New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: I-GAME - ERROR AND OTHER ?????  (Read 8716 times)

Offline Buzz

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
Re: I-GAME - ERROR AND OTHER ?????
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2014, 01:43:24 PM »
I'm pretty sure your just over thinking what your seeing on the screen.

Try this turn the machine on and if you get a screen like you posted in reply 6 turn the jackpot key and keep turning the key untill the screen either tells you to press test button for three seconds or untill the screen will not advance to a new page. If the page stops advancing, tells us what it says. If we hope it goes to "press test button" follow all on screen instructions.

If you would like for me to test your PXL Simm for you that's no problem. I can test it in my simm burner but I think a better test is just install it in a machine. The software  I have for Stinkin Rich uses a base chip I0001311 and Game chip G0003584. I don't have any info. on the eprom set you have I0003044 and G0004820 I guess we have to assume they are in fact for Stinkin Rich?? C0003072 are the correct simms for Stinkin Rich
PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Offline GOS

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 84
  • GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2014, 01:51:22 PM »
wish someone had told me that earlier - so when I get the pixel rom error turn the reset key several times.  will do - thanks.

Offline Buzz

• Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2014, 02:25:16 PM »
Just stop being afraid of this machine !! There's nothing you can F*** up that can't be fixed. Anytime you get a error start turning the key until the screen stops advancing, then we will see the true error.

Believe about a quarter of what you read on this site !!  No you don't have missmatched PXL simms. You never got a missmatch error did you. Look at the picture you posted in reply 6, the machine thinks you have C0001676 Simms, C0001676 are the correct simm software for Stinkin Rich ( The CGF and the PXL Simms will allways have the same number )

No no one can tell from the labels on the Simms if they are correct or not, there are no pictures of the simm labels posted.  Yes the labels on your eproms are home made which make one think someone programed those eproms.   :Scratch-Head: :Scratch-Head: If you think about in maybe that's the reason most of us have a eprom programmer, so we can program a F***ing chip. ( By the way the pic. in #6, the machine thinks the eproms are programed correctly)( are they the correct eproms for your game, I don't know)

Offline Paul

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2014, 02:32:08 PM »
 Didn't read the new posts :sillyme:
1st rule of electronic repair.
"Thou shall check voltages"
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Offline GOS

• GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.GOS Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2014, 03:51:33 PM »
the PX error is solid - nothing happens using the J/P key!!!!

Offline Buzz

• NLG
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2014, 07:48:45 PM »
Paul  Sorry, none of my nasty  remarks were from anything you said. You know I've been on the rag for a few months now. My Wife told me she doesn't love me anymore, my Son is pissed off at me and my Dog died in 1994.

GOS Simms do sometimes have problems. Last year I spent about 6 thousand dollars on used simms and it looks like between 10 and 12 percent of them are no good.

If you want this Stinkin Rich game, I can send you another PXL Simm to try. If it fixes your problem the simm cost you 20 bucks, if it doesn't fix the game just send it back.

If screen burn in is a problem I suggest you go to a game that has a dark colored back ground example Hoot Loot has a black back ground and you can't see the burn in.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2014, 09:03:42 PM »
Paul  Sorry, none of my nasty  remarks were from anything you said. You know I've been on the rag for a few months now. My Wife told me she doesn't love me anymore, my Son is pissed off at me and my Dog died in 1994.

Are you sure you havent been "on the rag" since 1994 (man i just have to love you guys to not throw a fit over this), your wife stopped loving you in 1994, and you still have the damn dog today???? Just asking... :24: :24: :24:

Roz (of course!!!!!!)
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline Paul

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2014, 09:37:27 PM »
Buzz you didn't hurt my feelings.
I just posted something that was dumb
if I'd read the post, so I deleted it .
1st rule of electronic repair.
"Thou shall check voltages"
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Offline GOS

• NLG
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2014, 09:46:32 PM »
 Buzz - i appreciate your explanation for SIMMS issues - I really don't care if the STINKIN RICH game ends up as the GAME OF CHOICE for this box - I am just trying to get a good game with the items on hand - glass and software don't match.   Whichever way this game ends up - STIKIN RICH - SWING - or as a POKER - I would like to make sure the board is GOOD and its only a corrupted SIMM card. As for your offer of a working SIMM card to TRY - that is very generous of you.  Let me see how the parts I need to finish this box fall into place - as I may end up with all new software anyways.  Thank you

Offline GOS

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2014, 02:37:42 PM »
GOOD NEWS - the machine has worked for the past 2 days!!!!! all I did was  move the PIXEL simm card to a different slot.  Didn't come up right away but after several power ups - seems to have fixed the issue. AND I think I have located the glass!!!!!  My next endeavor is to change to COIN and BILL  vs the TITO.  I have the coin parts (head - holster - comparitor - chute and hopper.  I think I have the key chip - may need instructions.   
I also got the software for the SWING game - so I may end up listing the glass and software for this game later.

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2014, 03:01:09 PM »
you have a very good eye if you can read the labels on the 2 simms and spot a forgery.  kudos my friend.

The labels are from a home label maker, not the typical labels that IGT would put on their chips.  The chips and likely the SIMM were programmed after the machine left the factory by a third party.  As such, it's possible that the SIMM is not programmed correctly, or that there's some physical issue with the SIMM itself.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal