.  You can disable the switch by removing it from the actual swith and just connecting both ends together.  A lot of people do this to avoid the open DBV cash can door open error.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline starcrest

• n/a
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2014, 03:06:53 PM »
Hey Rick, I was just sitting here thinking of how to do that.......Are those wires Red and Green...Possibly?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2014, 05:36:39 PM »
I don't have a cinevision, so the wire colors don't really mean anything.  Basically you find the switch that gets activated when you open and close the dbv can door and remove those wires from the switch and then just join them together.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2014, 03:48:11 PM »
For what it is worth, I just cleared a os-317 with a 320.  Guess my variables were good on what was in the box.

Offline Harp

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Harp New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2014, 04:15:52 PM »
What BIOS are you running with the 317 OS

Offline opman

• Reputation Power: 5
  • opman New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2014, 06:48:09 PM »
807 bios use 312 clear with 317 os
809 bios  use 320 clear with 322 thru 326 os
300 bios use 335 clear with 336 os

There are clears that will work in other combinations but these are the ones I know that work.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2014, 07:06:25 PM »
Thanks,  Opman  --If it works-Then Sheet --it works.  As I Knew but Thanks for sharing.  Now--They can all try it -when needed.  - :agreepost: :1: .

Offline Harp

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • Harp New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2014, 02:43:50 AM »
Hi 777Sizzler, can you tell me what BIOS you are using with your 317OS and works with the 320 Clear

Offline starcrest

• n/a
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2014, 05:19:42 AM »
Hey guys, My computer locked up on me Couldn't make a move...
I will look and see what type BIOS this machine has and hope I can find a 320 or whatever It takes....
Roy

Offline starcrest

• n/a
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2014, 06:36:45 AM »
I can't get on the screen ....I need to find another way to see what BIOS I'm running....

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2014, 11:54:58 AM »
Pull out the mpu tray and look at the BIOS chip, it will be the long rectangular one that is on a socket.  There should be a label on it indicating what it is.

Offline coolwavepic

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
Re: Bally Alpha s9000 can't clear call attendent
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2014, 12:58:02 PM »
I can't get on the screen ....I need to find another way to see what BIOS I'm running....

I am confused by this post and want to help as much as I can... But is your touch screen going bad? Also this IS NOT A CINEVISION... Its just a S9000E.

You should be able to see what BIOS you have in the DIAGNOSIS screen of the Service Menu. Are you not able to touch?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 01:09:51 PM by Ron (r273) »
-------
Charles

Offline starcrest

• n/a
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2014, 02:05:06 PM »
Right, I can touch all day long but, Nothing happens......I can't get to return to game In attendant mode or accounting or out of service...etc.........It's a S9000e....I still need to find the BIOS to go from there......
right now I put It on the back burner until I can get others fixed.....

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2014, 02:47:49 PM »
I was a little conffused also as I thought this was marked topic solved- :Scratch-Head: .  The os/clear etc. should have nothing to do with touch screen issues. I delivered some of my alphas last week that I tried the 320 on a 317 os. So I could not pull and look.  By fact and law you would NEED a 312 clear on a 317os.  There are show bios chips etc. that allow diff. things. I have had many machines not just alpha where there have been touch screen issues. 

Offline coolwavepic

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2014, 03:01:08 PM »
Right, I can touch all day long but, Nothing happens......I can't get to return to game In attendant mode or accounting or out of service...etc.........It's a S9000e....I still need to find the BIOS to go from there......
right now I put It on the back burner until I can get others fixed.....

Just to make sure I am clear, have you turned the RESET KEY twice to calibrate the monitor? If your touchscreen is dead, RAM CLEARING may not help.
-------
Charles

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2014, 04:08:26 PM »
coolwave,  Your in-box is full and you cannot recieve pms,  You pm'd me earlier.

Offline starcrest

• n/a
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2014, 04:47:18 PM »
I agree, Clear will not help at this point...I will go back to the machine at a later date and let you know how It turned out....

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal