New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally Alpha Cash Spin jurisdiction  (Read 8369 times)

Offline marco33

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • marco33 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Bally Alpha Cash Spin jurisdiction
« on: October 15, 2014, 02:03:29 PM »

Hello everyone

I just got a Bally Alpha Cash Spin.
It is a machine from a foreign country.
After RAM CLEAR impossible to choose the right denom and impossible to change the symbol amounts.
I think the problem is the juridisction.
Do you know how can I change it? and especially where I can find it?

thank you for your help

Marco33

Offline Harvs

• Think!, While it's still legal...
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Bally Alpha Cash Spin jurisdiction
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 02:44:17 PM »
The Jurisdiction chip is the tiny 8pin chip located near the batteries on the MPU. There are different style 1gb MPU's that have a different layout, but it'll have the same tiny chip.. I believe you will be looking for California Tribal Jurisdiction, that way you can change denoms and be able to enable your printer.. (I'm sure there are many other Juris that will allow the same.).
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 03:18:33 PM by Harvs »

Offline marco33

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 03:07:58 PM »

Thank you very much for the quick response.
I need to find a jurisdiction that allows me to customize or simply remove the symbol.
Everything becomes complicated.
Do you think on California Tribal Jurisdiction I could remove the $ symbol?

Marco33

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 03:24:44 PM »

I need to find a jurisdiction that allows me to customize or simply remove the symbol.

Marco33
I don't know if it would just be the Juris, or if the software itself is different, but you could post a picture of what's in it now at least those things can be compared..

And is this the first time setting up an Alpha? You say "Everything becomes complicated"..

Offline marco33

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 03:47:12 PM »
The picture of CF and jurisdiction ship

Offline marco33

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 03:51:59 PM »
yes this is my first Alpha. But especially the first machine with this kind of jurisdiction ...

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 05:32:18 PM »
yes this is my first Alpha. But especially the first machine with this kind of jurisdiction ...
Ok, I am not familiar with foreign Jurisdictions (or foreign equip/software in general)  but couldn't you at least set up the machine so it's playable until you get the correct Jurisdiction needed? There is a good vid on Alpha setup here and on Utube.. 

Where do you hail from, Marco?

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2014, 05:33:42 PM »
Your Bios and Juristiction chips are copies.  What is the orgin of this machine and where are you located as your profile is not filled out.  I assume you are working on a V-32 machine.  When you state "symbols" what are you trying to remove-? the dollar amount on a ticket printer ticket-?. 

Offline marco33

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2014, 03:16:14 AM »
Hi,

Harvs : My problem is not the setup. it's I can not put a coherent deno with the local currency.
For example my token is 500, the deno to be 20.
The hight deno proposed during setup is 0,5.
I come from France but working in Africa.

777sizzler : Thank you for your reply. The machine comes directly from France. I am surprised for EPROM copies because only companies approved by the state can intervene to change the EPROM in France.
I speak for the symbol from the one displayed on the progressive. Here it must be AR not €.

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2014, 04:59:14 AM »
Well a local Jurisdiction would be the first step then, along with the correct Bill Validator version for that currency a close second.. 

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, I am unfamiliar with foreign software/stuff.., although I had a few pleasant run-in's with a French stuartist during my European travels in the late 90's... 

Offline marco33

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2014, 05:12:03 AM »

Bally has no jurisdiction for many countries in Africa.
It does not matter in any case thank you Harvs for taking time to my problem.

Offline coolwavepic

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2014, 01:58:15 AM »

Marco33

If you are trying to remove the $ symbol, I think you would have to get your countries version of the game. For Bally, I don't believe the jurisdiction chip would change the ($) symbol.

Also, since Cash Spin has a progressive, the game can not be setup in Multi-Denom.
-------
Charles

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal